It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Release 25NOV16 The Yemen Files

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wikileaks releases the Yemen Files that cover the years 2009-2015 what will be revealed from the latest file drop?

I haven't checked them out yet, just posting so the folks on ATS can be alerted to their existence..

twitter.com...

Today, Friday 25th November, WikiLeaks releases The Yemen Files.

The Yemen Files are a collection of over 500 documents from the United States embassy in Sana'a, Yemen. Comprising of over 200 emails and 300 PDFs, the collection details official documents and correspondence pertaining to the Office for Military Cooperation (OMC) located at the US embassy. The collection spans the period from 2009 until just before the war in Yemen broke out in earnest during March 2015. This time covers both Hillary Clinton's term as Secretary of State (2009-2013) and the first two years of Secretary John Kerry.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Has Wikileaks been confirmed as still viable?

Got to ask, thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I haven't seen anything besides wild speculation on twitter "clickbait" garbage that have been trying to say they have been compromised to Assange is dead....

Nothing I would hang my hat on, YMMV

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Washington Post called them a Russian disinfo site so they are definately still viable

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That guy wasn't asking, he was trying to plant the idea it has been compromised, so you wont go check it out.

Some people don't want you looking at that stuff.
edit on 25-11-2016 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lernmore
a reply to: khnum

That guy wasn't asking, he was trying to plant the idea it has been compromised, so you wont go check it out.

Some people don't want you looking at that stuff.

Oh really? i was asking a simple question as i have not seen the following debunked yet ... anywhere.

Planting ideas "my arse"

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As it currently stands, I, and many other people, believe WL has been compromised. The post above, aswell as various other very questionable material has come forward.

www.reddit.com...

Quoted and my sentiments, altough I'm not well educated on cryptography:

"I think it is fair to operate under the assumption that they are compromised until it is proven otherwise. You make a great point, why bother making a PGP key and not using it?"

This all couldve gone away on day 1 if Wikileaks just coorporated by posting proof of life. They fact they claim they "can't" says it all.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
This all couldve gone away on day 1 if Wikileaks just coorporated by posting proof of life. They fact they claim they "can't" says it all.

that is correct, it is very easy for assange to go to the window and wave, as he has done many times past, but simultaneously as claims he is either dead or imprisoned he suddenly is no longer able to come to the window for over a month now, it certainly isnt like him to play such a game as to ignore the publics desire for proof of life.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm kind of amazed no one has at least gotten to someone that works at the embassy to at least verify if he is still there or not. I'm sure somebody could probably use a few extra bucks for that tiny info.

As far as the op, it can't hurt to at least give the new release a look over. Might be easier to gage how real they are just by content. At least some it anyway. Besides you know curiosity is going to get the best of some people. Things will probably start trickling out soon enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There was an image grab of a radar-tracking site which showed a Gulfstream Military plane that flew from London to a military base just after the blackout at the embassy. I saw the file but couldn't verify the date of the flight

- Has this been checkout out anywhere??

I'm a JA fan and Wikileaks supporter. I am however concerned about the change of tone in the WL facebook posts they've changed to cries for donations and links to non-newsworthy material which they now comment on. Very odd

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Just found this by Stefantalpalaru:

they don't provide a link to the raw emails this time. Further more, some of them seem incomplete, like this one ending with a partial word: https://__._/yemen-files/email/70/
This one too: https://__._/yemen-files/email/18/
This too: https://__._/yemen-files/email/168/
Looks like someone f**ked up and truncated the email bodies.

What does truncated mean in relation to emails?

I don't believe they've ever released documents without the raw emails before this is a first

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The Trump administration at this point, given the gravity of the situation, should take some sort of stance towards the UK-EU in regard to usage of British made nuclear weapons in Yemen. To prevent the situation escalating to the levels of the French orchestrated genocide in Rwanda during the 90s.

new topics

top topics

join