It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Guilty until proven innocent wow you have this backwards.

Innocent till exposed after death ? as with covering up
for Jimmy savile ? When elites are involved that is usually the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Did it ever occur to you people that maybe this band used the symbol BECAUSE the pizza place where they play uses the symbol, as a shout out to the restaurant?

So your defense is arguing a band displayed a well known pedo symbol in their video as a shout out to a pizza place which uses a well known pedo symbol, in a creepy ass video which looks to be aimed at pedos, and it somehow suggests there's nothing to see here?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just because a band played there once doesn't make them implicit, that is a massive leap in logic.

All I want is proper evidence, not the lazy rubbish in the OP.

Are you being dense?

The evidence is so strong I had to delete links because it violated ATS T&C's.
edit on 25-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Did the band take those photos?

No.

Stop muddying the waters.

I've already said some of the images are questionable, and some have been taken way out of context.

I've seen a lot worse posted on reddit, the irony is not lost on me..

edit on 25/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

this is why i cannot take this crap seriously :

i have seen " guides to peadohiles symbols // codes " published since i got on the internet [ 1997 ]

and i cannot take it seriously that any actual peadophile would use these codes in 2016

sorry - but thats just my opinion

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

The name of the band makes it even more disgusting, as that is what these poor children hear while they are being abused by these satanic f****.

Hang on, are you implying that these poor kids are forced to listen to the music of one of the two bands while.theyre being abused? Or are you just saying they listen to heavy breathing while it's going on?

Also where does this Satanic connection come into play, The Satanic Bible isn't what most people think it is (I'll give you a clue, it has nothing to do with Satan Worship, Evil or even oppoaing God).

I dunno about all this to be honest. It seems a bit like something out of UK TV show Crazyhead (even though all I've seen of it was half an episode yesterday).

First of all, having done a bit of looking into the band Heavy Breathing I can tell you I've found nothing to suggest they are a 'House Band', perhaps they are an act they get in regularly for late night events? I mean even the bands website makes it obvious they're not family friendly entertainment.

Talking of their website, [SNIP] it strikes me as odd. I promote club nights and live bands, so spend a decent amount of time on band websites. The layout isn't like any other band page, it being a series of pages, no links at the top for things like 'Biography', 'Members', 'Gallery', 'Music', 'Links' etc. but they could be like me, no idea how to build a website.

Next there's the content, I didn't look at the whole page but the first 3 are made up the sane way, an animated Gif for each (I assume) song Title followed by a link to listen on Soundcloud or on your browser. They seem to go for a Month Python style of animation using a blend of esoteric and sexually imagery (for example a pyramid descending from the sky flashing to reveal a female posterior bent over, for the song Gimmie Mine). None of this screams "Kiddie Fiddler" to me

Now onto Sex Stains, the first thing I find about then is the Wiki page for their singer, Alison Wolfe , if you have a look she's not very likely to be involved in paedophilia, she's a punk rock activist (I know this alone doesn't mean she isn't but have a read). There was a group of them wrote a fanzine called Bikini Kill and her friends Vail and Hanna (I'm sure some of you know) went off to start the band Bikini Kill.

So I'd like to see some proof that these bands are what you say they are. I'd like to see some proof they play shows "suitable for all ages" shows in Pedo Pizza's...
edit on 25/11/2016 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed link to site with inappropriate images

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: imjack

connections are made following the FBI's own manual on identifying pedo simbology.

Except those symbols are everywhere, which is why they were chosen in the first place -- they are ubiquitous and therefore mean nothing in and of themselves..

Indeed they are sort of common...but when you couple that with behavior of certain individuals, strange emails, pictures of small children in very suspicious circumstances...you cant help but suspect.

It's another thing if this was just about symbols...then you would have a valid point...but it's not just about that. Watch the video...take into account that band is named "Sex Stains"...and then tell me how you feel about it. For whom is it made ? certainly you cant argue that video is safe for kids...or even intended for kids. So who is the target audience here ? Having in mind what you see in the video.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

The flyers have been compiled and referenced repeatedly in many of the other threads, the flyers have disturbing references to Dahmer victim poses, intestines, art work done by a victim of abuse with DID.

On each of these flyers the show is late night and says specifically all ages.

I can not remember exactly which one Heavy Breathing is on, but I do believe that one of the videos from inside Comet Pizza at one of these show was heavy breathing and what was being spoken was quite disturbing.

Calling it satanic is the easiest way to describe it. I do believe this is an ancient cult that practices ritualized abuse of the young, honestly satanic might be a complement for the true level of evil that these people practice.

I am aware of the satanic bible and to me it is like the beginning levels of free masonry, never really gets to the truth, unless you are initiated.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

this is why i cannot take this crap seriously :

i have seen " guides to peadohiles symbols // codes " published since i got on the internet [ 1997 ]

and i cannot take it seriously that any actual peadophile would use these codes in 2016

sorry - but thats just my opinion

Nazis to this day...use the same simbology...even though Nazism is frowned upon and in many places illegal...still they are not really trying to hide or change their terminology or simbology.

Your point is to a degree valid...but in reality...people are not logical...nor are abusers of children.

edit on 25-11-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

None of which has anything to do with the band.

So they played at the comet once, and a music video has a symbol that looks a bit like a pedo symbol, that's it, there's the evidence, lock them up.

The band isn't a kids band, and they played at the comet at 11pm, almost guarantee there were no kids there.

And the name? How about Pearl Jam, Sex Pistols, Butthole surfers, Axl Rose...etc etc

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

The flyers have been compiled and referenced repeatedly in many of the other threads, the flyers have disturbing references to Dahmer victim poses, intestines, art work done by a victim of abuse with DID.

I can not remember exactly which one Heavy Breathing is on, but I do believe that one of the videos from inside Comet Pizza at one of these show was heavy breathing and what was being spoken was quite disturbing.

Calling it satanic is the easiest way to describe it. I do believe this is an ancient cult that practices ritualized abuse of the young, honestly satanic might be a complement for the true level of evil that these people practice.

I am aware of the satanic bible and to me it is like the beginning levels of free masonry, never really gets to the truth, unless you are initiated.

Satanism from it's creation has been a false-flag organization for witch-hunting Christian people as a scapegoat for enticing mob-mentality.

The term 'Satanism' was created by Christians in the 16th century, as labels for other Christians their groups disagreed with, and the methodology of slandering them publicly for 'evil demonic practices'.

There was never a group of 'Satanists' that originally founded the group, it was for slandering other Christians reputation as it's main purpose from the start.

While there are legitimate Satanist organizations today, like mentioned, and are not associated with the devil etc. What to draw from this story and it's connection to Satanism, is the History of Satanism, and potentially the motive for calling these people "Satanists". It couldn't be slander could it? That was only the reason the 'Religion' was even created.
edit on 25-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I would like to ask those who are firm believers of this conspiracy, what would it take for you to feel confident that it isn't true? If the FBI/CIA/DC Police dept all said they investigated and found no evidence of child abuse/molestation/sex trafficking going on in these pizza places, would that do it for you, or would you just say that they're all in on it?

Seriously, what would it take at this point? Just curious, because I believe that at this point, you guys have worked yourselves into such a frenzy, that nothing, and I mean nothing, will convince you otherwise. You might accuse me of being too close-minded about this (I haven't seen anything other than rather flimsy circumstantial evidence but would welcome an investigation if only to end this craziness), but I say that your minds are totally closed to anything other than conviction.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Having looked into Heavy Breathing it sounds like the flyers were designed by them, they do come across as a 'Shock Rock' Band and that does fit with the artwork on their website. I think you're tarring Sex Stain, undeservedly with the same brush

You can adrlvertise late night shows as available for all ages all you want but if it's a late night show you're gonna get adults (I guess licensing laws are different everywhere)

I'm seeing a tenuous link here. Do you remember the outcry when Marilyn Manson became the self styled Antichrist Superstar? The man might be an arsehole but he's none of the things everyone who found him shocking believed him to be. I haven't seen the video you speak of, or the flyers but at the moment it sounds like a hard working band is being demonised unfairly...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And the name? How about Pearl Jam, Sex Pistols, Butthole surfers, Axl Rose...etc etc

are they using kids in videos ? children's toys ? masks that reference children, a playhouse with pedo symbolism plastered all over their videos ?

I think not. At least Pearl Jam and G'N'R arent...not sure about Butthole surfers...but I sincerely doubt it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this picture from Comet Pizza's Instagram? WTF

edit on 25-11-2016 by brokenwings1986 because: upload error

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

None of which has anything to do with the band.

if you associate with a suspected pedophile...then by reasoning you are immediately at least a suspect. It's common sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

(I haven't seen anything other than rather flimsy circumstantial evidence but would welcome an investigation if only to end this craziness), but I say that your minds are totally closed to anything other than conviction.

untrue. ALl this is for the very reason of provoking an investigation. Nobody here is ready to hang anybody based on this "flimsy circumstantial evidence". Certainly it's not proof...but it's enough to investigate further.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

None of that is in their video!

Absolutely none of it, you are just making up bs lies now

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

They played there ONCE.

Bands play there all the time for gods sake

www.sashalordpresents.com...

Use you brain, you sound like an idiot

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

what ?

childrens toys, masks referencing children, A known pedo symbol in a makeshift children playhouse. Which one am I lying about ? please point the way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join