It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Does that Wendys have a instagram account with strange photos and innuendo going on, such as a young girl with her hands taped down to a table?

Does it have images of children sucking on money?

Does it have an image of a doll with an advertisement $1200 german baby, with comments of that being too expensive?

Do they post an image of an empty cellar and comments like kill room?

If so, it damn sure merits an investigation. My mind did not make this # up, someone elses did and it is quite concerning.

You really see nothing suspicious about any of this?

How about the image in Coment Ping pong with graffiti on the wall that says "Shut up and F***"?

Real kid friendly!

Why would a band have an all ages show that late? It makes no sense, then when you see things like their video you really have no issues with it?

Your mind may be twisted if that is all normal.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

of course...there is no pedophilia at all. Certainly not among the rich and powerful.

Nice strawman.

Which member or members of this band is rich and powerful?

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: elementalgrove

Guilty until proven innocent wow you have this backwards. I see this far to often lately people make accusations and they are taken as gospel. Sad people label someone a racist or misogynist or a pedophile and everyone has to think they need to prove there not. But heres the problem its hard to prove a negative no different than saying you cant prove faeries don't exist so it must be true.

I see this country starting a very scary pattern where emotion and supersedes evidence. And this has happened in history many times and the end was never good.

Guilty until proven innocent is quite important.

However there is a strange history of powerful people who abuse children in the most horrendous of ways being given that innocent until proven guilty virtue, and they simply were covered for by the very people meant to be investigating them.

The Franklin Cover Up is a great example. Then we have the case of Dennis Hastert.

What is scary is that people are seeing this and not seeing any reason to demand an investigation, apparently they see all of this as normal!?

If you found out that your neighbor had any of these comments/photos/songs, you really would not have an suspicion, you would allow your children to hang out around these people?[
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Pretty sure I said the 'connections', let me check, yep, even in your quote of me, it says 'connections'.

Real or not the logic that links these pizzagate ideas is minimal.

Similar to how people 'prove' Earth is flat. It's just unsubstatial evidence being used to link further 'evidence'.

To quote a stupid flat earther phrase that I feel applies here:

"Just one more piece of the puzzle! Gj guys!"

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Simple question for you where is all the online gambling sites located?

I dont know that man. I know of few...Irelan, UK, France, Germany...mostly anywhere you want...except US. In EU there's like a gazillion online betting shops. Currently...I use 3. A local one...in Croatia...and I use a few other one like bet365 or betstars.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to you people that maybe this band used the symbol BECAUSE the pizza place where they play uses the symbol, as a shout out to the restaurant?

I'm sure I'll get called a pedo-lover or some other nonsense for asking the question. Seems like anyone who thinks the evidence is lacking for a full-on Satanic pedo ring being run out of a pizza place is accused of being the worst sort of scum.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

connections are made following the FBI's own manual on identifying pedo simbology.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

You're not the only one who has seen this. Funny that I never noticed it until the election though

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Did it ever occur to you people that maybe this band used the symbol BECAUSE the pizza place where they play uses the symbol, as a shout out to the restaurant?

It's a possibility...but have you watched the band video from the OP ? you dont find it strange...Sex stains...plenty of "kid" stuff in the video...toys, masks...references to children. Now why would a band that calls itself sex stains...have any reference to children ? and I mean...any reference...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It was a personal Instagram account, not the business, and I've admitted that some of his images were questionable, that one guy is questionable.

Just because a band played there once doesn't make them implicit, that is a massive leap in logic.

All I want is proper evidence, not the lazy rubbish in the OP.

link   
there is no defense for what has been uncovered lately.

NONE.

I realize some of you habitually question, and this all seems ludicrous.
but it is indeed very real, and being thrown in everyone's face, openly.

the things some of us have found are so vile, we cannot share here.. as proven by the mod interjection earlier in this thread. they have shaken many of us to our very core.. and we knew sick crap was going on.. just not at such a massive level and not so ingrained into the social structure of those in power.

Trust has been lost on many levels here.. and rightfully so.
The mere mention of twitter or reddit now has my hackles up and my claws out.. they had us fooled.

Fooled no more.

this goes beyond America, or some puppet show election.
there are things coming out in the Australian media that tie into all this too.. the acquisition of power and what goes on up high is all coming out, they are all being exposed.

You really don't want to be defending this sick vile evil.. especially with old tactics we can see a mile away.. it paints a very bad picture to those that have been following.. you cannot shame us for caring. you only shame yourself. we chose what side of the line we stand on and we are firmly fighting for the moral good.

at least.. the shred that's left.

It's real. and it's worse than we EVER imagined.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: dragonridr

The evidence is there. Enablers like you just choose to ignore it.

Not everyone on a discussion forum is going to agree with you. Accusing people of being "pedo enablers" when they merely disagree with your assessment of the evidence is a blatant attempt to shut down discussion.

Unfortunately, this has become a common modus operandi with regard to this subject.

edit on 25-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Greggers

It's a possibility...but have you watched the band video from the OP ? you dont find it strange...Sex stains...plenty of "kid" stuff in the video...toys, masks...references to children. Now why would a band that calls itself sex stains...have any reference to children ? and I mean...any reference...

I cannot watch the video now. I'll check it out later.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Some people can't see the forest cause all them Damn trees are blocking the view.
The symbols themselves are all that's needed unless you actually think it's a coincidence. Otherwise it looks like you wear rose colored glasses or you condone the use of known pedo symbols. Sad.
edit on 25-11-2016 by Floridagoat because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I love pizza! On top of everything else these criminal elite sickos have done they have made me sound like a pervert when I say how much I love my favourite dish. What the hell am I supposed to call it without sounding like a Podestaphile? Italian fruit vegetable and herb bread?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: imjack

connections are made following the FBI's own manual on identifying pedo simbology.

Except those symbols are everywhere, which is why they were chosen in the first place -- they are ubiquitous and therefore mean nothing in and of themselves..

Before I ever heard anything about any of this secret pedo-language stuff, I bought my wife a necklace with the big-heart/little-heart. That pattern is VERY COMMON in women's jewelry. Now I can't look at the thing without thinking of pizza gate.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Yeah known symbols...for a good 20 years.

You'd be pretty dumb to keep on using it after the FBI has identified it.

Also pretty dumb to ignore that fact.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It was a personal Instagram account, not the business, and I've admitted that some of his images were questionable, that one guy is questionable.

Just because a band played there once doesn't make them implicit, that is a massive leap in logic.

All I want is proper evidence, not the lazy rubbish in the OP.

Demanding concrete evidence in this situation is quite difficult chad, unless you have the proper credentials, even having the stuff from the instagram account on my computer makes me uncomfortable.

His images are questionable, as are the remarks, especially the pizza comments, which can cleverly be explained by the fact that he owns a pizza joint, however I have never seen a pizza joint use pizza with that level of sexual perversion attached.

As for the OP, it is not lazy rubbish imho, the flyers for the shows are a whole different level of symbolism, showing poses of Dahmers victims, just like Tony Podesta.

I do not mean to be on a high horse as you described me earlier, I am just appalled at the level of circumstantial evidence that has been uncovered by people doing internet research, sparked by Wikileaks and the personal emails of podesta.

I am just hoping that there is a real investigation going on as has been implied from various sources.

If LEO's see no reason to investigate these people, there is something fundamentally wrong and I am glad that I do not have children.

I do not see how the OP is rubbish, given the full context of everything, will you at least admit that it is strange they used that symbol as well as the overall theme of the band?
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Forgive me, honestly, but I have some questions. They are simple objective questions...because I honestly just don't know the answers.

Admittedly, I have not been following this whole pizzagate thing too closely, certainly not in the level of detail some have. I did see some of the Podesta emails from the wikileaks thing though. And, they do look strange to me. However, I guess I'm missing a few elements of this. Can someone provide some summary level answers to the following?:

1. How does this Comet Pizza place fit into the whole Podesta email thing?

2. Is Comet Pizza even a real pizza place? Or, what is Comet Pizza anyway?

I think I have a couple more questions, but let's just start with these for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join