It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

you know the whole notion makes me sick so much I'm afraid to click on your link. THere's just one thing that sickens me even more...and that's the fact that rich pedos are protected by the system. This is so sadly evident...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I just continues to get more disturbing.

They hid their perversion right in everyone's face, but people have had no reason to learn about these symbols so they got away with it for so long.

Now people are sifting through the madness and the connecting threads are there, as tragic as it is, this will only continue to be proven.

Time for people to face the beast that runs the system, people can just to remain ignorant, but vast amounts of people who see this be truly awakened for the first time.

Even after researching satanic ritual abuse prior to this, I can not say I was ready to see it exposed so thoroughly.

Makes one sick.

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The fact that the owner's instagram page, full of children, has pics which would break ATS T&C says it all. The link I removed also had pics of others around this pizza place which were just as bad, if not worse.

Then you get into Soros sending 10K+ to this place and that the occult spirit cooker is connected, as well as Hillary and it's insane, literally, that anyone can suggest this is normal and just to move on.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

there are many horrifying pedo stories out there. Many unheard. The system has been set up so..that it takes literally an act of God to expose certain individuals. The reluctance of the system foot soldiers to engage pedophilia in high ranks is disgusting...but hardly surprising.

Every now and then we are reminded...that evil is present...but mostly hidden behind closed doors. It's a man in the mirror...and only thing he fears...is free men.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
* * * ATTENTION ALL * * *

Please be very careful what you post - especially links and images. It's a slippery slope - presenting evidence, but violating the T&Cs with the evidence.

Rather censor questionable images if you have to post them instead of linking to sites that hosts the images...

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

and it's insane, literally, that anyone can suggest this is normal and just to move on.

Singing la-la land explains it...how very symbolic by this...errr...band.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
* * * ATTENTION ALL * * *

Please be very careful what you post - especially links and images. It's a slippery slope - presenting evidence, but violating the T&Cs with the evidence.

Rather censor questionable images if you have to post them instead of linking to sites that hosts the images...

Thank you.

The fact that this has to be posted speaks to how terrible this investigation is, also it indicates the truth of this theory.

Thankfully it is a global phenomena, as this network reaches into the hearts of so many nations. It is time for this sick cabal to be exposed for who they are.

Bless Julian Assange's heart, so much gratitude to this brave man who stood against the beast and we will probably never hear from again.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Can not wait for the team of CP defenders to arrive and cry out about how these videos have no connection to CP

Get off your god damned high horse.

The OP is full of unsubstantiated claims, yet you have the gall to call anyone who may be skeptical of these claims CP defenders.

This is a serious accusation with real repercussions, false or not.

Peoples lives have been ruined because of false accusations like this.

You are unbelievable

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yep...just like Jimmy.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm all for conspiracies but this is stupid they aren't going to run a child pedo ring out of a pizza place in DC. And Hillary has nothing to do with it this is nothing more than a very sick joke people are falling for. This was started by reddit a huge online community of trolls. These guys are laughing there butts off at how they created this. Heres the thing its called confirmation bias if you look for things no matter what they are you will find something you believe confirms your theory. Is there pedophiles of course there is but there isn't a group of them stealing kids from other countries and shipping them to DC come on use some common sense. They would simply set up someplace it was legal well somewhat legal since several muslim countries have age of consent at 8. Under sharia 8 is age of consent.

edit on 11/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Can not wait for the team of CP defenders to arrive and cry out about how these videos have no connection to CP

Get off your god damned high horse.

The OP is full of unsubstantiated claims, yet you have the gall to call anyone who may be skeptical of these claims CP defenders.

This is a serious accusation with real repercussions, false or not.

Peoples lives have been ruined because of false accusations like this.

You are unbelievable

Peoples lives are being ruined because of their sick perversion Chad, it is you that is unbelievable in your defense of them.

Please do explain the symbolism that is being used, does it not blatantly match the FBI's own code for tracking down these sick individuals?

It merits investigation in order to prove it, flippant disregard when it comes to these matters is not acceptable.

Please do not shed to many tears, these people will continue to be exposed.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm all for conspiracies but this is stupid they aren't going to run a child pedo ring out of a pizza place in DC. And Hillary has nothing to do with it this is nothing more than a very sick joke people are falling for. This was started by reddit a huge online community of trolls. These guys are laughing there butts off at how they created this. Heres the thing its called confirmation bias if you look for things no matter what they are you will find something you believe confirms your theory. Is there pedophiles of course there is but there isn't a group of them stealing kids from other countries and shipping them to DC come on use some common sense. They would simply set up someplace it was legal well somewhat legal since several muslim countries have age of consent at 8.

Right, kind of like the Saudi prince and twittergate?

There is no common sense to be applied, historically the LEO that would be responsible for investigating these kinds of crimes have been complicit in covering for those guilty (franklin cover up) leading to a level of hubris that they would not get caught.

This is apparent with this heavy breathing/jimmycomet perversion.

No one is laughing about this, most people are shaken to their core, your claim that it is simple trolling is ludicrous, nobody forced jimmycomet or heavy breathing to portray themselves as they have.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

of course...there is no pedophilia at all. Certainly not among the rich and powerful.

To even suggest such a thing based on recognized FBI pedo simbology is...fancy conspiracy talk.

They would simply set up someplace it was legal well somewhat legal since several muslim countries have age of consent at 8.

So people that want to commit crimes go to places where their deeds are not recognized as crimes ?

I like it. Definatelly a gotcha moment for the all the pedophile conspiracy believers.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Spiraling triangle is present in OP video and FBI manual and was present in logo of Besta Pizza - owned by same guy who is hosting "Sex stains" in Comet Pizza. Nice coincidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The logic behind these connections remind me of flat earth theories.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

See, your mind is all twisted up that you are unable to use critical thought.

Here, have a look at this, this is the logo of Wendys Icecream here in Australia..

Using your misguided logic, they must be pedos too!

Also, why would they use these symbols that were identified over 20 years ago by the FBI?

Hiding in plain sight does not cut it, that's why they had those secret symbols. As soon as the FBI outed those symbols, they would have stopped being used.

This band is just a band, their all ages set started at 11pm at night, I'm sure the place was full of kids then.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Guilty until proven innocent wow you have this backwards. I see this far to often lately people make accusations and they are taken as gospel. Sad people label someone a racist or misogynist or a pedophile and everyone has to think they need to prove there not. But heres the problem its hard to prove a negative no different than saying you cant prove faeries don't exist so it must be true.

I see this country starting a very scary pattern where emotion and supersedes evidence. And this has happened in history many times and the end was never good.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I'm all for conspiracies but this is stupid they aren't going to run a child pedo ring out of a pizza place in DC. And Hillary has nothing to do with it this is nothing more than a very sick joke

You need to get up to speed. I suppose this is a sick joke too ? :
Breaking

Those arrested include two elected officials, one teacher and a lawyer.

www.independent.co.uk...

www.thelocal.no...

Norwegian police reportedly began their investigation after a
tip-off from the FBI concerning an extension
of a pedo ring.

~
edit on 25/11/16 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: dragonridr

of course...there is no pedophilia at all. Certainly not among the rich and powerful.

To even suggest such a thing based on recognized FBI pedo simbology is...fancy conspiracy talk.

They would simply set up someplace it was legal well somewhat legal since several muslim countries have age of consent at 8.

So people that want to commit crimes go to places where their deeds are not recognized as crimes ?

I like it. Definatelly a gotcha moment for the all the pedophile conspiracy believers.

Simple question for you where is all the online gambling sites located? if your doing anything illegal internationally you will allways set up shop somewhere were its not illegal.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
The logic behind these connections remind me of flat earth theories.

so you're saying that FBI's own manual on pedophilia is like flat earth theory ?

Will remember that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join