It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Pedo symbol in music video by Comet Pizza band

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I put this in my other thread but it's going to get buried and I think this deserves it's own thread because it needs much exposure. Comet Pizza has two main bands that play there for "all ages" shows. All ages means under the legal age for the record. Their bands are Heavy Breathing and Sex Stains. Heavy breathing's videos are loaded with cp innuendo and their front woman MajesticApe has been caught on video making suggestive remarks about people having their 'preferences' for children. Comet pizza has been busted having a pedo symbol. Their franchise Besta pizza has been busted having a pedo symbol. The restaurant across the street has been busted with a pedo symbol. Now, the band Sex Stains has been busted having a pedo symbol.

This is not a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

This is not a coincidence.

Nope--just as inside jokes are 'inside jokes' the underlying message is still there. Someone (even if it is truly only one person) knows what they are doing while creating these things.

Now, who?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The thing that sort of creeps me out even more is the fact in the first picture it sort of looks like that lady is dressed as a child playing with blocks or something like that and after just looking at what the photograph behind her is a atomic bomb explosion. Just plain weird well more then weird
edit on 25-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The symbols and coincidences keep stacking up. How much more do we need to see to be convinced?

S+F keep up the good fight

Keep digging!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
thanks for adding this, the evidence keeps growing.

It boggle my mind at those that scoff at the pizzagate social investigation, I know the coincides and links to certain people are light in some instances, but to think this is all conspiracy is just living denial.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
The symbols and coincidences keep stacking up. How much more do we need to see to be convinced?

S+F keep up the good fight

Keep digging!

Sadly many people struggle to see the water for the lake, how many situations have you read about where it is coincidence after coincidence yet people still stick their head in the sand..

Be under no illusion if this situation was linked to the average joe on the street arrests would have been made even if it was to try and gain information and to make sure a pedo ring was not operating. The fact this has not happened just shows the power of these people, I personally feel this situation could very well blow the lid on the scale of child exploration within the elite that all we will get will be people digging up credible information for it to never go anywhere..

This whole situation just stinks to high heaven.

RA

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I am not even going to watch these videos, just the initial image in and of itself screams the kind of perversion that damn symbol represents...

The name of the band makes it even more disgusting, as that is what these poor children hear while they are being abused by these satanic f****.

Can not wait for the team of CP defenders to arrive and cry out about how these videos have no connection to CP, we must be "psychologically projecting", how this band is a victim to harassment because people are "seeing what they want", good luck with your scripts.

Excellent job continuing to make the connections that need to be made Fly!

S&F
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
So there is a pizza shop that has a band ?

Why do they have a band?

They play for kids?

(edit: .. no actually these are questions. Appreciate if someone can answer.)

and the name of their band is Sexual Stains.. Not an appropriate name for a band for kids.

In the song I think I heard - "They want love.. yeah right.. rough.." What the band is in on it too?!
edit on 25-11-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Sumblimital messages to the kids

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's disgusting. Whole damn thing.

Yet in another thread here dealing with pizzagate we have fools arguing strongly that there is absolutely nothing to any of this, a pure hoax, a right wing conspiracy.

I'm beginning to wonder if we have backers of pedophilia on ATS. How else can anyone sit here and attempt to shut down people looking into this?

BTW, the owner of this pizza place is even sicker. On his instagram has crap like this.

here

or this

[SNIP]

And people want to act like this is just normal people going about their business? Disgusting!
edit on 25-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/11/2016 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate image

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Guys...I havent been following this Pizzagate thing closely...can someone pinpoint this pedo symbol concerning this thread, please.

I struggling to notice it.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Guys...I havent been following this Pizzagate thing closely...can someone pinpoint this pedo symbol concerning this thread, please.

Thanks.

It is the Triangle that folds into itself, also was used for Besta(Beast) Pizza, neighbor of Comet Ping Pong.

I do not have the graphic for you to compare from the FBI but it was shared in plenty of threads, here is one from Ghostrager that has the image in the OP.

It is blatant, this band needs to be investigated immediately.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

your link is not working...bad request

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Fixed.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
In my opinion there are those on this site that deny any and all conspiracy theories on here, which begs the question why do they come here at all being so closed minded? This one should be looked at with an open mind by all, being as disturbing in it's implications as it is.

We all know that there is good in this world but also great evil.....knowing the latter it is madness to think that something like this couldn't exist in all it's vile wickedness.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Thanks.

It is the Triangle that folds into itself, also was used for Besta(Beast) Pizza, neighbor of Comet Ping Pong.

I do not have the graphic for you to compare from the FBI but it was shared in plenty of threads, here is one from Ghostrager that has the image in the OP.

It is blatant, this band needs to be investigated immediately.

oh...ok...I got it now. So if that FBI terminology/symbology is correct...this is pretty damning.

Thanks for the edit and a link. It makes things clearer now.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Wait...what?

All ages? Sex Stains? Heavy Breathing? This all sounds entirely ridiculous to me. There is no way that bands whose names contain blatant innuendo are appropriate for children as well as adults. This is not legit. Something is awry.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

thanks...yes I've seen that one already. Highly suspicious. I would like to contact that guy for a comment on that pic.

What circumstances on god given earth can explain why you would do that to a child.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I added two others. Some aren't safe to directly link to ATS.

Here's his instagram archive and other people's posts related to the place.

Ok, I deleted the link because following it might break ATS T&C. It's out there though, easy to find. Lots of disgusting # surrounding this place.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

I know of no member who disbelieves everything.

I know many members who question everything. And they should. Believing anything that argues with the status quo absent evidence, is no more sensible than believing everything the establishment tells us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join