It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahhh Black Friday, have you been out or plan to?/Video of Rotten Black Friday shoppers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Pepper spraying people, shooting, stabbing and trampling, Ahhh Black Friday, have you been out or plan to? Be careful.

Short video, the #1 worst thing on black Friday is bad, but unfortunately I believe it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I wont do the black Friday thing but might go to the stores and see how much greed and stupid that's out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It should wind up being similar to the gladiator battles of years past,

My daughters have gone to shop in Knoxville which is, usually, calm.

They're not going to WalMart where the big ordeals go down so I'm not too worried.

2016 is almost over so Mother of the Year is out of my reach anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not a chance, I prefer to sit at home sipping whiskey checking the online deals in my boxers than get out there in the bad weather and deal with all the stupid people.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Irishhaf because: I spell great!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'll be at Wal-mart later this evening to pick my sister up from work...it'll be nothing short of a mad house.

Hours before it starts, you'll have people cuing up. Just amazing.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I have and never gone to black friday, it seems crazy to get in the crowds. No thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Absolutely not. Christmas is a short affair for us with limited travelling, gift buying and socializing needed.

I shop online if I need to buy gifts.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Bill Burr nails it in this video.

Note: This video was on YouTube as far as I can remember and had millions of views, but it was suspiciously deleted from YouTube very recently. Makes you wonder if they were afraid it could hurt Black Friday sales.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Smarter than getting into a spat when tired, hungry and pi$$ed. Nope, I do the same online, let the deliveries flow!

Not a chance, I prefer to sit at home sipping whiskey checking the online deals in my boxers than get out there in the bad weather and deal with all the stupid people.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm skipping it. I usually only shop for a new vaping tank or battery. The local vapor shop isn't opening early and has 35% off hardware and 50% off premium juice all day.

Usually I would be up at 4am and go there. Just going out at a reasonable time. Maybe get a Samsung VR headset, Best Buy tells me they won't run out even at the sale price and they offer it online just as in the store starting at midnight I think.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hell no.

That's what the internet exists for. I'm not entirely stupid.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

4 AM is an earl bird. Bet your glad yo can sleep in, a bit anyway.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The worst thing to happen that caused all the rush and mayhem is the advertising that some TVs or Xboxes will be sold for 90 percent off.

Yah, ringing Pavlov's Bell. Thats what causes the injuries and fights, to be the first ten people out of a hundred to the counter to get the few discounted items.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Maybe it was "fake" news and had to go... he doesn't follow the narrative, at all.

Note: This video was on YouTube as far as I can remember and had millions of views, but it was suspiciously deleted from YouTube very recently. Makes you wonder if they were afraid it could hurt Black Friday sales.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Be safe guys. Do Black Monday internet if you can

Some stores are offering their in store Black Friday prices online now.
edit on 24-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bah, I know better than to take part in that.

I hate people in general, especially in crowds.

Nope, gonna see the doctor and then hit the butcher shop tomorrow. If I have a prescription that needs picking up ... I'll send my husband!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I love me some Amazon Prime.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Closest thing to the Purge

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
These were just put up.

edit on 24-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Is not worth it, you can find the same deals and better online, thank the internet this days, no lines, no hassle, no screaming, fighting, pushing, punching.

People can be soo stupid sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join