It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I cured my anxiety, panic attacks & depression. My story so far...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I believe my journey with mental disorders was decided before I was born.
My sister was a caesarean section birth before me and as such I had to be a caesarean birth also.
This meant that neither of us had went through the birth canal and received our microbial immunity that comes with a natural birth.
The 1st sign of symptoms in my life came at the age of 5 when I had severe appendicitis, we now know that the appendix is actually a reservoir of good bacteria that feeds the gut when the good bacteria becomes depleted in the gut.
So after my appendix was removed, I was always going to be losing the battle between good and evil within my own immune system.
I've always been a confident person so I could never understand why I was always under this veil of anxiety. I just learned to power through it and that worked for a while until the panic attacks started occurring, then life changed for me. I was no longer confident and I then started to question my own sanity.
I am a problem solver by nature, it's what I do for a job and I'm very good at it. I don't quit problems and I always with enough time, solve them. So I had to work out what was going on.
I then started the paralysis of psychoanalysis.
I questioned every traumatic event to see if there was some subconscious fear that was manifesting these anxieties and forgave everyone who I had some anger towards, which was liberating in itself but the anxiety disorders never decreased.
I then started to wonder if my poor western diet was manifesting the anxieties as a result of malnutrition of some type, this lead me on the journey of learning about the chemicals processes of the body, the various minerals, vitamins, amino acids and learning about how these various processes work around the body.
This again led me on a journey of knowledge that I could put to practical effect in my life to help others.
I created a thread a while back about me & my mother’s journey and how I have managed to get my mum from being in hospital several times a year and had a dozen ailments to where she now only has 1 medication she now uses sporadically and eventually she will be off that also. But none of it helped my anxiety disorder.
So at this point I was desperate, I had lost my job several times, was homeless and had reached my lowest point.
My circumstances meant that I was going to have £20 to last me for food for 2 weeks, so I started looking at water fasting for the 2 weeks & that way I wouldn't need to spend money on food. I didn't make my family aware how bad my situation was as I had enough of being a burden. I had dark thoughts at that time.
So I started my water fast and on the 3rd day when my body enter Ketosis, the veil of anxiety lifted and where I had a recurring fungal infection called angular stomatitis, there was a white powder like substance. I also started peeing what looked like a white substance.
So at this point I knew my anxiety was physiological and not a mental disorder as I had believed.
I then found out that what I was experiencing was a die off of candida, the angular stomatitis never returned after that date and I had been plagued by it for many years, so I knew my issues were being caused by Candida.
Anyway the anxiety returned not long after refeeding but I now had a target, how to rid myself of Candida. So I tried everything, vitamins, minerals, diets, cleanses, you name it I tried it.
I then came up on the incredible and beautiful soul Dr Robert Morse. He has a youtube channel where he gets emails from the public and he goes through each case and help them using his knowledge of herbs, he also creates strong herbal formulas for people to use.
In one of his many videos he talked about candida and how he had developed a very strong formula for removing worms, parasites, anything that shouldn't be there is killed but the good bacteria aren't touched.
The formula is called Parasite M and you can buy it from one of his stores in the U.S and in the U.K he has a subpage on the Cotswolds juice retreat website.

It changed my life, I am no longer under the veil of anxieties and am the happiest I have been for over 20 years.

So here is what I've learned in my journey to healing my family and friends.

Everyone needs to boost their adrenals, a lot of my mother’s issues were a result of weak adrenal glands. If you don’t deal with stress get on the adrenal glandulars.
She suffered high blood pressure, high anxiety all her life and then she started suffering low blood pressure, fatigue and lightheaded. She didn't deal with stress well and also couldn't sleep unassisted.
So what was happening was that she would have low blood pressure in the morning and would have to go back to bed because of being a bit dizzy, she would then get up mid-morning and continue fine throughout the day, then at night time she said her head would be racing and so without assistance she couldn't get to sleep.
Your body produces cortisol from the adrenals, in the morning your cortisol levels are at their highest, this is to raise the blood pressure to get the organs woken up and pumping, it should then decrease in level throughout the day and be at the lowest at night, so you can go to sleep. My mother was experiencing the opposite of that and so her rising cortisol levels were too low and they would be at their highest at night time, causing her to not feel sleepy.
As soon as we got her on pure adrenal glandulars all the symptoms she was suffering disappeared overnight and she was able to deal with the death of her brother and having to be the executor of his estate, arranging the funeral, the full thing with ease.
On the 1st night of taking them, she had to go to her bed at 10pm and never needed to take a sleeping tablet again. She had been taking them almost every night for 20 years.
I use Dr Morse's Adrenal 400 Glandulars, 1 twice a day. My friend has also been taking them and his wife says he is a different person, he's a very busy company director and he is now dealing with stress like water off a ducks back.
edit on 24-11-2016 by mclarenmp4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
My mother was also on Proton Pump inhibitors for chronic heartburn, had been on them 15 years, she had osteoarthritis as a result, nobody should be on PPI's long term, they stop stomach acid so you become malnourished, resulting in the likes of osteoarthritis. She was also on statins for cholesterol.

So heartburn is not too much acid, it's a result of too little acid. What happens is that with low stomach acid, you have to bring in the bacteria to break down your food, when this happens you build up gas as the bacteria release gas as they get through your food which puts pressure on the Lower Esophageal Sphincter which is a valve that stops acids from getting to the esophagus. With this pressure it allows a tiny bit of acid to get into the esophagus weakening the L.E.S valve and so you start to get chronic heartburn. Turning to antacids is only making the situation worse. The stomach needs more acid. So my mother started taking digestive enzymes and apple cider vinegar became her new best friend.
We then stopped the PPI's and anytime heartburn would come on she would either drink ACV diluted or use Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice tablets which she would just suck on and it coats the esophagus and soothes the pain. The reason why old people get frail is because they lack stomach acid, anyone in advanced age that is starting to lose muscle mass needs to be supplementing digestive enzymes when they eat.
She now never gets heartburn and her LDL cholesterol levels are normal
Next she was on Calcium Channel Blockers for high blood pressure, this suggested to me that they thought that a build of calcium in the arterial walls was the cause of the problem. One thing that I could never understand was why there was too much calcium in the soft tissues of people but also a rise of disorders as a result of too little calcium in the places it's required.
This took me to Vitamin K2, this was the key to both the osteoarthritis and for removing calcium plaquing of the arterial walls. It is the transport mechanism along with Vitamin D for getting calcium out of the soft tissues and into the bones, this was the missing link.
This along with Magnesium baths cured my mum’s osteoarthritis and returned her blood pressure to normal ranges. Again the doctor was happy to take her off the meds.

So that's her off all meds bar 1, she is still having to use a steroid inhaler from time to time for her Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
But we think we have found a solution, she started to drink cups of Three Lung Tea from Dr Morse to loosen the hardened mucous which the steroids have compacted over the years. So it will take a while for it to all get loose but she is now able to cough up mucous and she can already feel that it's working, so we will see how that progresses.

She has just started the Parasite M formula and spoke to her earlier this evening and she was telling me about her day and she says she feels like a new person, she no longer feels anxiety and is the healthiest mentally and physically for the 1st time ever.

I know I have pushed Dr Morse but he truly is one of a kind and it's through his formulas and glandulars that I'm effecting results in the health of those around me.

All mental health disorders including epilepsy, autism, anxiety, bipolar, schizo are a result of problems in the gut. All the fathers of medicine throughout history knew that the gut and the GI tract were the most important organs for health in both the mind and in body.

There is a translation from 6000 year old hieroglyphics in Egypt that loosely translates to "1/3 of what we eat is for us, the other 2/3 is for your doctor".

Fasting is gods’ greatest tool for health and I would recommend everyone does a water fast at least once a year. It allows the body to cannibalise all the old scar tissues that have built up over the years and gives the body the resources for cleaning itself up and repairing it.
Do a fast for long enough and you will rid yourself of food addictions also, that was a neat little side effect because I stopped craving certain unhealthy foods. The taste of food coming off a fast is amazing.
Magnesium baths, everyone should be doing them once a week minimum, if you can't, have a foot bath instead, this helps with hypertension and helps your muscles relax.
Supplement Vitamin K2, there is no upper limit but just find what works, this is for people who are on calcium channel blockers or they are stiffening up and find it slow to walk. This changed my friends life, he could barely walk and he's now jogging upstairs.
Any people with osteoarthritis or any bone thinning disorder would be well advised to supplement this. If you don't get much sun I would also supplement D3, you can get combination D3/K2 as they work together to transport calcium.
Probiotics need to be supplemented.
Vitamin C with bioflavonoids - 1000mg daily.
Mental disorders, Parasite M & or Parasite G from Dr Morse and stop all foreign proteins ie. gluten & dairy. Heal the gut, fast if you need to.
People who feel cold and need high temperatures all the time - Thyroid. Solved my chronic cold problems and lack of sweat resulting in skin disorders.
Chronic Heartburn - Digestive enzymes & Apple Cider Vinegar.
Sleep disorders, high stress people – Adrenals
Use glandulars to boost whatever gland is weak, it works.
Adult onset Epilepsy can be a result of gluten intolerance, stop all grains, dairy and get on a bone broth regime to start repairing the gut.
So there you have it folks, that has been my journey so far.
I needed to share it because I truly believe that I had to go through the years of mental disorders so that I could learn all this & share this knowledge with others.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
Your Mom's condition sounds a lot like my own right now. I'm 60, been out of work for a long while and troubles always follow lack of godamn money.

I use to do "juice fasts" and was thinking of doing one this week (usually do 3 days) carrot juice, kale etc. After 3 day you hate it, but feel great after eating your first meal.

I'd like to try Dr Morse's Adrenal 400 Glandulars. Does he have a website, or is this just something he recommends?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Yes he has his own site but I think you have to be a member to use his site but you can find other suppliers by googling for "dr morse adrenal 400".

They have had the biggest effect on my friends and family, we are all now able to deal with stress a lot easier.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thanks, I found it and started watching his videos on Youtube. Interesting Guy, I have always thought Natural was the best way.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
GOD BLESS YOU!
Had all the problems you listed. Have done parasite cleanse, take 100 mg c, also D and k2. Looking into thyroid.
I know my problems are bacteria related. Like you, I am a go getter and confident. But I live under a veil of anxiety that I KNOW is related to stress and gut issues. I get flare ups at the strangest times.

Sweating is difficult and I have skin issues that I never had before.

Will try more water and look at adrenal and thyroid.

THANK YOU.
TO ANYONE: If you are anxious I promise it is your GUT.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the information.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thanks for an amazing thread. I just checked out Dr Morse website and just wondering why you chose parasite M and not parasite g?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Parasite G is designed more for worms and larger parasites of the gut, the parasite M formula is designed more for candida and other smaller organisms.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Love that man, a truly beautiful soul. God bless him.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

God bless you.

Good luck on your road to recovery, if you have anything you need just ask. I'm happy to help.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Thanks for reply. Interesting you mentioned adult onset of epilepsy being due to gluten and dairy and gut embalance. I'm sure this is why my brother developed it at 39 or 40yrs. I Def have problem with gluten and was severely malnourished and depressed and anxious from it as well as a multitude of other symptons. Would love to try Dr morose products but lack funds and and live in another country with strict import rules.
Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

My friend for 10 years suffered from grand mal seizures that used to last sometimes for over an hour.
When I started to learn more about the gut I noticed that my friends guts were rotten, I then found an article about how there appears to be a link between thyroid disorders, celiac and epilepsy.
I tried to convince my friend but he believed that a bang on his head years before the epilepsy was the cause, even though doctors couldn't find any lesions and no anticonvulsant would work.
Well he had a massive seizure in my company, he kept having to go to the toilet because his stomach was dodgy & what did he eat the night before? A huge pizza.
I convinced him at that point that it could be the gut. Got him to stop all bread & dairy and had him supplement B12 & magnesium. He hasn't had a seizure since.
He is also now back on dairy & has been fine but he's still keeping away from gluten.

If you can't get his tablets, he has the list of herbs he uses on his site. You might be able to find them individually somewhere local.
If you can't do that, water fast, it's one of the best tools we have for restoring the body.
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow, kudo's for figuring all that out.

I read this last night and looked up the symptoms of candida overgrowth and I rang a bell on most if not all of them...

Constant fatigue, near pointless anxiety, white spots on my tongue, acid reflux, reoccurring hoshimoto's thyroiditis which I've been diagnosed with, previous alcohol abuse and insane sugar cravings even though I don't eat much. I mean i'll go 5 or 6 days without any sugar and then wake up dreaming about candy, wtf is that? lol I mean i'll go get a milkshake littlerally once a week and that's pretty much it.

And then your point about water fasting... about 6 years ago I was 320lbs, I kicked my rear in gear for a year and a half and lost 120lbs. I did it the right way, the hard way, water fasting periodically, lean paleo diet and insane amounts of cardio and physical work, 10 - 16 hrs a day. When ever I'd fast I'd feel like a million bucks and then slowly taper back, but it's hard to keep that amount of calorie shifting up without completely burning yourself out, which I did. I've kept the bulk of the weight off and I've been at a pretty healthy 6'4" 210lbs ever since... but over the years, even though I'm eating a pretty normalized diet, I've slowly regressed into feeling like complete crap again and it's been really hard to figure out why.

I'm gonna jump into this info big time and target it as you put, and see what happens, I'll send you a friend request and pm you if I got any questions.

Thanks for the insight!
edit on 25-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Thank you so much for the offer of help. Again God bless you for putting it out here.
It is a 56 year long road (my current age). As a baby I had pneumonia and after treating me, the doc said "she will always have health problems due to the anibiotics we used on her".

But I had long periods in my life where I was just fine. My folks kept me on a strict health food and vitamin diet for years.

The anxiety was never linked to an emotional or mental issue. Always the troubles are from gut problems first.
Tried the psych, the meds, the talk therapy, the doctors, the blood pressure meds.

The only thing that helped was cutting sugars, carbs, food additives. Adding vitamins, some herbs, eating wholesome home cooked food.

Now at 56 I feel strongly that I need to fight for my health. I feel like it is my last chance.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Alcoholism is in essence a sugar addiction & sugar addiction is Candida, as you've noticed they make you crave sugar because that's what they feed off.
I'm pretty convinced that Alcoholism is in a large part a Candida issue.
That's why when my body went into Ketosis, they started to die off. Because I had no glucose going into the gut, they started to die. But they are super resilient and it would have taken at least a month I reckon of water fasting to get rid of them completely & the nausea they produce as they die off is not something I wanted to feel for a whole month, that's why I needed another solution. Parasite M was that solution. The nausea was there as they died off but they die off quickly so the symptoms only lasted a week or so.

Try the Parasite M & boost your adrenals, trust me you will notice a world of difference in your state of mind. Anything I can do just drop me a message, good luck.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I read your topic a few days ago and altho I'm interested in finding something to assist with my adrenal function, per my normal I had to research. Unfortunately I found that Dr.Morse is much like all others touting a supplement both expensive and questionable.

So I looked some more.
I have to credit you with "naming" what my probable issue is, so KUDO'S!!! All isn't lost and I did find value in your posts.

The article I did find explains this in issue in great depth with all the resulting pitfalls by both sufferers AND Doctors.
I know most won't be bothered reading it, but here it is anyways.

www.drlam.com...

I'm still looking for a safe solution, so this may take some time.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks, that is very accurate info.
I have found that I must listen to my body when trying anything.
I have given up on doctors since 2009 when I had 5 "rings" from deer tick bites and the doctor, straight-faced. looked at the bites and said "there is no tick disease in Missouri".

Reading, trying, feeling, eating whole foods, drinking water, exercise (gentle, but daily!), yoga and de-stressing are the only things helping me.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thank you for sharing.
I understand and totally agree that everybody is different, I can only give you the information and the results of that and for everyone to make their own decisions.
We eat like for like to boost the particular gland if it is weak but not all problems of a gland are due to weakness.
An overactive thyroid for example, it wouldn't be beneficial to take a glandular for that condition because it's not a weakness of the gland but an over-stimulation of the immune system which is attacking the thyroid.
Everybody's journey is personal, take the information and use it in a way that works for you personally. Good luck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join