It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cadbury Chocolate? or Cadbury's Chocolate? - Weird Mandela Effect - Residue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Cadbury chocolates suck; they shrunk the packet size but raised the price, put a religious tax on it but don't have it declared on the label and there's very little "real" chocolate in it - it's just sugary.

Try Whittakers their chocolate tastes how chocolate should

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And in other news, Safeway is coming back...

Morrisons to revive 'much-liked' Safeway food and grocery brand

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Now I am definitely in Mandela Country; Kraft Food's is spelt "Craft"

Craft?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Toblerone...now you're talking.

They wont change the triangular shape...it'll just make's them less unique. The taste would change as well. As weird as this sounds when I separate the triangles with my teeth it's different than separating 2 blocks off a bar. Maybe the amount of time spent in the mouth before swallowing etc

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

What has Punk Rock got to do with this thread?

www.badreligion.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

hmm..what about a Newsagent selling alcohol? That's a weird sideline for a Newsagent

www.birminghammail.co.uk...

A newsagent has been granted permission to sell alcohol in Bournville, ending a 120-year-old booze ban in what is known as “The Dry Village.”

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Sorry but no, my Grandma was a confectioner and she had all kinds of Cadbury merchandise and point of sale in her attic. She also had Cadbury Tea and Coffee Caddiy's that she used for as long as I knew her. I remember it being Cadbury since I was young.

Berenstein bears on the other hand....

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oh right, well that's news to me then. I remember there being discussions recently but I thought it was rejected in the end, obviously not then.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I love it. The Mandala Effect happens only to film quotes, pop culture and food. But not to historical events.

So, that MUST be scientific.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Cadbury chocolates suck; they shrunk the packet size but raised the price, put a religious tax on it but don't have it declared on the label and there's very little "real" chocolate in it - it's just sugary.

Try Whittakers their chocolate tastes how chocolate should

Actually there is a world Cocoa shortage, this is the reason for Cadbury coming up with lots of different chocolate bars with other things in them and why Toblerone are being made smaller. I think it's to do with the Chinese starting to develop a taste for chocolate bur could.be wrong, it was a while ago I read the article...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wait. In my previous lifetime there was a by-law which prohibited the sale of alcohol in Bournville; now that the paradigm of the matrix has polarised, alcohol may now be sold. Because Mandela Effect. Okay, now I get it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

hmm..what about a Newsagent selling alcohol? That's a weird sideline for a Newsagent

Not as strange as you might think. When I lived in and ran rock clubs in Dundee (Scotland) I lived near a licensed Newsagent. I could go in there at 5am on a Sunday morning and top up the booze at the party. Not only that, a.lot of villages here only have one shop so it's usually.a Post Office, Newsagent and Grocery Store in one. The one in Dundee was just a Newsagent and Confectioner that sold booze...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

WIKIPEDIA and YOUTUBE are poor sources as we tend to use them. They are "user-generated"...added and changed by us...not totally verifiable.

I could go on and add to this issue by saying I started the company in 1182 on a spaceship traveling AWAY from Earth...and originally the chocolate was made from tuna fish....

And it will go up on WIKIPEDIA as info (needed verification)...but still someone would cite it as a definitive source. Not true.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

But not to historical events.

What about JFK 6 seater car?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Is it a "Mandela effect"

For now I am on the fence with this one. Before recently I had only ever known the name Cadbury's. Cadbury singular sounds and looks foreign to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The company has used both name forms, at the same time. No mystery.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The Cadbury website still uses both names. I just had a quick browse through a couple of sections, and it seems that even the people in their web department are confused!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

What about it? There were 6 seats. It's evident in all the videos and photos. What evidence do you have to suggest it was otherwise?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It'll always be Cadbury's to me.

Twix, Penguin bars and Kit Kat. Quality Street at Christmas and Milky Bars at Easter.

Tastiest chocolate going

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

What about it? There were 6 seats. It's evident in all the videos and photos. What evidence do you have to suggest it was otherwise?

none other than hundreds of people remembering only 4, and some remembering a white convertible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join