It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Knock off the personal insults and tit for tat or harsher actions may follow.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I'll never understand it myself- and don't want to. If your that close to it, do me a favor and stay safe. We're running a little low on compassionate humans these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The topic is "Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians ".

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
SNIP

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Natas0114

Awful... I really hate cowards who blow people up. Especially people who are just trying to live their lives so full of hate that they can't be brave enough to stand face to face with their enemies and fight like men. Why do civilians always bear the brunt of lunatics cowardly rage.....
Also i've been asking myself : What is the motivation behind this ? what causes these nutjobs to take lives and kill innocent people ? i mean for normal people hurting an animal is considered cold-hearted and insane . so why would you do that ? why would you kill humans ?
trust me, i'm about 500kms away from these nutjobs and after 7 years i'm still wondering ...

Doesn't ISIS think the Shia are kafir?
Yes we're kafir/Infidels . but that doesn't mean they'll miss any opportunity to kill and slaughter sunni muslims as well .
edit on 24-11-2016 by haman10 because: mistakenly quoted the wrong post

edit on 11/24/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped mention of Staff action which is not allowed.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Serious question: were these the people from the pilgrim March someone posted earlier? It was noted Christians were walking with them aso a show of strength against ISIS, could this be why?

And was it Muslims & Christians on the buses?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Serious question: were these the people from the pilgrim March someone posted earlier? It was noted Christians were walking with them aso a show of strength against ISIS, could this be why?

And was it Muslims & Christians on the buses?
Some Iranian and Iraqi Christians attended the ceremony, yes.
we don't who exactly the victims are (their names) as their bodies are completely burnt .

Ashura ceremony is where more than 10 million people from all walks of life and religions gather to mourn for the death of Prophet Muhammad's grandson .
edit on 24-11-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Very true. They are attacking Muslims in general, but are accused of committing genocide against Shia in particular.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
ISIS fuel tanker armed with a bomb follows Iranian Buses full of pilgrims who are going back to Iran from Iraq ....

as they stop for refueling, he decides its time for him to go to "heaven" and kill as much as infidels as he can .

So he does that and about 80 people mostly Iranian are now killed . 80 people!! at least 80 families are going to spend their nowruz (Iranian new year) without their fathers, mothers or daughters .

The numbers are expected to rise .

I hope you know how we feel here .but international community is not with us (from International of course i mean western world). apparently Iranian blood has little value and this is what enrages our people and is like salt on our wounds .

Wanna know why ?

Google search result for "ISIS attack" exactly by the time i'm posting here and hours after the attack :

Its okay though. We're strong and we'll never stop fighting these nutjobs who are terrorists in our vocabulary and "Islamists" in MSM's .

www.presstv.ir...

Cowards, all of them!

Bombing Civilians, that's vile. Killing People who can't defend themselves

by animals with big guns, these guys aren't Men, they're Monsters.

s/f

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

I became a member here to build bridges and inform people about my country, not anything else. now if your words were honest, I sincerely apologize for calling you a troll . i guess for the first time i lost my cool as this has been a very bad day for us .

ISIS doesn't have any official allies although some people point fingers at some countries (i won't name 'em here) .

Iran,Russia and Syrian government have been working hand in hand to terminate ISIS control over Syrian/Iraqi cities .

Per ISIS's latest announcement this attack was a response to mousil operation by Iraqi forces to liberate mousil (a city in Iraq) from ISIS control .

(post by Gothmog removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It is NOT okay.

Innocent Iranian lives matter just as much as any others.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I made the question. You answered as I was a troll

and tnx for removing my post although i've never insulted anyone . guess there is a first time for everything

Again with the ass uming ? . I would only alert a post if it was a very bad personal attack. Yours wasnt.

On-Topic - I asked for viable information . There was only 1 or 2 good responses . Neither were yours.

My apologies, I made a comment right above yours and i tried to answer you . i hope i was able to do so.

if you had any further question feel free to send me a U2U.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Enough!

Stay on topic or Posting Bans will come into play.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Iran and ISIS are enemies. ISIS is Sunni, while Iran is mainly Shia. In 2014, Iran was actually the first country to offer support to Iraq in battling ISIS.

According to the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs:

One cannot confront Al Qaeda and its ideological siblings, such as the so-called Islamic State, which is neither Islamic nor a state, in Iraq, while effectively enabling their growth in Yemen and Syria.

www.nytimes.com...

Also:

On one level, Iran views ISIS as a clear danger to its national security. Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security chief Mahmoud Alavi warned the attacks in Paris represent a “serious warning” for Iran, and that ISIS remains the country’s most important threat in the field of hard (as opposed to soft or covert) war. Iran’s Army Chief Brigadier General Ahmed Reza Pourdestan threatened a “crushing response” should ISIS come within 25 miles of Iran’s borders, and arrests of several “ISIS teams” have occurred recently in Kermanshah.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I've been to Iran. Iranian hospitality is legendary, and in my extensive travels, have not met a people more kind to a traveller. And the Peanut brittle (sohan?) is something I think about often.

There is a lot of sabre rattling when it comes to the US and Iran, but most of it seems to be posturing.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: Gothmog

Iran and ISIS are enemies. ISIS is Sunni, while Iran is mainly Shia. In 2014, Iran was actually the first country to offer support to Iraq in battling ISIS.

According to the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs:

One cannot confront Al Qaeda and its ideological siblings, such as the so-called Islamic State, which is neither Islamic nor a state, in Iraq, while effectively enabling their growth in Yemen and Syria.

www.nytimes.com...

Also:

On one level, Iran views ISIS as a clear danger to its national security. Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security chief Mahmoud Alavi warned the attacks in Paris represent a “serious warning” for Iran, and that ISIS remains the country’s most important threat in the field of hard (as opposed to soft or covert) war. Iran’s Army Chief Brigadier General Ahmed Reza Pourdestan threatened a “crushing response” should ISIS come within 25 miles of Iran’s borders, and arrests of several “ISIS teams” have occurred recently in Kermanshah.

www.newsweek.com...
Tnx for your post . funny thing about the last quote you posted.

I live in kermanshah. Kermanshah is a western Iranian city right next to Iraqi border . a big ISIS team was dismantled in a neighborhood right next to the hospital which i work in . they had enough explosive devices to kill thousands of people and they had access to some crazy military-grade technology according to Iranian intel service and it raised eyebrows here .

fortunately ISIS has not yet been able to do any attack/atrocity inside Iran

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I've been to Iran. Iranian hospitality is legendary, and in my extensive travels, have not met a people more kind to a traveller. And the Peanut brittle (sohan?) is something I think about often.

There is a lot of sabre rattling when it comes to the US and Iran, but most of it seems to be posturing.
I hope you had a nice stay . TBH, no one hates US or any country for that matter, here . I'm sure you had feedback from people in your journey. we might not like US government but that has nothing to do with our view of the most advanced country on the earth .

ISIS and other terrorist groups have ruined our region and our reputation as peaceful people and it seems unfair . its like blaming a rape-victim because she is a girl .

finally, yes. its called sohan : ) the best ones are sold in qom , a city near tehran : )

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am extremely sorry for you and your country. I applaud your attitude towards these disgusting cowards. While there are people who think as you and I do these scumbags will never win.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

Iran is predominately of the Shia sect of Islam thought of as Apostates by the likes of the radical & Jihad focused Sunni of the ISIS brand of Islam

the Shia-Sunni war is over 1200 years going

<< 1    3  4 >>

join