It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vicious ISIS attack kills scores of Iranians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ISIS fuel tanker armed with a bomb follows Iranian Buses full of pilgrims who are going back to Iran from Iraq ....

as they stop for refueling, he decides its time for him to go to "heaven" and kill as much as infidels as he can .

So he does that and about 80 people mostly Iranian are now killed . 80 people!! at least 80 families are going to spend their nowruz (Iranian new year) without their fathers, mothers or daughters .

The numbers are expected to rise .

I hope you know how we feel here .but international community is not with us (from International of course i mean western world). apparently Iranian blood has little value and this is what enrages our people and is like salt on our wounds .

Wanna know why ?

Google search result for "ISIS attack" exactly by the time i'm posting here and hours after the attack :

Its okay though. We're strong and we'll never stop fighting these nutjobs who are terrorists in our vocabulary and "Islamists" in MSM's .

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 24-11-2016 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

(post by haman10 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

How do we know its "ISIS", were they flying a flag?

he decides its time for him to go to "heaven" and kill as much as infidels as he can .

Oh got it. It was a 'Muslim' bomb...

I wonder how many Innocent Iraqis in Mosul and Syrians in Allepo will / have died die from US airstrikes?

Thats too impolite on Turkey Day.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

he decides its time for him to go to "heaven" and kill as much as infidels as he can .

I wonder how many Innocent Iraqis in Mosul and Syrians in Allepo will / have died die from US airstrikes?

ISIS claimed responsibility for their "heroic" operation

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

wut ? pls troll somewhere else . i'm really not in the mood

Valid question. I thought they are all Muslims?

The other meddlesome player is the West...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
If this is true , why Iranians ? I thought ISIS and Iran were allies. This throws another actor into the play.

I thought the same. We have heard Iran is funding ISIS. Another reason for right in the US to want them blown up.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

ISIS claimed responsibility for their "heroic" operation

Oh, I believe what a bunch of hired mercenary killers say., thru the main stream press, especially.

They're killers, ergo they are liars too.

link   

link   

Awful... I really hate cowards who blow people up. Especially people who are just trying to live their lives so full of hate that they can't be brave enough to stand face to face with their enemies and fight like men. Why do civilians always bear the brunt of lunatics cowardly rage.....

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

wut ? pls troll somewhere else . i'm really not in the mood

Valid question. I thought they are all Muslims?

The other meddlesome player is the West...
This is not about being a "muslim" . in fact 99% of victims from ISIS terrorism are muslims .

Iraq,Syria,Iran,Lebanon.... are only a handful of countries who are fighting ISIS and they are doing it with blood and on the ground .

and i think most of the world's population is aware of this .

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ISIS/ISIL doesn't have allies. They kill all types of Muslims as well as everybody else.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

ISIS/ISIL doesn't have allies. They kill all types of Muslims as well as everybody else.

At least one reasonable , logical reply to my post
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

Awful... I really hate cowards who blow people up. Especially people who are just trying to live their lives so full of hate that they can't be brave enough to stand face to face with their enemies and fight like men. Why do civilians always bear the brunt of lunatics cowardly rage.....
Also i've been asking myself : What is the motivation behind this ? what causes these nutjobs to take lives and kill innocent people ? i mean for normal people hurting an animal is considered cold-hearted and insane . so why would you do that ? why would you kill humans ?
trust me, i'm about 500kms away from these nutjobs and after 7 years i'm still wondering ...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Horrible news. It is weird there is no press about such a horrific act, but the Western press has been known to under-report on such crimes when they aren't western.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Natas0114

Also i've been asking myself : What is the motivation behind this ? what causes these nutjobs to take lives and kill innocent people ? i mean for normal people hurting an animal is considered cold-hearted and insane . so why would you do that ? why would you kill humans ?
trust me, i'm about 500kms away from these nutjobs and after 7 years i'm still wondering ...

Doesn't ISIS think the Shia are kafir?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join