It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving for My Favorite Polar Bear/Flying Unicorn Hybrid (Poem)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Awwwww, Syx and CC, you guys are so sweet and loving! Love this!!! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Wow Thank You for That!!! BTW, Nice to Meet You! I am called simply, Syx!
I have done awful things in the almost 30 We have been together, and for Her to put with, endure, and still be By My side is a Fantastic testament to Her strong Will!!! She is really a Wonderful Gal. Yes She has faults, don't WE all as Humans? BUT, overall, it's been a helluva Ride here!!!

Thank You again for coming back here to say all that! It means a Lot to Me!!

Syx...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

John Bro! Thank You very much! Same back to You as Well!!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank You Dear Elf! Glad You liked this!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx it is then, and it's nice to meet here with you too good Sir!True Love always Prevails and so much more when filled with adoration! That is amazing 30 years incredible these days, that's a rare thing I know that everyone has their ups and downs that is normal and sometimes difficult with the pressures of the world but you both seem very strong and that's all that matters. Just continue to remind each other of just how special it is to be where you are right now in this moment,Thanks for sharing that, and have yourselves a great day

Peace Out

edit on 24-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Peace be with You as Well My new Friend!! What You just said, " Just continue to remind each other of just how special it is to be where you are right now in this moment" hit Me right in the chest, in a good way, then flowed into My Heart! Thank You for saying all This to Me. I meant it when I said earlier it means a lot to Me. As True Now as it was then!!
It's been a Pleasure, and I look forward to More dialogue with You in the near future!!

Have a Great Day!!! Peace.

edit on 24-11-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join