It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intifadeh of Fire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Who do you think the Philistines were, then?

Even today the word in Arabic is Filastin.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Don't be fooled. It was the Mossad, the same group that actually created Hamas as an Islamic counter to Palestinian nationalist cause and an excuse to point at Palestinians with their global monopoly on media and say "there, thats the bad guy! Hate them! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!" A round of destruction for Gaza approaches, like it does every two to four years like clockwork.

How people do not see the pattern is beyond me. Every two to four years their government fabricates some reason to blame Palestinians, or their child spawn Hamas, so they can have people the world over quietly approve of the continued effort to drive them into the sea into non-existence.
edit on 11-24-2016 by worldstarcountry because: removing unkind generalization

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
4 Fire Appliances offered to help by the Palestinians have been accepted with thanks.. Good.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL Israel is politicizing wildfires, if bibi slipped on a banana peel they would blame hamas.

Are you not aware of the dry conditions and wind gusts which are perfect variables for these type of fires to thrive? Or would you rather just have your hate of the Palestinians guide your opinion regardless of facts.

Did you hear about the Palestinians offering to help??

The Palestinian Authority has offered Israel assistance in combatting raging wildfires across the country.
The offer comes as Israeli leaders are implying that Arab arsonists are behind some of the fires.
The official Palestinian news agency WAFA said Thursday that the Palestinians offered teams of firefighters to help join an international effort to extinguish the fires.

www.krmg.com...

Those pesky Palestinians!! (rolls eyes)

I wish the mods would stop you from posting this hateful garbage, for all we know it's some angry Jewish kid who had his x box taken away by his parents and it's his form of revenge, not all arson is politically motivated.

Get a freaking grip man.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Because it can be that the israelis even want to blame disasters like widfires to the "enemies of israel"???

It is well known that a significant number of wildfires worldwide are arson or accidentally caused by people.
The patterns of these fires indicate arson

Maybe it was Jewish settlers trying to set fire to a Palestinian olive grove and the wind switched directions. LOL. The stuff you come up with man...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im seeing the same old "logic" here, everyone is a suspect EXCEPT the group screaming DEATH TO ISRAEL

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Israel 'tried' to give anything back , thats a big joke. They've done nothing but take, take and take.

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt in 1979 in exchange for peace. Joke's on you pal? Or are you gonna feed us with more disinformation?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

Israel 'tried' to give anything back , thats a big joke. They've done nothing but take, take and take.

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt in 1979 in exchange for peace. Joke's on you pal? Or are you gonna feed us with more disinformation?

They tried to give back gaza too but Egypt didnt want all their fellaheen back(peasants )

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ah: notice: forest fires will increase regardless of whether or not they're started by ISIS.

A planet that is getting hotter, with changing hydrological patterns, will necessarily bring dryness to large swathes of forest that for a long time have been the beneficiary of seasonal rains. Changing weather patterns necessarily means dry forests i.e. forest fires caused by lightning and or/ combustion.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

First, we live in a changing world with a continuously changing political atmosphere.

Has there been injustice done to the Jews? Without a doubt. I can scarcely think of a more victimized/traumatized ethnic group of human beings who have been mistreated. That said - I can no longer support the stubborn claims of nationalist Israelis who think that they can just aggressively "push back" against the realities within the middle East.

For instance, I know a lot - I'm very educated. I read everyday and have been doing so for the last 15 years of my life. Yet - and as others who are very educated must also have learned - my knowledge is my knowledge - in my brain. Whatever I have experienced is me - my brain being me. So when I talk to people, I constantly need to remind myself to temper my language - speak in a way that is reasonable, or accessible, for the average person to understand.

Now, even though the Palestinians - led by Amin Al-Husseini - deliberately worked to create a Palestinian identity - it worked. As hard as that is to stomach for Jews, the brain-minds of Palestinians is largely fixated on being recognized as a people, and to have for themselves a state. Can that happen? I hope so.

That said - the Islamist solution, or the radical Arabist attitude towards Israel's existence i.e. that it needs to be destroyed - is unethical and hypocritical. If Palestinians are an established identity, so too are Israeli Jews. It is completely unfair for the trauma of one group to be acknowledged (the Palestinian Nakba) while another group, traumatized by far more than just the holocaust, but hundreds of years of pogroms and small scale massacres, and in the Muslim world in many places at many different times, Jews were not treated well at all.

A common conversation in the field of traumatology today is the Israeli attitude towards the non-Jewish world. Instead of reasoning that this attitude is borne out of experiences of trauma (i.e. holocaust, but also a long history of non-Jewish antagonism) both Jews and non-Jews get caught up in mythologies about the "meaning" of Israel. Fundamentalist Muslims see Israel as an insult to their political agenda i.e. to taking over the world. On the other end, fundamentalist Jews see not Jews as inextricably "other" - as different, alien, and needing to be opposed.

All of this is nothing more than projection - a massive cultural projection moving in multiple directions - from Palestinians towards Jews, from Jews towards non-Jews (muslims in particular) and nevermind the Christians in America who cry crocodile tears for Israels well being - as if they aren't expecting Jesus to appear soon to teach the Jews to know better.

All of this mythology makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Haifa Ablaze

Tens of thousands were told to evacuate immediately as fires raged throughout Israel for a third consecutive day. The security establishment increasingly believes that several of the wildfires may have been politically motivated cases of arson,though most of the fires were caused by extreme wind gusts and drought. Russia, Turkey,Greece,Italy,Croatia and Cyprus will send a total of 10 airplanes to Israel to help fight the spreading fires

The latest in extremist terrorism innovation, burn it all down.
several arrests have already been made by Shin Bet security.
Israel is just a testing ground for these beastly tactics.
If you think ISIS can't do this in the US or Europe with a few books of matches then you may have a surprise coming next summer

You know i read the story this morning and thought what if the fires were intentional?I had hoped I was wrong but was my first thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Im seeing the same old "logic" here, everyone is a suspect EXCEPT the group screaming DEATH TO ISRAEL

Can you speak a little louder, I can't hear you over the bombs thudding in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt

Such boyscouts. I was referring to Palestine, but you already know that.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Shuye

Israel gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt

Such boyscouts. I was referring to Palestine, but you already know that.

Palestines never been a country. The romans renamed it to that BECAUSE it was funny to the emperor in rome. ANd ALOT o f Israelis came from surrounding MED countries to resettle there in their ancestral homeland.

the UN settlement is there for anyone to find if you want to look for th ewar between israel,egypt,and transjordan. They did try to give it back but they refused do to its refugee problem who tried to overthrow their home countries.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Israel tried to give back the lands in accordance with the UN mandated peace agreement after that war.

Edit: Through many 'wars' which is just really the Israelis bombing the crap out of them, bulldozing their homes and oppressing them ever since they first invaded and occupied Palestine.

Those things these days arent wars. you know what im talking about but are being obtuse.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

They tried to give back gaza too but Egypt didnt want all their fellaheen back(peasants )

It dont matter to pro pali supporters.(their whole people is a sham admitted Yasser arafatt and PLO leadership ) remember lies said many times become true.
The surrounding countries HATE their refugees and deliberatly use them for political gain against Israel.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Palestines never been a country.

By that criteria no country existed until some point.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Israel tried to give back the lands in accordance with the UN mandated peace agreement after that war.

Edit: Through many 'wars' which is just really the Israelis bombing the crap out of them, bulldozing their homes and oppressing them ever since they first invaded and occupied Palestine.

Those things these days aren't wars. you know what I'm talking about but are being obtuse.

Oh I know what you are talking about. Not war...riiight.

Not war, lol... STFU, I sat right here and watched one live, lol. Not war...pffft...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

According to the definition no its not a actual war. You have to have a actual country to have war declared on you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join