It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the hell do you "recount" electronic ballots?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
But unless they prove wide-spread fraud, which they won't, I doubt there would be a re-vote.

I'm not even sure a 're-vote' is possible as a constitutional consideration. You could expect a long round of legal challenges on both sides before we got a final answer on that one. But you're right, its a case of putting the cart before the horse. First there needs to be some evidence of the large scale hacking being suggested here, yet even the ones pushing this admit they have nothing of the sort. They'll be lucky to even get a recount based on what they've presented, much less a re-vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Simple
we hire this guy

Might take awhile.

Or , the original Count on Electric Company - Morgan Freeman

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My point exactly as I have had to post on so many threads here. Jill Stein is an idiot . In Michigan they vote manually and then the votes are scanned in. Not much can happen there . I guess you could have a hanging chad or 2 on the scanner

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The ones gettting their hopes up most are the same ones who cried most and threw the most entertaining hissy fits after Trump won.

Many are saying Stein and the suckers donating to her are wasting millions of dollars but watching them lose twice is priceless.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Happy Turkey Day fellow heathens.

My question is how do you "recount" electronic ballots?
Do they compare the number of votes against who signed in, or is it just a matter of pushing f5 on a keyboard and in spewing out a number?

I personally want an investigation of how many illegals and ineligible voters were counted anyway.

Does anyone know what this so called "recount" entails?

There's different models of electronic voting machines, but the ones in Ohio that I used are basically an electronic interface, that then prints out a paper ballot. The paper ballot is then machine readable. When ballots are counted, they run them through a machine which counts them. The count is then compared to the number of votes made on the machine.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Happy Turkey Day fellow heathens.

My question is how do you "recount" electronic ballots?
Do they compare the number of votes against who signed in, or is it just a matter of pushing f5 on a keyboard and in spewing out a number?

I personally want an investigation of how many illegals and ineligible voters were counted anyway.

Does anyone know what this so called "recount" entails?

I read an article that mentioned that it wasn't Hillary who demanded

it but that other snide woman. (forget her name)

Why is she handling this? I think Soros may be paying her to do it.

This happened with Al Gore against Bill Clinton in the 80's when

he cried 'foul' after losing the Presidential win. That didn't go

over too well for him either.

This is all Opposition sore losers. Trump Won, they just can't

deal with that fact because they'll lose it all and will be

exposed for the phonies and frauds that we all know

they are.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe it's just a cash scam. Jill well knows that a recount won't be conducted so she'll cram her suitcase with money and board the next flight to Cuba

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe it's just a cash scam. Jill well knows that a recount won't be conducted so she'll cram her suitcase with money and board the next flight to Cuba

Lol, or get greedy and run for president. I wonder how many non refundable donations the Clinton foundation received while she was campaigning?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Apparently jill stein wanted the recount because she claimed many of her votes were skimmed off to Clinton

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join