It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three swing states were possibly hacked which include michigan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
election results in three key states after they gathered "evidence" to suggest the election results were potentially manipulated.

www.msn.com... FW2R?li=AAggNb9&ocid=SK216DHP

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

in addition there is 157 faithless electors which could overturn the election if they chose to altering the results of the election legally although it has not happened before in history.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

in wisconsin 30000 votes may have been erased, in a state where she lost by 27000 votes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Just one man's opinion..... But it there was even a shred of truth to all this, Hillary would not have conceded the day after the election. I have no doubts that her team looked at any and all possibilities to keep the race going past Election Day. If they didn't find anything then.... I don't think there is anything to find now.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Bull, this is all ridiculous. Frankly if Libs voted rather than whatever theyre smoking, it would still of gone this way...lemme guess...Russians again?
edit on 23-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Her team is well known for rigging the votes- pick the scab and find evidence of tampering in one direction, the masses will pick it and expose tampering in the other.

The whole thing is a rotten mess.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
let me guess...

was it the russians!?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Link no longer works.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

i dont think you can analyze data from machines from all states that quickly lol.

so your point is moot on how quickly hillary conceded.

i think in light of new evidence as they uncover more, there will be a challenge before the deadline date.

here is another link from new york magazine.

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Link no longer works.

put another link to ny post.

msn link the heading is still there just takes you to page where link is.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Fake News...by the Alt Left.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Just one man's opinion..... But it there was even a shred of truth to all this, Hillary would not have conceded the day after the election. I have no doubts that her team looked at any and all possibilities to keep the race going past Election Day. If they didn't find anything then.... I don't think there is anything to find now.

And logic shudders the room.

Totally agree.
If there was anything weird going on, they would have immediately called for a recount, in any of those swing states.
Lawyers would be the first one's to bring this up now, because all it would do is line their pockets.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
no evidence of this

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is about the 6th thread on this same subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

we'll see as the deadline date to challenge the results approaches, its not past it yet. give the tech geeks more time to gather data.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The libs lost. They didn't get a trophy. Grow up and accept it

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

i just posted to put it out there, they finding interesting things about the election votes now that the tech geeks have had time to analyze the data.

just putting it out there so people aware.

have to see if anything comes of it as the deadline to challenge the results approaches.

the 157 faithless electors can also change the result also legally, although its never been done before in history.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: eluryh22

And logic shudders the room.

Totally agree.
If there was anything weird going on, they would have immediately called for a recount, in any of those swing states.
Lawyers would be the first one's to bring this up now, because all it would do is line their pockets.

I agree, we are going to have to survive Trump for the next 4 years.

link   
I like how the seditionist regressive media was giving Trump a barrage of crap for dupposedly saying he wouldn't accept the election results.

And here they are, refusing to accept the election results and publishing the most absurd lies.

link   
a reply to: Loadstain

its not over until the deadline is past, and its not yet, and tech geeks gathering more data.

dont whine if they challenge and overturn the results of the election, by your same standard if the result is not to your liking lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join