It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the missing children?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
If its true that one in about a hundred American children go missing each year. Then It should be of the gravest concern to every citizen , it would or should be of the gravest concern to any Government. But it appears that this is not the case, it appears that the FBI do not keep records with regards to missing children. Why not?, if the numbers are anything like true this is #ing calamitous. We have had many threads regarding Pizza gate Twitter gate...many smoking guns with regards to politicians .So where are the kids? www.captainsjournal.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I am wondering if it is true that the FBI does not keep the records.

If it is proven to be true that they do not do so, the that is a serious question and red flag!

Either way, it is a huge problem and honestly every resource used in the drug war should be used in saving these children and making sure the perpetrators never see the light of day again.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If this is true, one in every one hundred are missing, where are the parents' outrage? Why arn't there groups of distressed parents? Why doesn't the msm reveal this? The pieces just don't fit. Something's missing besides children.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

If this is true, one in every one hundred are missing, where are the parents' outrage? Why arn't there groups of distressed parents? Why doesn't the msm reveal this? The pieces just don't fit. Something's missing besides children.

Not all kids are lucky enough to have parents.....circumstances like mother dies at birth father dies of cancer 6 months later.....there are many possible scenarios which could explain why we are not hearing from the parents.....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Heres a map of where they take them from. www.clintonhealthaccess.org...
places its hard to obtain birth certificates. Or adoption agencies.
where they went?
One might be in the white house right now...
This is quite possibly another victim.

Some are politicians, some are scientists, some are media figures.

others are supposedly being kept hidden or ritually sacrificed
edit on 23-11-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Im not sure how accurate one out of hundred children is. That seems very high. You would here an uproar from every corner on the street.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Might be possible that number is only from a few areas? Just sayin. Well askin'... Syx...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
If this is true, one in every one hundred are missing,

There are over 3,000 000 children born each year in the USA, so 100 going missing is 0.0033%, not 1%

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Children go missing all over the world.. like this for example "They are the faces of Britain’s lost children, with 140,000 youngsters going missing across the country each year."

MIssing doesnt mean something nefarious in every case..Many missing children are runaways though far too many are the victims of predators.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Im not sure how accurate one out of hundred children is. That seems very high. You would here an uproar from every corner on the street.

When a child is reported as "missing" that child is added to the roles of those missing, but those "missing" numbers do not reflect the percentage that later turn up one way or another. As I recall, only about 15 percent continue to stay missing. The rest are recovered for various reasons, run-aways, parental abductions, etc.

ETA: From National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)

"86 percent endangered runaways.
10 percent family abductions.
2 percent lost, injured or otherwise missing children.
1 percent nonfamily abductions.
1 percent critically missing young adults, ages 18 to 20.
Of the more than 11,800 endangered runaways reported to NCMEC in 2015, one in five were likely victims of child sex trafficking. Of those, 74 percent were in the care of social services when they went missing."
edit on 23-11-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

74 % in the care of social services! something not right there.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
They ship them out to other politicians in other countries who pay top dollar on these poor innocent souls.

It's human trafficking, not kidnapps.
They find the best and vulnerable children to sell or use.

Then either killed or left to grow up traumatized, following their superiors, who were also once sex slaves.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Several thousand of childrens just disappeared in germany, since the refugee situation started.
And germany is neighbour of belgium. We all heard about the Dutroux case, involving lots of officials, politicians and even the royal family, if i remember right.

But on the other side, i guess something like that in belgium happens everywhere, where money and power perverts all those bored and rich people.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

So what is 15% of 800,000?

By your calculations, 120,000 children go missing WITHOUT explanation and are NOT recovered.

Even if we take the (much) lower value of 200,000 and assume an unsolved value of 15% that would mean that some 30,000 children disappear each year without a trace.

Where are they going? Are you comfortable with those numbers?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
From seeing this topic discussed before, I think a majority of those numbers are very misleading.

The stats show the numbers reported, but fail to take into account that most of them are found or return home on their own. The number that are truly missing is actually very small compared to the numbers reported as I recall.

When I think about kids I knew growing up who ran away or disappeared for a while, I can't think of one that was not explained or did not return. I think that's closer to the truth when it's not sensationalized to sound different than it truly is.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im new to posting messages so still have to find out how to link stuff... but i recently read in a Belgium newspaper that the number of children without parents or family, is astimated at 200.000.000 world wide !

Think about area's of war fare, conflicts, haiti for example, when nature strikes.. A lot of lives go lost when something like that happends, usualy the parents are dead and children are left alone, that's why the top elite predators are involved in humanitary founds etc.. charity's everywhere in Haiti for example but only 1 out of 10 is actualy funding money while the others are probably there to traffic those parentless children, no one will ask questions when many are never found again after a disaster of any kind....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I feel like this video is relevant here:

Description: "An anonymous citizen journalist researcher joins in the conversation to break shocking news about the astonishing number of children missing from the Virginia-Washington DC area. In light of #PizzaGate and what appears to be a child trafficking and pedophilia ring in the area, this researcher known as “Mark” wanted to see if there was a correlation of a large number of missing children in that area. What he found shocked him. ** Virginia is second only to California in total number of missing children."

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cherry0

Yes it appears that their seems to be some one collecting human pets in Washington. It's a billion dollar industry. The future is being consumed.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
So where are the kids?

Call the stepfather and ask him.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I mean if we have to put our gloves on?...

Architectural floor-plans?

Do we think the architect will add a 'false-room' in his diagrams if he was commissioned by a high ranking official to leave it out during the process of planning a build operation?

Sure, he's gonna take the extra grease it would afford his wallet...everyone wants/needs the guilded carrot on a string?

How many architects are willing to come forward and admit they took money to hide a discrepancy while providing plans to conceal a hidden room?

They should come forward for the sake of the children?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join