It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a few years TREY GOWDY would be a great presidential candidate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why Can't Gowdy Run For President? I will write his name in for president. I Would Vote For Him In A Heartbeat.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MysteryTime1970

I was sorry to see that he wasn't made Attorney General!

But then, cooler heads prevailed, I suppose, at some level, because he still has a couple of jobs to get done first.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Don't worry my friend, I have a feeling we will see a lot of Mr Gowdy in the future - all good things come to those who wait. Mr Gowdy can use the next few years to increase his presence and reputation so that more Americans can get exposed to exactly who this man is. He would make a phenomenal POTUS - hard as nails and I am yet to meet any individual, politician or otherwise, with a more righteous dedication to the Constitution and laws.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I binge watch Trey Gowdy videos. I see I'm not the only one who thinks he should run for President.

He'd be a great one.

Attorney General : Didn't he say he didn't want that position? He would be good for that too.
Reply to : Aliensun

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I was sorry to see that he wasn't made Attorney General!

But then, cooler heads prevailed, I suppose, at some level, because he still has a couple of jobs to get done first.

Actually, you haven't seen anything yet.
I've made this same comment in a different thread - until Trump's list of NOMINEES for Cabinet positions goes to the Senate for confirmation, NOBODY has been appointed. Expect the "list" of potential nominees to change often - look at where Chris Christie was supposed to have been in Trump's Administration two weeks ago. That's all over now.

ganjoa

top topics

join