It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Green - Election Integrity depends on YOU! - Recounts in MI, PA, & WI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lauraeleven
The reality is she got more votes....recount or not, get used to it.

Yes, because 3 million illegals voted, all the dead voters, and all the buses taking her voters around to polls in other states. Yea, please verify the integrity of the vote so Trump can win the popular and finally shut down the TARD people. Those with Trump Acceptance Reality Disorder.

link   
a reply to: reldra

It usually is not instant, he/she may rule on one, yet let the case go forward for the another reason.

Hence the judge shopping.

I guarantee you they already know exactly which judge they want. So she moves to sue for recount. They petition the case has no standing, and the judge ... chooses to let it move forward for another reason (sympathetic judge who wants to overturn the election results).

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Byrd

Lol. Donations for the recount.

Send us your money, please!

My first thought. You dont need money to initiate recounts .Whats the money for ? Well pllaced funds in the right hands ? (re bribery)

Was asked and answered before.

Not with my answer......

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: ketsuko

And exactly what standing does Stein have? Can she show harm?

That's actually a great question I think? How could Stein have standing to contest an election where she had so few votes?

Any attorney's around?

I could be wrong but the recount requires that the vote discrepancy be within a certain threshold.

She is NOWHERE near the threshold required in any state.

She has no legal basis or claim to request a recount.
End of discussion on that.

I think you would have to show the law here in order to end any discussion.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It usually is not instant, he/she may rule on one, yet let the case go forward for the another reason.

Hence the judge shopping.

I guarantee you they already know exactly which judge they want. So she moves to sue for recount. They petition the case has no standing, and the judge ... chooses to let it move forward for another reason (sympathetic judge who wants to overturn the election results).

Trump does the same thing when he sues people over and over and over.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
1. What is her endgame? Surely she knows she won't even hit the 5%.

2. Why would she require donations? She won't be counting the ballots herself.

UMM, voting integrity in the contested states? It will cost money to publicize this, lobby for it, it won;t be enough for people to just say , " Possibly we should recount these votes."

If nothing is wrong, it will only legitimize Trump more. I have no idea why Trump supporters are whining. This is not uncommon.

However, Trump supporters whine about anything a Democrat wants to do, even if a common practice. Tthen they turn around and say the process in and of itself is whining.

You must mean WINNING, not whining. And how hypocritical with all the crying and whining liberals have done since they were squarely defeated.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
a reply to: Byrd

Lol. Donations for the recount.

Send us your money, please!

My first thought. You dont need money to initiate recounts .Whats the money for ? Well pllaced funds in the right hands ? (re bribery)

Was asked and answered before.

Not with my answer......

Your question was answered. You want your question answered with your answer?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

A little Trump humor to add levity. Even us idiocrats like humor.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

And exactly what standing does Stein have? Can she show harm?

That's actually a great question I think? How could Stein have standing to contest an election where she had so few votes?

Any attorney's around?

I could be wrong but the recount requires that the vote discrepancy be within a certain threshold.

She is NOWHERE near the threshold required in any state.

She has no legal basis or claim to request a recount.
End of discussion on that.

I think you would have to show the law here in order to end any discussion.

This should do fine. She's not even close. Case closed.

www.politico.com...

Hillary doesn't even have the necessary margins much less Stein.
edit on 23-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

originally posted by: JimSmith
1. What is her endgame? Surely she knows she won't even hit the 5%.

2. Why would she require donations? She won't be counting the ballots herself.

UMM, voting integrity in the contested states? It will cost money to publicize this, lobby for it, it won;t be enough for people to just say , " Possibly we should recount these votes."

If nothing is wrong, it will only legitimize Trump more. I have no idea why Trump supporters are whining. This is not uncommon.

However, Trump supporters whine about anything a Democrat wants to do, even if a common practice. Tthen they turn around and say the process in and of itself is whining.

You must mean WINNING, not whining. And how hypocritical with all the crying and whining liberals have done since they were squarely defeated.

I meant whining. Who are you, Charlie Sheen??

It's getting a little old calling Liberals crying and whining when the other side acts butt hurt daily for their Emperor.

link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I imagine it's a State by State thing.

I can't for the life of me imagine what the purpose of Stein doing this would be for unless it's on Clinton's behalf in a back handed way.

Crazy stuff this time and I actually did not vote for Trump or Hillary, but the process should not be treated in this way. It's like millions of people suddenly reverting to their childhoods and having a giant, mass temper tantrum because they did not get their candy. Somebody won, the other person conceded and it's over.

Maybe it's payback for the 18 people in ACORN who confessed or were convicted. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

no, if democrats through independants try a recount of a few, republicans with the fire of the devil himself under their ass will recount all states starting with CA.

Then when all those BS votes are found the fringe will start shooting.

There was a fair election. This, is something else we have all seen before. It ends not well.

edit on 11 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I can't for the life of me imagine what the purpose of Stein doing this would be for unless it's on Clinton's behalf in a back handed way.

Crazy stuff this time and I actually did not vote for Trump or Hillary, but the process should not be treated in this way. It's like millions of people suddenly reverting to their childhoods and having a giant, mass temper tantrum because they did not get their candy. Somebody won, the other person conceded and it's over.

Maybe it's payback for the 18 people in ACORN who confessed or were convicted. You can't make this stuff up.

Asking for recounts after elections is common. But after Trump wins it is a giant temper tantrum?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

No, I think they really felt they were on the threshold of true one party rule in this country, and then, it didn't happen. Not yet.

So they're delayed and they don't like it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

no, if democrats through independants try a recount of a few, republicans with the fire of the devil himself under their ass will recount all states starting with CA.

There was a fair election. This, is something else we have all seen before. It ends not well.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. It is their right.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

and maybe they will. And maybe it will be the final time you can riot and cry until a fair election is over turned....because this time too far was pushed and found to be costly....VERY COSTLY.

link   

Asking for recounts after elections is common. But after Trump wins it is a giant temper tantrum?

Again...

This should do fine. She's not even close. Case closed.

www.politico.com...

Hillary doesn't even have the necessary margins much less Stein.

There are rules. Are they asking for special treatment now that theur feelings are hurt?

Follow the rules.
edit on 23-11-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

link   

funny, you say others whine, but the losers are the only ones butt hurt into riots and eliminating an integral part of our election process....because they lost.....and are not happy with that.

So they whine and bitch.

Also lets recount CA.

ALL STATES

This is for whiners you encounter over the election loss or any snowflake that needs one.

edit on 23/11/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. It is their right.

It's not a right. There are rules. Why is this hard?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join