It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton being urged to challenge results as blame game begins over her loss

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And starting orders...........they're off! He we go folks! Time for the BS to get totally out of control....this is US Political Madness at it's best.

www.news.com.au... y/f58b5fbbd2d84b6a7ba7b67662e3ad1d

HILLARY Clinton is being urged to call for a recount in three crucial states where some experts believe results may have been hacked.
Voting-rights lawyer John Bonifaz and prominent computer scientist J Alex Halderman of the University of Michigan, are part of a group of experts who believe results in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked, New York Magazine reports.

The group is lobbying Ms Clinton’s team to request an independent review as soon as possible, to count the paper ballots and compare them to the electronic results.

While the group did not find evidence of hacking, their analysis found Ms Clinton received 7 per cent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines, compared to areas that used optical scanners and paper ballots.

They believe this may have cost Ms Clinton up to 30,000 votes, a potentially game-changing number if you consider she lost Wisconsin by 27,000.
If she won all three states she could overturn the outcome of the election.

“America’s voting machines have serious cybersecurity problems,” Mr Halderman explained in a blogpost.

“We’ve been pointing out for years that voting machines are computers, and they have reprogrammable software, so if attackers can modify that software by infecting the machines with malware, they can cause the machines to give any answer whatsoever.”

Mr Halderman, a leading authority on voting system security, said the only way to know whether a cyberattack changed the result was to examine the paper ballots in crucial states.

“Unfortunately, nobody is ever going to examine that evidence unless candidates in those states act now, in the next several days, to petition for recounts,” he said.

Mr Halderman is not the only one calling for an recount. There are growing calls for the election to be audited over fears of foreign interference.
US intelligence agencies have already blamed the Russian government for leaking emails from the Democratic Party in an attempt to influence the US election.

Russian hackers are believed to be behind cyberattacks on a contractor for Florida’s election system that may have exposed the personal data of voters, which followed similar hacks on the voter registration system in Illinois and Arizona earlier this year.

Pro-Moscow hacking collective CyberBerkut is believed to be responsible for causing havoc ahead of the Ukraine election in 2014.
Another electronic voting expert, Barbara Simons, is part of a loose coalition which is expected to deliver a report highlighting its concerns early next week.

“I’m interested in verifying the vote,” Dr Simons, an adviser to the US election assistance commission, toldThe Guardian. “We need to have post-election ballot audits.”

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"If" "could", maybe".

did not find evidence of hacking

She lost and the losers are trying to find any way possible to change reality.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Haha more Russia boogy man mumbo jumbo.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on. There may be something there.

If they find nothing, it will only further legitimize Trump, I have no idea why his supporters would have a problem.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If her and her army of libtards can't just stfu already, maybe Trump should request the FBI and DOJ do a complete unbiased investigation into Clinton, Mills, huma, Podesta and Weiner.. Trump is being far too nice letting her off the hook, maybe he should put her and her insipid crew back onto it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on. There may be something there.

If they find nothing, it will only further legitimize Trump, I have no idea why his supporters would have a problem.

So you are admitting that the government would be blowing money on this?? If this crap continues, Hillary's supporters will have a much bigger problem.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Great comments guys!

Personally, I can't see raking through the dying embers going good for Hillary.

You lost. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
There is nothing the govt can do to legitimize Trump in the alt lefts eyes.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh, just becasue they govt wastes money on other things isn't a good argument to waste it on this. Try again.

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don't, just think it's funny. Most likely outcome is paper ballots were different because of the fraud from dems. I can see some scandalous supporters filling out ballots for people who didn't show for their vote.

Let's get a recap of Hillary supporters losing. Rioting in their own communities, attacking individuals in gangs because they support Trump. Asking for Trumps assassination. Calling anyone who doesn't have the same political opinion racists, bigots, and whatever else they decide to make up.

It's over and Trump won. Count them if you want, but it may be embarrassing. Only issue I have is one of the reasons I voted Trump is because he stands by smaller gov and less waste of taxpayer dollars.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

If her and her army of libtards can't just stfu already, maybe Trump should request the FBI and DOJ do a complete unbiased investigation into Clinton, Mills, huma, Podesta and Weiner.. Trump is being far too nice letting her off the hook, maybe he should put her and her insipid crew back onto it.

Cheers - Dave

You only look silly when you use the word 'Libtard', you know that, right?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Only issue I have is one of the reasons I voted Trump is because he stands by smaller gov and less waste of taxpayer dollars.

I see you were fooled too.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Oh, just becasue they govt wastes money on other things isn't a good argument to waste it on this. Try again.

Well, they should go ahead and recount it. I can think of 1 million other things the government blows money on.

I don't have to try again. If they spend billions on useless wars, there is a couple grand to count votes in contention.

Part of my last round of property taxes should cover it.
edit on 23-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have a feeling if HRC would like to keep her lifestyle, then there will be very little in the way of the Clintons peeking out of what ever hole they buy.

I believe there is a set of chrome bracelets waiting if too much noise is made. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let's dumb this down a bit. There are 3 outcomes of using taxpayer dollars to fund this.

1. Hillary was robbed of the election by fraud.

2. Trump wins by a larger due to fraud. Tax payer dollars wasted.

3. The fraud was so minimal it didn't make a difference. Tax payer dollars wasted.

So basically, they want to fund this on a 33% of winning. All based on a wild Russian government conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Too late, she conceded?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
I have a feeling if HRC would like to keep her lifestyle, then there will be very little in the way of the Clintons peeking out of what ever hole they buy.

I believe there is a set of chrome bracelets waiting if too much noise is made. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

They have no chrome bracelets waiting. Most people are aware of that fact.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Only issue I have is one of the reasons I voted Trump is because he stands by smaller gov and less waste of taxpayer dollars.

I see you were fooled too.

I'd love to hear the explanation that I was fooled.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Too late, she conceded?

That has been brought up before. That doesn't legally stop her from becoming POTUS if votes and electors change.

Though, I do know this is all theoretical and has almost zero chance of happening.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well, they'd better hurry up, they only have a few days to file before the deadlines close.

I think this is a double-edged sword, as it could uncover votes from illegal immigrants and could serve to further legitimize Trump's victory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join