It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Kidnapped, Held By Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: jjkenobi

Maybe, but that insurance is stock standard in touring.
I don't think 30 million will cover losses, he may still be short.

Also, why would he cancel a concert that is selling out and making money?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

a reply to: jjkenobi

Maybe, but that insurance is stock standard in touring.
I don't think 30 million will cover losses, he may still be short.

Also, why would he cancel a concert that is selling out and making money?

Because he now gets the same amount of money without having to fly around do the concerts.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoldAlligator
Could it be brain damage that triggered this "mental illness"? He was in a pretty bad accident.

Also, people living that kind of life will have "episodes". It seems like celebrities are living the life but that's normal. It takes a certain kind of person to want that lifestyle. I think most of us would probably do like Dave Chappelle and peace out.

Who knows what triggered it all, we are not part of his private life so we'll never really know. But if you look back at his interviews and speeches he's shown he got worse lately.

Spot on.

I have worked on and off with A to Z listers of his calibre over the years, a couple who had similar meltdowns, maybe not so public. It is mental health issues mixed with massive amounts of coc aine and/or alcohol and whatever else that get their hands on from their circle of jerkers around them, their doctor and at times their parents or siblings.

Watching his stage speech gave me inner vomit feeling last time I was around it. Horrible.

I have a tough job but I could never do yours! lol

I was wondering whether drugs were also a factor that influenced his obvious mental decline, but I hate stereotyping so I tried not to. But you are involved with people like him so you know what happens behind closed doors.

I just hope he gets better as he has little children that need him.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: reldra

With him you never know, but I hope he is well too.

In the other thread I thought severe anxiety attack or adult onset bi polar. Both can be managed fairly easily.

After the first BAD anxiety attack, you can be exhausted for days. He is wealthy, so he can stay in a hospital for days with some dilaudid and clonazepam to get him right.

If it is bi polar, he could be there a few days getting used to a first round of meds.

People should let the guy rest a few days before saying the government may have kidnapped him.

Wait a second. I can not STAND Kanye West, yet, the guy obviously has his faculties, realizes it's bad for his career to be saying the stuff he said, realizes people would take it as an affrontry, realizes that no one was liking what he said, and you want to relegate it to mental health problems?

He has a venue to reach lots of people and because of that decides to TRY to instead of force feeding a mass gathering (what I'm sure he viewed as crap) he decides to speak out to them and you want to suggest automatically bi-polar Doctor Mengele?

When I first heard about this story the first thing I thought was 'publicity stunt'...but i'll be honest, he sure seems to believe in what he said and all of your arm-chair diagnosis (I have to puke a little when I think of that) wont change that.

Frankly even if it WAS a publicity stunt, it doesn't make him automatically wrong none the less, and you, like MOST Americans want to automatically medicate someone so that they conform to what it is YOU think they should be....***SNIP***
edit on 11/23/2016 by Blaine91555 because: RUDE REMARK REMOVED

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Speaking as someone who was sectioned under the mental health act for schizophrenia...

My experience tells me this should have happened to Kanye West at least two years ago when he started claiming he was God.
He wasn't being ironic or coming from a Buddhist perspective. It was readable that he actually believed it.

Furthermore, the day he had his meltdown was the anniversary of his mothers untimely death apparently.
So all things considered...

This is all for his own good and he is not important enough to kidnap either.
He is a trash rapper with a trash clothing line married to a reality TV celebrity.

Not the Messiah.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21563036]Edumakated

Kanye is a musical genius. Multiple platinum albums and a very successful music producer. He is very talented... period. Full stop.

With that said, he obviously has some mental illness. He has always been a massive ego maniac. Even before he really "blew up" in the mainstream.

Good points, and without the finger waving and tut sounds
. Yep he's a massive ego, Verifiably mental?

I dont have any PROOF from a Doctor of this, any more than I have PROOF of

Hillary Clintons Mental Illness Which no one seemed to let up on attacking

her this entire ELECTION.

Just to get the point across not aimed at any one person in general.

The celebrity, fame, and money are probably just amplifying his mental instability. Many celebrities get so used to everyone bending over backwards for them and telling them their sh*t don't stink that they begin to believe they are in fact God or beyond just mere men.

If anything Hollywood and it's people are first and foremost to blame.

Why aren't THEY doing something to protect this unverifiable mental patient

from doing what he's doing. Why is it not being hacked at It's own roots?

People just like the blame game, it's easier.

While Kanye is a tastemaker, I think it is a bit of a stretch to think the TPTB give a damn about him... I mean, I can't really see the big wigs at Davos, Bilderberg, CFR or bohemian grove saying "You know that Kanye West is really becoming a threat to our global plans..."

Again the real perps are those listed above, but lets blame the

author for exposing the obvious.

edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

He wasn't being ironic or coming from a Buddhist perspective. It was readable that he actually believed it.

I'm sure this guy truly believed what he was saying too, perhaps he should have been sectioned.

Besides the ordinary objects submitted to your care, it will remain with your judgment to decide how far an exercise of the occasional power delegated by the fifth article of the Constitution is rendered expedient at the present juncture by the nature of objections which have been urged against the system, or by the degree of inquietude which has given birth to them. Instead of undertaking particular recommendations on this subject, in which I could be guided by no lights derived from official opportunities, I shall again give way to my entire confidence in your discernment and pursuit of the public good; for I assure myself that whilst you carefully avoid every alteration which might endanger the benefits of an united and effective government, or which ought to await the future lessons of experience, a reverence for the characteristic rights of freemen and a regard for the public harmony will sufficiently influence your deliberations on the question how far the former can be impregnably fortified or the latter be safely and advantageously promoted.

ETA: Two things, first I still don't like him and never will. Secondly, I think his reference to "I am a God" (not I am God) was a direct hit at the titles that people tend to ascribe to themselves. It was to challenge a belief.
edit on 23-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Kanye being a musical genius lets just slow down there.
I give him he has had a FEW good tunes but I can't personally give more than that.
Imo his new album is terrible. I couldn't even get through half of it and his singles suck.
I don't go by album sales or awards, I use my ears. My ears said turn that sh#t off.
edit on 23-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Maybe he's a 5%er, they believe they are gods if I'm not mistaken. Hence the phrase, "what up, god".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join