It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Kidnapped, Held By Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ok time for me to drift off to my cloud.

I'll be back!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Easy to prove but it would be off topic for me to quote reams of your opinions asserted as fact from your many posts.

It pleases me though in this thread that you accept you don't know the current status of Kanye anymore than anyone else.
Good to have cleared that up.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

How about "Seek simplicity and distrust it" ?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Springer
reply to post by Chadwickus

I will happily "declare" that ALL threads using Sorcha Faal as a source, directly or indirectly, will be put in the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum as soon as they are discovered by staff or reported by the Membership.

We do NOT want to support such garbage with any publicity on the Big ATS at all.

Springer...

edit on 23-11-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Oh please, Kanye has been showing signs of schizophrenia for years: voices talking in his head, paranoia, hallucinations, bizarre behaviour, his speeches make no sense, etc. I remember one of his managers saying he had some sort of mental illness but refused to take the meds he was prescribed (I can look that up if you need evidence for this).

Shame on Alex Jones for abusing yet another non-story to make more money.

I think people should leave Kanye alone to get better and should stop fueling his paranoia with insane stories such as this. I really don't like him and his wife, but as an obviously ill person we should just give him some respect and allow him some privacy to move on from this.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Kanye West and the fall of the American Empire. They share the same destiny.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
In order to find anything sinister about this, you have to

a) believe that Kanye is a clever guy who is onto something [which is is NOT]
b) have no idea what mental illness looks like

KW is a talentless egomaniac with a god complex who thinks everything he does is 'art', when in fact he is 'at best' some rapper of which there are so many, you could pick any from the street and probably find a better talented one.

I am not making fun of KW [even though I am itching to because of all those that think his music or the brown underwear rags he passes for 'designer clothes' ] but I think he has a serious mental issue [going by his openly available behaviour] and is kept [just like anyone else who would display such symptoms] for his own good in a mental institution, where he will get some rest and the help he needs.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Personally, I think Kanye West is an attention whore and rides under the moniker of "there's no such thing as bad publicity". He constantly searches out and looks for moments to be "real". This keeps his name out there for folks to talk about and keeps him relevant no matter how irrelevant he might be. He is a type A narcissist.

edit on 23-11-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Oh please, Kanye has been showing signs of schizophrenia for years: voices talking in his head, paranoia, hallucinations, bizarre behaviour, his speeches make no sense, etc. I remember one of his managers saying he had some sort of mental illness but refused to take the meds he was prescribed (I can look that up if you need evidence for this).

Shame on Alex Jones for abusing yet another non-story to make more money.

I think people should leave Kanye alone to get better and should stop fueling his paranoia with insane stories such as this. I really don't like him and his wife, but as an obviously ill person we should just give him some respect and allow him some privacy to move on from this.

YES.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Oh please, Kanye has been showing signs of schizophrenia for years: voices talking in his head, paranoia, hallucinations, bizarre behaviour, his speeches make no sense, etc. I remember one of his managers saying he had some sort of mental illness but refused to take the meds he was prescribed (I can look that up if you need evidence for this)

Could it be brain damage that triggered this "mental illness"? He was in a pretty bad accident.

Also, people living that kind of life will have "episodes". It seems like celebrities are living the life but that's normal. It takes a certain kind of person to want that lifestyle. I think most of us would probably do like Dave Chappelle and peace out.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

" Kayne West The biggest superstar in history" -Alex Jones.
As soon as I heard that @20sec I knew Alex was in full bull s**t mode.

I like AJ and I hate attacking the source but Alex is trying to put 2 & 2 together and blowing it out of proportion, I bet my left nut Kayne just had a mini meltdown, we will see.

-Frank

Rofl, yeah, as in BS mode! Kane west a superstar? That jackass couldn't tie 3 words together in a song even if he had a boy scout and ten feet of rope. As far as kidnapping by the government, is that what they are calling legally restraining someone because they're nuts? Has anybody noticed that the kardashian bitches destroy all the men around them?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/23.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Who is Kanye West?

A: Who is Caitlyn Jenner's son-in-law. This "may" be the fruit falling right at the start of the trunk.
He is tied-in w/The KonASSian™ Kabal and married to Kim KonASSian who has been reportedly shopping Her personal sex tape, aptly titled "Sex Tape #2" Fans and folks who watched Sex Tape #1 until the end saw a "Grand Finale" in which Kim was urinated on (#1). Any guesses on what is the "Grand Finale" for Sex Tape #2?

Now the tape will be more expensive due to this 'outrage' and an excuse on if this is indeed "Art"...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Spot on.

I have worked on and off with A to Z listers of his calibre over the years, a couple who had similar meltdowns, maybe not so public. It is mental health issues mixed with massive amounts of coc aine and/or alcohol and whatever else that get their hands on from their circle of jerkers around them, their doctor and at times their parents or siblings.

Watching his stage speech gave me inner vomit feeling last time I was around it. Horrible.

edit on 23-11-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Please disregard...
edit on 23-11-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
I dont know who this Kanye fellow is, any info on him?
How could you not? He's one of the most prominent entertainers of recent years, regardless of what people think of him.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

What's wrong with that? It's one of my favorite past times

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Kanye is a musical genius. Multiple platinum albums and a very successful music producer. He is very talented... period. Full stop.

With that said, he obviously has some mental illness. He has always been a massive ego maniac. Even before he really "blew up" in the mainstream.

The celebrity, fame, and money are probably just amplifying his mental instability. Many celebrities get so used to everyone bending over backwards for them and telling them their sh*t don't stink that they begin to believe they are in fact God or beyond just mere men.

Further, being in the public eye is soul crushing. I think many people simply don't understand how oppressive it can be. Yes, you can have all the money and hoes it comes with but you give up having a normal life. You can't simply just go out to eat. Enjoy a movie. Just chill out without being harassed or something innocent being blown up into a media event. This is why so many celebs seem borderline crazy. It is a messed up existence and why many believe they really do have to sell their souls.

While Kanye is a tastemaker, I think it is a bit of a stretch to think the TPTB give a damn about him... I mean, I can't really see the big wigs at Davos, Bilderberg, CFR or bohemian grove saying "You know that Kanye West is really becoming a threat to our global plans..."

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Drudge has an article out this morning that Kanye insured his concert series for 30 million dollars in the event he was not able to complete it.

Now it appears he'll be able to cash in after a huge public mental health incident.

Sounds to me like it's all just insurance fraud.

www.thesun.co.uk... ented-him-from-performing/

edit on 23-11-2016 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Maybe, but that insurance is stock standard in touring.
I don't think 30 million will cover losses, he may still be short.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Drudge has an article out this morning that Kanye insured his concert series for 30 million dollars in the event he was not able to complete it.

Now it appears he'll be able to cash in after a huge public mental health incident.

Sounds to me like it's all just insurance fraud.

This^

The "Famous" singer has an insurance policy in place that covers him if an illness prevents him performing — and it takes care of not only the money he would have made, but also what he owes, according to TMZ.

Link

I think the guy is overwhelmed and I also think it is likely that he has bipolar disorder and too many projects, debt and his wife's (presumable) robbery/kidnapping.

edit on 23-11-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join