It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-Coding The Meaning On Podesta's Hands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Marty Leeds who I really like when it comes to information regarding magical practices and Gematria does a breakdown of what's written on Podesta's hands in this picture.

You know the sick pedo.

Breaking down the 14 and the fish symbol.

I get the feeling that Marty isn't working alone.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

I was curious when this picture kept showing up, but some of us can't/won't watch YouTube videos, can you give a brief synopsis of what the video purposes is the meaning of the fish and 14 on his hands.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

can we just have the TL ; DW version ????????????

ie

14 = ????????????????
fish = ?????????????

i cannot actually watch y-tube vids at moment - so your OP is pretty devoid

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I watched it, and sorry to say there is no brief way to explain it. He goes into A LOT of numerology and the explanation last for almost 14 minutes. the whole video is 17 minutes. It was pretty interesting to watch tho.......sometimes you can find some strange things with numbers......

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Slightly OT but what is up with both of his pinky fingers???!!! IMO either they were both injured in the same way or they are disfigured from birth. Something weird about the way they sit relaxed(?). ODD I say...

Heck his right hand(if the image is not flipped)Edit(the 14 hand) has what appears to be a large scar across the region where the pinky joins the hand..just an observation.
edit on 11/22/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I noticed that too. His pinky fingers seem to be bent awkwardly, and painfully to the side a bit.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I noticed that too. His pinky fingers seem to be bent awkwardly, and painfully to the side a bit.

Rheumatoid arthritis. My mom has it too. Deformity usually starts in the lesser used digits first.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Slightly OT but what is up with both of his pinky fingers???!!! IMO either they were both injured in the same way or they are disfigured from birth. Something weird about the way they sit relaxed(?). ODD I say...

Heck his right hand(if the image is not flipped)Edit(the 14 hand) has what appears to be a large scar across the region where the pinky joins the hand..just an observation.

His fingers are scarred from blood rituals.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Is that a WEDDING BAND? For some reason, I envisioned the guy as a single swinger.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Dupuytren's contracture - or injuries recieved - its not "odd "

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Not to cloud this deciphering issue, but after examining his hands.. His hands are all over the map. Especially his right hand, must be a severe injury earlier in life.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Obvious is obvious he's into sick #.

Look at his idea of "art"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Marty Leeds did a wonderful job with this, he breaks it down quite well and it definitely makes you think.

Remember people for in order to do a proper spirit cooking ritual, you must "cut into the middle finger of your left hand and eat the pain"

Sick demented f****

S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can someone please give a brief synopsis of the videos interpretation of the meaning of the number 14 and the fish symbol?

I know 2 others have asked, alot of us don't have the connection speed to invest 2 hours to buffer a 17 minute video.

Thanks in advance,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is that a WEDDING BAND? For some reason, I envisioned the guy as a single swinger.

It looks like a ring not a band, to me.

I think he's gay anyway.

Ever notice his fashion sense?

As to the OP, I really don't get all that number and symbol voodoo stuff.

But I'm open to hearing the interpretations.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've read it's a reference to the myth of Osiris.. cut into 14 pieces..13 were found by Isis and the 14th, his (ahem) manhood, was devoured by fish.

Here's a link and an excerpt from it:
www.osirisnet.net...

The most complete ancient work in existence of the myth of Osiris which we know is that of Plutarch, in his 'De Iside et Osiride' [1]. We know the stratagem used by Seth and his associates, and we know how the conspirator, having locked Osiris precisely by guile in a chest made to his measurements, threw it into the sea, an episode which Plutarch is the only one to relate [2], began the mourning and the quest of Isis. Then (Isis and Osiris, 14-18) who returned to Byblos to look for the chest containing her spouse's body. Having been grounded on the beach, he had been enveloped by a bush (tamarisk or erica) become a tree so marvellous that the king, dazzled by its beauty, had made a column for his palace of it. After many adventures, the goddess finally recovered the body, embraced it and lamented over it. Then, wanting to go with her son Horus, she deposited the chest in a place distant from the Delta. It is there that Seth found it, "one night when he hunted with his pack to the moonlight" and cut him into fourteen pieces which he dispersed in the swamps (Isis and Osiris, 18). Isis then undertook a new quest and, recovering the pieces of the body of Osiris one by one, buries them in the different cities of Egypt.

Another source (about the 14th piece):

According to the Egyptian legend, the body of Osiris was cut into 14 pieces whose 13 was found by Isis, the 14th, the penis, having been devoured by the fishes

www.linda-goodman.com...

Lots of interesting info about the number 14 in that one.

Peace.
edit on 22-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks!

I appreciate you taking the time to add some meat to this bare bones OP.

I already being familiar with that lore no longer need to waste two hours of my time buffering the video.

You never know where some recommended video on YouTube is going to go. Thank you again!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Happy to share what (little) I know.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Marty Leeds who I really like when it comes to information regarding magical practices and Gematria does a breakdown of what's written on Podesta's hands in this picture.

You know the sick pedo.

Breaking down the 14 and the fish symbol.

I get the feeling that Marty isn't working alone.

Well I can tell you exactly where he failed in the video.

At about the 8 minute mark he references the numbers 11 12 13 14 15 then says there is a significance with the number 42 and Pi. He then goes on to show that 3 14 15 are the first 5 digits of Pi. This is correct. He then tries to tie Pi to the number 42 by adding 13 14 15 together, but the problem is that Pi is only 3 14 15, not 13 14 15. Why is he adding the 10's place for the 13? I guess he has to make it work somehow.

Anywho...numerology is anyone's guess and this guy seems far from anyone I would actually trust with numbers based on his assessment.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I briefly encountered a thread somewhere that related his particular deformation to a form of arthritis that occurs due to cell rejection via cannabalism. It wasn't that convincing but there was a certain link to it that may have made sense. Also the witch gal who he pals with has a spell that is used where cutting the fingers is part of the ritual.

As I always have told anyone I know, it's all cool to read about dark arts, but once you start casting spells, you better watch out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join