It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Did It! Diseases will be CURED!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Diabetes is a lifestyle disease. Do you want Washington telling you what you can and can't do to be healthy?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Diabetes is a lifestyle disease. Do you want Washington telling you what you can and can't do to be healthy?

Sigh..Type 2 is. Type 1 has nothing to do with lifestyle.
And even Type isnt always
edit on 23-11-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I predicted that President Donald Trump would do something to help get America healthy again, and get people out of sickness.

He WILL make AMERICA HEALTHY AGAIN!

So, he gonna deport sick people?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I guess the Trump effect hasnt reached you yet....lol.

All of this data has been available for Centuries....it has been kept out of the MSM intentionally and not focused upon.

MSM controlled all of us our entire lives.....the internet has brought freedom from the MSM LOCK on our percieved reality like never before in any of our lives.

The Global Cabal has focused on the advanced countries with most of their resources...numbing and dumbing us all down.

I am not a purveyor of this data.....lol....just an observer ....those days of supprssing individuals who are loud are long gone now......only shutting down the internet will stop the spread of truths.....stopping people means nothing now...stopping data transfer means everything....the old days of suppression are over.People can self-publish books now....lol....and sell them online....no publishing controls means no lockdown on data.....no MSM control means no ability to EXCLUDE the truth.

People over 60 are on the way out and no one under 50 watches the MSM news anymore....it is O-V-E-R now for suppressionists in terms of how they can influence us as a group.

It is pitifull and funny watchng the Cabal trying to push their crap on us all in their greedy hand over fist rush to earn money and power.......lots of people I know laugh as well because we TALK ABOUT THINGS and we KNOW even our CIVIC governments are con-jobs who do NOT DO AS WE WISH......lol....I live in a winter city and just wached the Cabal gift a younger member millions of dollars over only a few years RIGHT OUT OF OUR TAX FUND for painting BICYCLE LANES AND SIGNAGE ALL OVER THE ROADS.....I drive every day as do my friends and we SEE EXTREMELY RARE USAGE OF THE BIKE LANES.....this is an overt Cabal cash-grab....for fun one of our group of friends who has civic connections checked the city council vote on the "bike lanes decision" and we found it was a UNANIMOUS DECISON ...THE ONLY ONE MADE IN CITY COUNCIL IN FIVE YEARS...understand????....lol.....we WATCH the local Cabal run MSM news station REPEATEDLY PUMPING THE OBVIOUSLY UNNEEDED BIKE LANES FOR DAYS THEN WEEKS THEN MONTHS ...ALWAYS SHOWING THE SAME FOOTAGE OF SOME solitary PUTZ RIDING A "fat tire" bicycle model which the main bike seller in our city had ALSO BEEN PUMPING ENDLESSLY and we discuss it because NONE OF US SEE BIKE RIDERS AND WE ARE ALL OLD AND EXPERIENCED AND DO NOT DOUBT OURSELVES.......we DO SEE the MSM Newscaster PUMPING THE FAT-TIRE BIKE salesmanship AND THE BIKE LANES SALESMANSHIP COMBINED TOGETHER IN A 2-FER-ONE......we arent STUPID and we DISCUSS IT in person like MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL DO.....

The people working in the bike shop must laugh harder than us........because the MSM salesmanship on behalf of the GLOBAL CABAL SECTION WHICH OWNS OUR CITY....was directed to SUPPORT THE MULTI-MILLION ONGOING WITHDRWALS FROM OUR CIVIC TAX FUNDS.......NOT to sell more bikes....lol...no one is buying more bikes in a winter city....lol...no one even rides the bikes they own now nor have they ever in 30 years since I have been observing daily lol .....but when voters see REPEATED ARTIFICIALLY DRIVEN MSM VIDEO OF SOMEONE RIDING A BIKE ON THE BIKE LANES[even if its the same guy for months lol lol lol ]...well then they feel validated about the bike lanes and they ask no questions.....in my city which is a major city there is NO HOWARD STERN to speak up ....we are ABSOLUTELY SUPPRESSED BY THE LOCAL MSM ....there is NO OPPOSITION VOICE.

Do you understand most people LAUGH AT THE OLD MSM CONTROL METHODS...???....we know now.....since Trumps election we even know which MSM outlets and Entertainers and Sports figures are directly in the Cabals back-pocket...you see the USA Election OUTED many many critical Cabal power points....and yes EVERYBODY NOTICED....we werent sleeping....lol...

The main Cabal members in my city SOLD OUT THEIR BIG PHARMA INTERESTS RECENTLY....WE KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP.....then we see a hugh push to stop the CONTRIVED OPIATE ADDICTION ISSUE THE MSM SAYS IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.....which to us FITS THE PATTERN of Cabal control of opiate trade and production and sale of medications using opiates....they were criminals running a Globl show and now they have been attacked and are fighting back......there ARE NO OPIATES TO MAKE INTO MEDICINE to TRIPLE-END PROFIT FROM IF THE CABAL ISNT flooding the market with their own product from the black market.

We watch MSM news fear-mongering us about opiate over-use and over prescribing by doctors....while we ALSO see pictures of pill making machines illegal drug dealers are buying in China and using to produce MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of their own black-market pill to sell on the street[while MSM SCHILLS keep saying its doctors overprescribing....lol] The MSM KEEPS PUMPING THE OPIATE ADDICTION ISSUE AS A MARKETING SALES JOB FOR THEIR NOW ILLEGAL OPIATE SOURCES....REMINDING PEOPLE OPIATES ARE STILL OUT THERE AND AVAILABLE ON THE BLACK MARKET.....and clearly showing they are now using their remaining insitu power & influence over doctors and politicians to REDUCE SEVERELY THE PRESCRIBING OF THESE DRUGS LEGALLY......they are securing their new illegal marketplace they have been forced into to sell their opiates outside of the pharma industry on the street.The Global Cabal is playing games and WE SEE IT AND WE TALK ABOUT IT TODAY.....and NO ONE DEFENDS THE MSM BS views...we ALL KNOW NOW.....our parents and grandparents knew as well they just couldnt stop it from happening......we are awake and aware and are working on it now Globally.

I noticed how fast many important books hit cyber-space for free.......lol MUCH SOONER THAN NATURALLY SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ........the internet was INUNDATED with free materials.....the books used to take forever in a hit and miss effort to educate humanity....lol...now they are hitting millions immediatly...as soon as people LOOK THEY FIND NOW.

You dont have to be a truther in todays world to see clearly ...you simply have to be an astute observer with an open mind a device and some time.

I am always surprised when friends who are over 65 talk about suppressionist actions which they have been aware of for their whole lives but could not combat......the BOOMERS KNEW WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN...methinks some of them NO A LOT OF THEM are really upset now that they are learning who and how they were controlled and manipulated by..... IMHO the Boomers will make more noise as they leave us all behind than they EVER DID WHILE THEY WERE THE STARS OF THE SHOW......I think on behalf of their Baby Boomer brethran the powerfull members of the Boomer Generation will break the Cabal before they leave us....they were an anomaly bigger than the Cabal no one saw coming.

P.S most beans are not considered to be alkaline.....lol....I used to eat a lot of beans.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: DJW001

Sigh..Type 2 is. Type 1 has nothing to do with lifestyle.
And even Type isnt always

As Trump himself would say: I was being sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
WTH? Is this thread a joke? Did the OP say anything at all of substance, or have I missed something?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Pardon?

I guess the Trump effect hasnt reached you yet....lol.

All of this data has been available for Centuries....it has been kept out of the MSM intentionally and not focused upon.

MSM controlled all of us our entire lives.....the internet has brought freedom from the MSM LOCK on our percieved reality like never before in any of our lives.

The Global Cabal has focused on the advanced countries with most of their resources...numbing and dumbing us all down.

I am not a purveyor of this data.....lol....just an observer ....those days of supprssing individuals who are loud are long gone now......only shutting down the internet will stop the spread of truths.....stopping people means nothing now...stopping data transfer means everything....the old days of suppression are over.People can self-publish books now....lol....and sell them online....no publishing controls means no lockdown on data.....no MSM control means no ability to EXCLUDE the truth.

People over 60 are on the way out and no one under 50 watches the MSM news anymore....it is O-V-E-R now for suppressionists in terms of how they can influence us as a group.

It is pitifull and funny watchng the Cabal trying to push their crap on us all in their greedy hand over fist rush to earn money and power.......lots of people I know laugh as well because we TALK ABOUT THINGS and we KNOW even our CIVIC governments are con-jobs who do NOT DO AS WE WISH......lol....I live in a winter city and just wached the Cabal gift a younger member millions of dollars over only a few years RIGHT OUT OF OUR TAX FUND for painting BICYCLE LANES AND SIGNAGE ALL OVER THE ROADS.....I drive every day as do my friends and we SEE EXTREMELY RARE USAGE OF THE BIKE LANES.....this is an overt Cabal cash-grab....for fun one of our group of friends who has civic connections checked the city council vote on the "bike lanes decision" and we found it was a UNANIMOUS DECISON ...THE ONLY ONE MADE IN CITY COUNCIL IN FIVE YEARS...understand????....lol.....we WATCH the local Cabal run MSM news station REPEATEDLY PUMPING THE OBVIOUSLY UNNEEDED BIKE LANES FOR DAYS THEN WEEKS THEN MONTHS ...ALWAYS SHOWING THE SAME FOOTAGE OF SOME solitary PUTZ RIDING A "fat tire" bicycle model which the main bike seller in our city had ALSO BEEN PUMPING ENDLESSLY and we discuss it because NONE OF US SEE BIKE RIDERS AND WE ARE ALL OLD AND EXPERIENCED AND DO NOT DOUBT OURSELVES.......we DO SEE the MSM Newscaster PUMPING THE FAT-TIRE BIKE salesmanship AND THE BIKE LANES SALESMANSHIP COMBINED TOGETHER IN A 2-FER-ONE......we arent STUPID and we DISCUSS IT in person like MANY MANY PEOPLE STILL DO.....

The people working in the bike shop must laugh harder than us........because the MSM salesmanship on behalf of the GLOBAL CABAL SECTION WHICH OWNS OUR CITY....was directed to SUPPORT THE MULTI-MILLION ONGOING WITHDRWALS FROM OUR CIVIC TAX FUNDS.......NOT to sell more bikes....lol...no one is buying more bikes in a winter city....lol...no one even rides the bikes they own now nor have they ever in 30 years since I have been observing daily lol .....but when voters see REPEATED ARTIFICIALLY DRIVEN MSM VIDEO OF SOMEONE RIDING A BIKE ON THE BIKE LANES[even if its the same guy for months lol lol lol ]...well then they feel validated about the bike lanes and they ask no questions.....in my city which is a major city there is NO HOWARD STERN to speak up ....we are ABSOLUTELY SUPPRESSED BY THE LOCAL MSM ....there is NO OPPOSITION VOICE.

Do you understand most people LAUGH AT THE OLD MSM CONTROL METHODS...???....we know now.....since Trumps election we even know which MSM outlets and Entertainers and Sports figures are directly in the Cabals back-pocket...you see the USA Election OUTED many many critical Cabal power points....and yes EVERYBODY NOTICED....we werent sleeping....lol...

The main Cabal members in my city SOLD OUT THEIR BIG PHARMA INTERESTS RECENTLY....WE KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP.....then we see a hugh push to stop the CONTRIVED OPIATE ADDICTION ISSUE THE MSM SAYS IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY.....which to us FITS THE PATTERN of Cabal control of opiate trade and production and sale of medications using opiates....they were criminals running a Globl show and now they have been attacked and are fighting back......there ARE NO OPIATES TO MAKE INTO MEDICINE to TRIPLE-END PROFIT FROM IF THE CABAL ISNT flooding the market with their own product from the black market.

We watch MSM news fear-mongering us about opiate over-use and over prescribing by doctors....while we ALSO see pictures of pill making machines illegal drug dealers are buying in China and using to produce MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of their own black-market pill to sell on the street[while MSM SCHILLS keep saying its doctors overprescribing....lol] The MSM KEEPS PUMPING THE OPIATE ADDICTION ISSUE AS A MARKETING SALES JOB FOR THEIR NOW ILLEGAL OPIATE SOURCES....REMINDING PEOPLE OPIATES ARE STILL OUT THERE AND AVAILABLE ON THE BLACK MARKET.....and clearly showing they are now using their remaining insitu power & influence over doctors and politicians to REDUCE SEVERELY THE PRESCRIBING OF THESE DRUGS LEGALLY......they are securing their new illegal marketplace they have been forced into to sell their opiates outside of the pharma industry on the street.The Global Cabal is playing games and WE SEE IT AND WE TALK ABOUT IT TODAY.....and NO ONE DEFENDS THE MSM BS views...we ALL KNOW NOW.....our parents and grandparents knew as well they just couldnt stop it from happening......we are awake and aware and are working on it now Globally.

I noticed how fast many important books hit cyber-space for free.......lol MUCH SOONER THAN NATURALLY SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ........the internet was INUNDATED with free materials.....the books used to take forever in a hit and miss effort to educate humanity....lol...now they are hitting millions immediatly...as soon as people LOOK THEY FIND NOW.

You dont have to be a truther in todays world to see clearly ...you simply have to be an astute observer with an open mind a device and some time.

I am always surprised when friends who are over 65 talk about suppressionist actions which they have been aware of for their whole lives but could not combat......the BOOMERS KNEW WHAT WAS BEING DONE TO THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN...methinks some of them NO A LOT OF THEM are really upset now that they are learning who and how they were controlled and manipulated by..... IMHO the Boomers will make more noise as they leave us all behind than they EVER DID WHILE THEY WERE THE STARS OF THE SHOW......I think on behalf of their Baby Boomer brethran the powerfull members of the Boomer Generation will break the Cabal before they leave us....they were an anomaly bigger than the Cabal no one saw coming.

P.S most beans are not considered to be alkaline.....lol....I used to eat a lot of beans.

The fact is, the information has not been suppressed in any way shape or form, period.
It's only in the form of blogs, videos etc as it's not based upon scientific method and is unproven or false.
If you choose to believe it then that's your prerogative however it's a belief based upon nothing.

My magic beans can be acid or alkaline, they will be whatever you believe them to be...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

As you are taught, it is a "lifestyle disease". Truth is, I've had it since I was 2 years old. You gonna tell me that it's a lifestyle disease now
I weigh a lot less than the type 2 diabetics you're talking about. Even in their cases, they would just need to get on a lower carbohydrate diet, and lose some weight. It doesn't always guarantee that the pancreas will fire up for them, in their cases.

I do very precise control of my blood sugars and diet, and I still have problems "controlling" it from day to day. If you look at my posts, you would know that I suspect the quality of the manufactured rDNA origin (GMO insulin that is NOT Pro-Insulin like the pancreas makes) has gone down over the years.

A lot of other problems related to hormones have been linked to type 2 diabetes (thyroid under-production from lack of iodine, etc.). It's not always "their fault".

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Keep your eyes on that CRISPR genome editing.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And here it is friends, again! If you start the video right at 27 minutes, it is in Donald Trumps 3 main goals for America to cure diseases. This is huge!

The technology is out there, and this will happen. I predicted it, and you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear about something like this! There is NO WAY any of the other candidates would have done this! Gary Johnson with TPP and forced vaccinations....etc.,etc.,etc.. Oh and Hillary with her Pharma donations off the charts! Just look at the Big-Pharma stock ownership of the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Especially, the Bush family. Making a profit off of human suffering is the worst low that can be done. I'm sure there are other forms of that in the political establishment, but this has gone on for too long!

To me, if he keeps his word, then he is the hero I've been waiting for. I have hope that my body will no longer feel like a prison. This is the kind of change I was hoping for. In 2008, I was so hopeless to vote. Of course President 0bama didn't do it for me. Neither would have Romney! Rand Paul said he wanted to cure "rare diseases". How is curing "rare diseases" going to be a boon to the medical deficits the country now has? This is revolutionary, if the President can pull it off. Imagine in the 2020 elections how many healthier people will vote for President Trump that were opposed to him before!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I was watching that project as well! It's the 11th chromosome in Type 1 diabetics that has been altered I believe, from what I've read. Whether it was by "defective genetics" as some scientists like to say, or by alteration of genes from the environmental toxicity (vaccines, or any other number of poisons), I believe that is the "missing link" that causes type 1 diabetes. I still believe that doing something like that "at home" might be a little to risky for my taste! If the President can rush in something that is safe and effective, then by all means, let's have it!

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I looked at home gallstone surgery and came to the same conclusions...but IT IS the VA...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

As you are taught, it is a "lifestyle disease". Truth is, I've had it since I was 2 years old. You gonna tell me that it's a lifestyle disease now:?

If you were diagnosed at age 2 you have type 1 diabetes.

The lifestyle one is type 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join