It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Did It! Diseases will be CURED!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Thank you for the link -- two studies to read now! (rubbing hands gleefully together...)

Another poster is also helping me understand this too. I had no idea our body's ph range was so tight and so carefully regulated.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Agartha

Hi Agartha! And thank you -- you are my earth angel in these matters and I soooooo appreciate it!!! That's one long study to read so I decided I'd better respond to you first...

That's a very very tight range for our ph. Rather surprises me, but I'm not sure why. I do have a couple questions (surprise! surprise!). So am I understanding correctly that ingesting baking soda would have little effect on our overall ph balance (blood serum levels), but would affect some functions or conditions? And would that only be temporary -- as in only until the kidneys can bring it back into balance? (I would assume by flushing the excess).

And -- this may be a random question, but it came to mind, so I'm going to ask -- is there indication that some organs or functions might be more responsive to baking soda, or perhaps the baking soda may stimulate some functions or organs in some way, before being flushed out of the body? I'm not sure what significance it would have, just curious for now I guess...

You are too kind, BO!

You are correct: ingesting bicarbonate can have an effect on some organ functions. To say it shortly: excessive ingestion of sodium and bicarbonate will make the body work really hard to excrete the excess (kidneys-urine), excreting (at the same time) potassium (potassium and sodium have a strong link and they affect each other all the time). Potassium is vital and is directly responsible to make sure our hearts are beating properly (regular contractions at the right speed). Potassium is kept in our bodies at a very narrow range, and any little change can affect our hearts. When potassium drops too far we can end up with a cardiac arrest. Excess ingestion of bicarbonate of soda can drop our potassium levels.

This is why I really despise quacks online promoting the ingestion of bicarbonate, as it could lead to damage and even death.

I hope this is clear.

a reply to: Pardon?

I think you and I are in a competition to see who posts the same stuff faster!
lol

edit on 22-11-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

To say it shortly: excessive ingestion of sodium and bicarbonate will make the body work really hard to excrete the excess (kidneys-urine), excreting (at the same time) potassium (potassium and sodium have a strong link and they affect each other all the time). Potassium is vital and is directly responsible to make sure our hearts are beating properly (regular contractions at the right speed). Potassium is kept in our bodies at a very narrow range, and any little change can affect our hearts. When potassium drops too far we can end up with a cardiac arrest. Excess ingestion of bicarbonate of soda can drop our potassium levels.

Thank you for that! I remember reading much of this when my mother was having trouble with her heart, accompanied by excess salt and low potassium. I found some sodium-free EmergenC for her that seems to have helped (with the doctor's knowledge and consent!!! Every time she sees a new doctor, I make her put ALL of her meds and supps into a big ziploc bag and show the doctor to make sure the doctor knows exactly what she's taking.) But I did not read about the adverse effects of the bicarbonate -- and that would have been good to know. I'll make sure my mother isn't using it for anything... I don't know why she would, but can't hurt to tell her about this.

This is why I really despise quacks online promoting the ingestion of bicarbonate, as it could lead to damage and even death.

That is scary. I have seen many recommendations to take minerals with bicarbonate, especially magnesium. I know mineral ratios are important to the body, and too much of one and not enough of another can be disastrous. I've never checked it out myself, but adding bicarbonate to the mix sounds like it could be another recipe for disaster.

I hope this is clear.

Very clear -- thank you.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't forget that baking soda (or bicarbonate as we call it too) is about 30% sodium. I know some people ingest it regularly to ease indigestion, but they never check with a professional how much is the maximum safe dose. I have actually met one elderly patient who ended up with a very low level of potassium due to his drinking bicarbonate several times a day on a daily basis. He was lucky he didn't end up with cardiac failure.

And you are welcome as usual, I enjoy discussing things with you as your questions help my brain resurface information that I may not have to use all the time! And I love your passion for learning!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

There are a host of companies that have been working on an implantable pouch of isolated cells that perform the functions of the pancreas, WITHOUT immune-suppressor drugs. They can use cloned pig cells (instead of aborted fetal tissue). This has been proven to work in Mexico in Sernova's medical studies. The cure is on its way, folks. Even the Sernova thing might not be a 100% cure, but it WILL make life with diabetes easier to manage. At least we have the President that will get it done, instead of Hillary who took billions in Big-Pharma donations.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yes... I have followed Denise Faustman's research, and some of the Japanese mouse cure studies. It makes me say to myself, "Why am I still sick?". You're right about those "lucky mice". They have been cured often times. The reason I'm glad now, is because I think that Donald Trump is serious about this. He got to meet lots of sick people on the campaign trail, and he realized that a lot of the sickness is the reason for the GIANT medical deficits in the USA. Let us hope that at least the 3 biggies can be cured: DIabetes, Cancer, and Heart Disease. We know they have a cure for cancer (anti-neoplastins), we know they have a cure for diabetes (sertolin pig cells with pig islets-sertolin protecting them), and there is a lot of research on curing heart disease. I see 8 years as President, if Donald Trump can keep this biggie of a promise!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The substance can also be found in a psychadelic substance called syrian rue extract (harmaline). I'm not sure if it is legal, but it's a little scary for me to try it because it can kill you if you don't eat a diet that is compatible with the herb (no meat, cheese, nuts, and certain other foods). That's just a little too risky for me to want to try, but you're right: There is a cure on the way in the coming years!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't forget that baking soda (or bicarbonate as we call it too) is about 30% sodium.

I am keeping that in mind -- that was the first thing I thought of when you mentioned the potassium. It's another mineral and they all affect each other.

I know some people ingest it regularly to ease indigestion, but they never check with a professional how much is the maximum safe dose. I have actually met one elderly patient who ended up with a very low level of potassium due to his drinking bicarbonate several times a day on a daily basis. He was lucky he didn't end up with cardiac failure.

Lucky indeed! That's a lot of baking soda to be ingesting. At some point you'd think he'd try to figure out why the digestion is a problem and treat the root cause. (I don't think there's any such thing as a baking soda deficiency... but correct me if I'm wrong!) That's why I insist that my mother keeps her doctors informed. And I won't let her complain when they want to re-check her mineral levels. I try to emphasize that her supplements are just that... a supplement to her health regimen. She has to know where her levels are at to know if she needs to supplement -- or not. And also understanding any contraindications with her 'scripts -- and each other. I think that point finally hit home when we were dealing with the low potassium/high salt levels. Whew! I'm so glad that's behind us now...

And you are welcome as usual, I enjoy discussing things with you as your questions help my brain resurface information that I may not have to use all the time!

Oh good! I'm really glad you're getting some benefit out of this too. Now I don't feel quite so guilty -- or selfish. I know I'm shameless sometimes in picking your brain. And I always appreciate it. You remind me of my genius brother who can always explain things in a way my pea-brain can comprehend -- and I will be eternally grateful.

And I love your passion for learning!

I'll bet it wouldn't surprise you to know that the library used to my favorite place in the whole world! Then the internet came along and now I feel like a kid in a candy store... when I found PubMed -- OMG!!! Once I told my daughter about PubMed, and now she's hooked too. Makes me proud!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

In a way, I wouldn't completely disagree with you. In honesty, I wrote a letter to Hillary Clinton about Sernova, and told her that if she ran on a platform of curing diseases that she would be elected. This was in 2013. The truth is that I have been begging the world to hear me on this. I don't think that Donald is the Messiah, but he is catering to what I have asked the "establishment" for my WHOLE life. I am sincerely in gratitude to him for him having the balls to actually try to go against the status quo!

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Something I would like to see him do is make a 5 minute nationally televised speech every two months or so, just telling the American people what he has been able to accomplish and what corruption and waste he has found.. Any popular programs he is trying to do and who is blocking them..

He'd probably have to take the 5th on those comments.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are State Media now?

after jan 21st, 2017....within time, FOX will become the state media....all others will not be granted access....a little while later all democrats and liberals will be branded traitors....that is already being formulated by Bannon and the alt-right.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

with the extended FDA wait times on things that have ALREADY been proven effective, the wait time is 20 years plus to get a new drug or medical procedure/device approved. What he is going to do is GREATLY speed up the FDA approval procedure.

Will there be some risks? Yes there will, just as there is with any medical procedure. It's a risk I will be willing to take. It has been and still is a lifetime a pain, nerve damage (neuropathy), seizures, and other complications from the disease. I would do practically anything to have a guaranteed cure (as long as it wasn't something immoral).

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can someone explain his Regulation Regulation to me
?

Are two Regulations being removed for this Regulation?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
If you look at my posts recently, I predicted that President Donald Trump would do something to help get America healthy again, and get people out of sickness. I can provide direct links to my posts, but just trust me, I said it. Here it is folks, presented in Facebook format in the first link, and with the Youtube video on the thread:

www.facebook.com...

Ummm... as much as I would like to hear that he is going to do this, I didn't see or hear anything in that video about coming down on Big Pharma, except for one little blurb about 'curing disease'... no elaboration whatsoever.

Also, what happened to repealing Obamacare???

Just repeal that crap already, make a minor change to Medicare to allow it to take care of people with 'pre-existing conditions', allow the sale of insurance across state lines, and pass a federal law allowing medical cannabis nationwide.

Then follow that up with allowing commercial production of Hemp, and revitalize small farmers nationwide.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Oh... and

1. Require total transparency with pricing

I saw a documentary comparing the cost of common surgical procedures between different hospitals, and it was staggering... one place might be charging $25,000, and another one is doing it for $2,500...

2. Require total transparency with all insurance billing, and all billing is fully itemized, and direct to patient

No more complex software or procedures for doctors to have to follow. You get your bill, and YOU submit it to your insurance company. It is on YOU to make sure that the bill is correct.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If diseases can be cured, then people won't need as lofty of insurance coverage, and it will put less burden on the insurance companies as a whole. Costs all the way down the line would be improved. In fact, if America cured diseases for its residents, the government COULD AFFORD to subsidize it for the citizens of the U.S.A.. The reason why the government could afford to cure its own people is because they would be able to make agreements to "cure" other people outside the U.S.A. for some amount of trade benefit, gold, silver, or some other form of compensation.

We will not need Obamacare with this program. It will pay for itself, and make America not owe the private shareholders of the Reserve near as much as "we apparently do", and very rapidly. Debt per citizen could be reduced from ~150,000 dollars, down to probably ~10,000 dollars. Medical "care" as they call it is a ripoff. They make money literally killing people. It's just not as noticed, because it takes a number of years.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but most of American's health problems are due to overwork, poor diet and lack of exercise.

Since the Republicans will be getting rid of minimum wage, social security, Obamacare and medicare, a lot more people will have health problems due to having to work 24/7 just to survive and not having any health care because they can't afford it or it was taken away from them.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It is PH fluctuations which catalyse all illnesses......and a PH correction with prolonged mineneance allows our body to repair itself...I saw an online video years ago of someone under medicl supervision self-administering pharmacutical grade baking soda with a sline solution directly into a terminal tumor after which the body absorbed the entire tumor in DAYS not weeks or months.Then I read Hulda Clarks books ..then I watched her videos and dr Sunis videos and the videos of MANY others including Rick Story and his Run From the Cure video....and it all clicked for me....I began to research baking soda and who produces it and what they now ADD to it to screw us up if we try to self medicate.....I learned how it is condidered to be a jailable offense or drug smuggeling to bring pharmacutical grade baking soda into my Country ...that I COULD NOT BUY IT BASIC SIMPLE PURE SAFE TO USE BAKING SODA in my COUNTRY????......I am soooo glad you posted that news article...I had already figured it out but it will help others look at baking soda which will inevitably lead them to Hulda and the danger of parasites and their par in diseases and diet and the imporance of maintaining alklinity......and I learned from Hulda what is being put in our water GLOBALLY to SYMPAHETICLLY SUPPORT PARASITIC GROWTH AND IMPACTS.......then I learned what most cancers are and what a trojan horse anti-biotics really are.I learned about the many ways from a 4 day fast which kills adult parasites and immediatly makes you feel better to sweat lodge treatment which kills by cooking all stages including eggs and allows your body to halt terminal illnesses....simply wiping out the parasites and keeping them out regularly using any number of natural foods including MJ then adding an alkaline diet and maintaining it will give you optimal health and that cancers are like moulds which prosper and take hold in the constellation of things making up an internal acidic environment so you can attack the cancer directly and immediatly by CONTACT....or you can allow your body time to remediate itself. Even the Chaga Mushroom will help and if you research it you will see that it kills moulds and funuses.The Bacterian Camels milk will have curative potentials because in its normal environments it eats predominantly anti-parasitic foods which transfer to is milk then to you.There are 1000s of ways to mainain good health and allow our bodies the freedom to prevent illnesses and to cure us of the ones we have now .

These types of information have been around forever....but the MSM entities owned by the Global Powers would never spread the word.....the internet changed this many years ago....sooooo many people now know the truths you could never bury them again....not unless you wipe global society and let a few generations of ignorance set in then rewrite things how you wish.

Thank you for putting a NAME ON THE POWERS RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM HUMANITY.....you are a SUPERSTAR in my eyes for posting the article.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

with the extended FDA wait times on things that have ALREADY been proven effective, the wait time is 20 years plus to get a new drug or medical procedure/device approved. What he is going to do is GREATLY speed up the FDA approval procedure.

No...no he isn't going to do any such thing.
How delusional can one get regarding their messiah? Very, it seems.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

It is PH fluctuations which catalyse all illnesses......and a PH correction with prolonged mineneance allows our body to repair itself...I saw an online video years ago of someone under medicl supervision self-administering pharmacutical grade baking soda with a sline solution directly into a terminal tumor after which the body absorbed the entire tumor in DAYS not weeks or months.Then I read Hulda Clarks books ..then I watched her videos and dr Sunis videos and the videos of MANY others including Rick Story and his Run From the Cure video....and it all clicked for me....I began to research baking soda and who produces it and what they now ADD to it to screw us up if we try to self medicate.....I learned how it is condidered to be a jailable offense or drug smuggeling to bring pharmacutical grade baking soda into my Country ...that I COULD NOT BUY IT BASIC SIMPLE PURE SAFE TO USE BAKING SODA in my COUNTRY????......I am soooo glad you posted that news article...I had already figured it out but it will help others look at baking soda which will inevitably lead them to Hulda and the danger of parasites and their par in diseases and diet and the imporance of maintaining alklinity......and I learned from Hulda what is being put in our water GLOBALLY to SYMPAHETICLLY SUPPORT PARASITIC GROWTH AND IMPACTS.......then I learned what most cancers are and what a trojan horse anti-biotics really are.I learned about the many ways from a 4 day fast which kills adult parasites and immediatly makes you feel better to sweat lodge treatment which kills by cooking all stages including eggs and allows your body to halt terminal illnesses....simply wiping out the parasites and keeping them out regularly using any number of natural foods including MJ then adding an alkaline diet and maintaining it will give you optimal health and that cancers are like moulds which prosper and take hold in the constellation of things making up an internal acidic environment so you can attack the cancer directly and immediatly by CONTACT....or you can allow your body time to remediate itself. Even the Chaga Mushroom will help and if you research it you will see that it kills moulds and funuses.The Bacterian Camels milk will have curative potentials because in its normal environments it eats predominantly anti-parasitic foods which transfer to is milk then to you.There are 1000s of ways to mainain good health and allow our bodies the freedom to prevent illnesses and to cure us of the ones we have now .

These types of information have been around forever....but the MSM entities owned by the Global Powers would never spread the word.....the internet changed this many years ago....sooooo many people now know the truths you could never bury them again....not unless you wipe global society and let a few generations of ignorance set in then rewrite things how you wish.

Thank you for putting a NAME ON THE POWERS RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THIS INFORMATION FROM HUMANITY.....you are a SUPERSTAR in my eyes for posting the article.

If they're able to suppress this information from people who are actually working in medicine why are there videos on YouTube?
Surely taking a few videos down from a global corporation would be easier to do?

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join