It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Labyrinth (the film) is about DID Mind Control

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

The shattered mirrors is allegory to the alters (of personality) that are displayed by the victims of trauma based mind control. And the handlers use 'dark science' methods to achieve this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The survivors for the most part in these scenarios have awakened from the illusion and are now aware to some extent of the trauma they experienced in regards of being used and abused. Again the mirror allegory is used to show that their seemingly normal lives have shattered as they awaken to these truths.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wonderful thread and many fruitful comments. It occurred to me that Eyes Wide Shut could be added to the list of movies. It would make sense that is why the mask is let on his bed. He has passed the initiation and is now a part of the game and has been handled throughout the entire movie ust to get him there. I also agree that at the end of labrynth she has bought into the false reality and is blissfully under spell.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: deviloshdoughnuts

Wow!

Idk man... The Labyrinth is pretty literal at the end there.

But Eyes Wide Shut is dark af. I never heard that movie described the way you just did and it makes so much sense. He was played the entire time... and the ending was very unsettling. Holy sh-t snacks you're right.
edit on 24-11-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Alright, that's it. I'm telling all because last night someone called me an MK Ultra wannabe.

Lawl.

But it's not funny.

I'm not making any crazy outrageous claims here, in fact I truly don't believe I'm involved in any kind of project like that. But because of the bad day that I had, I have decided to make it worse by saying all kinds of crazy things here.

Almost 4 yrs ago now I ended up in the ER and was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes (formerly known as Juvenile Diabetes, only I was an adult).

That means I am insulin dependent.

And I have to jump through fiery hoops to get the prescription for insulin.

The last time I saw my endocrinologist (over a year ago), she told me that the insurance companies want either a record of my blood work or a log of my blood sugar numbers, or both, before they give me insulin. At that time, I hadn't gotten the blood work and I didn't have a log of my blood sugar levels. Cause I'm lazy af. And when I told her that I check my blood sugar way more than 4 times a day(because I just check it a lot to make sure its ok) she looked concerned and asked why and acted like I was doing something wrong.

Well, I have a message for all you fugs.

I'll take my blood sugar 20 times a day if I want to.

Cause you don't own my body.

Except maybe the insurance company does. Which is government insurance actually because I'm poor. So ok yeah, maybe the government does own my body. But I'm not going to do bloodwork or write down my blood sugar numbers (whichever it is) because fug you I don't have to and if you want to watch me die a slow torturous death due to lack of insulin, THEN FINE THATS ON YOU NOT ME.

But I admit, I'm really pushing it. I always have.

I just tried to refill a prescription that needs my doctors approval and we'll see if she gives it to me... without having seen me in over a year and without whatever else she said the insurance company needs for prescription. It's a holiday week too, so maybe they're not even in the office. That means I have to survive till Monday at least without one form of insulin, to see if she'll fill it.

But I might end up in the hospital, against my will.

And I just don't like doctors and hospitals so I do everything I can to stay out of hospitals and I make it so I have no reason to go to the doctors- like I'm young now and I don't have to yet... so we'll see what happens now. And if it turns out that I end up in the hospital and I just have to give my body over to stupid doctors who I don't need to see, who'll tell me to only check my blood sugar 4 times a day like they told me to, trust me I'll make the fugging doctors visits but I won't be happy about it and I'll make up all the logs and eventually, I'll just make a joke out of every trip and youtube it (cause I'll make the best out of it, you know, if I have to do it, I'll make art out of it). And I admit, I am reminded of the one guy David Icke talked about in the video someone posted in the one out of a bahjillion threads that I wrote- the guy with the CIA patch or some sh-t. That is some serious sh-t guys but idk if it's for real, but either way I relate to it. Just feels like I'm trapped because I need this drug to survive. But fug it. I'm already suicidal like 1/3 of the time as it is so yeah just let me die.

If my body is owned by the government, it's their responsibility then. Who am I to disagree with the ultimate decision.

FML.

Specially on bad days.

Praying for a cure.

Fug it I'll sell my soul to the devil for a cure.

Another Type 1 girl at school said they make her go to the doctors once every 3 months. I was horrified. But she said she struggles with her diabetes? So maybe I'm a fugging genius cause I haven't had a seizure, or been rehospitalized, since diagnosis. And my first A1c was good. So fug off and just give me insulin.

And if I'm really some kind of top-secret government science project? Then I'm sure I'm like that one ridiculously epic science project that tries so hard but fails. Every. Time.

That's what I think about all of that.

But I really do want to live and I'd jump through six fiery hoops and more, if that's what it took to get insulin. I'm just seeing what I can get away with for now.

So, what do you think about that?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Don't let it drive you crazy, I'm there and been there.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Too late for that.

I'm off my rocker.

Sorry to hear you're struggling too tho. *hug*

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Most everyone has a trigger. Difference is I found ways to circumvent mine.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Good for you, congratulations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join