It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump meets Kissinger - this worries me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You believe that?
I find that more than hard to believe but I guess anything's possible.
In my eyes he tried harder than he had to if it was a given, just sayin.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This would be my line of thinking.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Kissinger bears responsibility for the coup in Chile, which led to thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of people tortured and imprisoned; the carpet bombing of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, which killed perhaps a million people, Indonesia's invasion of East Timor, which led to 200,000 deaths.

So, yes, I am greatly disturbed, but not surprised by this meeting. A living war criminal is a dangerous person, and if Trump was serious about breaking from the past and the establishment (I don't believe he was), he should have refused this meeting entirely.
edit on 21-11-2016 by JimSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

Im surprised Mr Kissinger still knows what day of the week it is, or cares, him being 93 years old.

Then again who knows how many unborn fetus these illuminati types consume on a daily basis to maintain there cloak.

edit on 21-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman

This is the 3rd time Trump has met with Kissinger and each time, Kissinger went to Trump...this is a Beta-move, not Alpha.

Yes but picture Kissinger with a hat and overcoat and the soundtrack to the exorcist......never mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

someone who has immense experience in foreign affairs, a professional rather than an amateur

Wait, that's what we said about Hillary, and you guys voted for the amateur anyways.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
Since you're quoting my post, let me point out that I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for either of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Kissinger knows much, and can suggest much, don't discount him. It all depends if he is anti or pro Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is the power that Kissinger has had over the years:

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

The Obama Administration Just Granted Henry Kissinger a Distinguished Public Service Award

issinger, again. Yesterday Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter honored Henry A. Kissinger at the Pentagon by presenting the former secretary of state with the Distinguished Public Service Award, apparently the highest award the Department of Defense has for private citizens.

Henry Kissinger, Hillary Clinton’s Tutor in War and Peace

Clinton just can’t quit him. Even as she is trying to outflank Bernie on his left, Hillary Clinton can’t help but stutter the name of Henry Kissinger. Last night in the New Hampshire debate, Clinton thought to close her argument that she is the true progressive with this: “I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department better than anybody had run it in a long time.”

Secret Reports Dispute White House Optimism

Lessons From Kissinger
A powerful, largely invisible influence on Bush's Iraq policy was former secretary of state Kissinger.

"Of the outside people that I talk to in this job," Vice President Cheney told me in the summer of 2005, "I probably talk to Henry Kissinger more than I talk to anybody else. He just comes by and, I guess at least once a month, Scooter [his then-chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby] and I sit down with him."

The president also met privately with Kissinger every couple of months, making him the most regular and frequent outside adviser to Bush on foreign affairs.

President George W. Bush Statement on the Resignation of Henry Kissinger as Chairman of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
December 13, 2002

It is with regret that I accept Dr. Kissinger's decision to step down as Chairman of the national commission to investigate the events of September 11, 2001, and the years that led up to that event.
As I stated at the time of his appointment, Dr. Kissinger is one our Nation's most accomplished and respected public servants. I thank him for his willingness to consider serving his country once again.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

He will definitely be pro Trump. Trump is a hawk, Kissinger will like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

Are you worried as I am about Trump meeting Kissinger?

I feel like we're all trapped in a seriously crappy movie with a mediocre script. Every morning I wake up hoping for some kind of normalcy and it just gets unbelievably worse

Who next - Cruella de Vil?
edit on 11/21/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't think that at this age Kissinger has any real power, anymore.

But Kissinger - and Brzezinski - shaped the politics of the USA for at least 30 years, since the 70's.
Kissinger when the President was a Republican (Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr.)
Brzezinski when the President was a Democrat (Carter, Clinton)

However this Trump-Kissinger meeting is NOT a good sign.

Well said, age doesn't matter here and IMO he still holds enough power. Kissinger is a big player and Trump claims he won't be influenced by these types. In fact am sure he's attempting to reign Trump in. This will show character of the president elect depending on if he follows along with Kissinger and what ever his suggestions or demands might be.
edit on 21-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Apparently Kissinger doesn't mind Putin. Perhaps that's why they are meeting.

The meeting is a continuation of a “friendly dialogue between President Putin and Henry Kissinger, who are bound by a long-standing relationship,” said Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov.

“They communicate all the time, use the opportunity to talk,” he added. Putin “values” this opportunity to discuss pressing international issues as well as exchange opinions on global perspectives, Peskov said.

Source RT

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I will worry about his back room game, and a lot in all probability, when and if his team start looking like reasonable people to me. Because his front of house game is frankly appalling at the moment. He's setting himself and the nation up for a bad time VISIBLY! This is very different to past administrations in that specific regard.

Think about it. Normally a group of outwardly sensible individuals will be assembled to do important sounding jobs, despite the fact that everyone is owned and no one has any honour in the whole mob of them. But this is literally a collective of obnoxious individuals with next to no decency about them we are talking about. Steve bloody Bannon anyone? Really?

That's why I am not worried about Kissenger. Worry about Palpatine at the appropriate time is all I am saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Hey Russia still has a BIS controlled central bank. Putin could still be a puppet after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am a new member and I love this site. My experience is less than two weeks and I have many replies I have wanted to add but never joined. Not on this topic but many. I am a child of the early sixties so I have had it really good compared to other times of humanity. I don't read books. I have obtained my knowledge through life experience and teaching of others. High school was easy and I went to work. I have thought from some time that Henry was probably one of the most influential leaders of the free world and have heard him speak on the TV many times. So my views are limited. However I read that Obama is the only president to not contact him for advice in recent history. Don't remember the source. But it makes me wonder why. Does anyone know anything about this and why, and if it means anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd
Now, it appears that Donald Trump met with Henry Kissinger.
This is worrying me.
This is NOT good.

In the first place:
Why did Trump meet this evil, malicious old ba#tard?

Which is the point of Trump in accepting to meet this evil zombie?

He met with Kanye West too, I think there is a connection...

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are you worried as I am about Trump meeting Kissinger

I am, but Trump's supporters won't be because Kissinger is for American Superiority which is what they want too, regardless of how immoral it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Apparently Kissinger doesn't mind Putin. Perhaps that's why they are meeting.

The meeting is a continuation of a “friendly dialogue between President Putin and Henry Kissinger, who are bound by a long-standing relationship,” said Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov.

“They communicate all the time, use the opportunity to talk,” he added. Putin “values” this opportunity to discuss pressing international issues as well as exchange opinions on global perspectives, Peskov said.

Source RT

Yea both are old cold war vets going way back into the day. Hennery probably then understands the Russ head well and will kiss the ass of real power. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join