It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump meets Kissinger - this worries me.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now, it appears that Donald Trump met with Henry Kissinger.
This is worrying me.
This is NOT good.

In the first place:
Why did Trump meet this evil, malicious old ba#tard?

Which is the point of Trump in accepting to meet this evil zombie?

excerpts from the interview:

“One should not insist on nailing him into positions that he had taken in the campaign.”

“Trump is currently undergoing the transition from being a campaigner to being a national strategist.”

here is the link:
Russia Today - on Trump and Kissinger meeting

link to the video interview (CNN):
here you clearly see that Kissinger is a zombie:
I don't understand how is possible that he (and the other zombie David Rockefeller) are still alive, at 90+ years old.

cnn.com

This is the only part I agree with:

Nobody knows what to expect from someone with “no baggage,” Kissinger said. Trump gained victory on the strength of his own platform, but also, crucially, on his own terms, independent of either major party strategy.

He has no obligation to any particular group because he has become president on the basis of his own strategy.

Is it an attempt made by the establishment to bring Trump in the fold?
Is it a kind of warning to Trump?
a veiled blackmail?

Are you worried as I am about Trump meeting Kissinger?

edit on 21-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: format

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Actually I'm more worried about what Rep. Pelosi said a few years ago "We won so shut up"

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Are you worried as I am about Trump meeting Kissinger

No.

But it should be noted that I'm legally sane....I have a certificate...
Do you have one?

-Chris

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Unless something actually happens? for real.

Nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloyd

Kissinger?

You see the mans picks for important positions, and you are worried about a crotchety old fart with all the power of a paper towel thrown by a pixie?

Hell no, I have enough concerns for the way his presidency is shaping up, to worry about Trump taking tea with a human raisin.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hopefully it was just a token meeting with someone who, on the outside, appears to be an elder statesman of the American intelligentsia.

Those that frequent these boards are probably aware of Kissinger's alleged connection to the Cabal. I would not be surprised if Kissinger was "laying down the law" for Trump on the Cabal's expectations/demands of him.

If that is the case I sincerely hope Trump told Kissinger and his handlers to go pound sand.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

When will Kissinger just go away..He's like Emperor Palpatine..

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Are you worried as I am about Trump meeting Kissinger?

No, I'm not. You have to face evil head on.

Clinton's, Bush's and establishment were met head on during the election and defeated.

Next up the Rothschild's.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yep. The Trumpster just got his marching papers. Boy would I liked to of seen his face after that little 'tete a tete'. And you thought he looked scared after the Whitehouse visit.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

no i am not worried - because i am not paranoid like you

as for " how mr kissinger is still alive at 90 " - simple - life long affluence and instant access to 1st world medical care

as for the rest - the T&C prohibits my honest response

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't think that at this age Kissinger has any real power, anymore.

But Kissinger - and Brzezinski - shaped the politics of the USA for at least 30 years, since the 70's.
Kissinger when the President was a Republican (Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr.)
Brzezinski when the President was a Democrat (Carter, Clinton)

However this Trump-Kissinger meeting is NOT a good sign.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
One should take note that Kissinger is going to see Trump, not the other way around. In politics, who walks through the door first matters.
If Trump were anyones' bee-atch, he would be flying to Brussels and meeting with the G-20, CFR etc...and they would be touting him as their new face instead of plotting to assassinate him.
This is the 3rd time Trump has met with Kissinger and each time, Kissinger went to Trump...this is a Beta-move, not Alpha.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
No, not concerned at all. It's like one of those questions that might be asked in about 50 years, "if you had a chance to talk to someone from the past, who would it be?"

Kissinger is an Int'l historian. He also was the architect of the opening of relations between the USA and China. So, a very smart move by Trump to sit down and have a discussion with a man who has seen and participated in living history. IMHO

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135
Those that frequent these boards are probably aware of Kissinger's alleged connection to the Cabal. I would not be surprised if Kissinger was "laying down the law" for Trump on the Cabal's expectations/demands of him.

This is what I think

originally posted by: Tman2135
If that is the case I sincerely hope Trump told Kissinger and his handlers to go pound sand.

and this is what I hope.

"to go pound sand" is quite an elegant expression.

I guess Trump used some more colorful expression.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just meetings at this point. It could just be meeting the old guard. He has not picked many people yet. Like Romney, he just met with him at this point. I'm not making any assumptions until after he picks people how it will go down.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So he has a meeting with someone who has immense experience in foreign affairs, a professional rather than an amateur.
I refuse to see that as a bad sign.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Trump's picking the most unsavory of the far right to put into his cabinet (not exactly putting his anti-establishment campaign promise money where his mouth is here, people)
AND is having private meetings with foreign leaders already, with his influential powerhouse kids in tow, and you're worried about . . . Kissinger?

Methinks you need to reassess your hot-button priorities next time you slap a thread together.

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd
I don't understand how is possible that he (and the other zombie David Rockefeller) are still alive, at 90+ years old.

What, everybody in your family kicks it at 60 or something? My great-grandmother lived until her early 90's, while her sister (my great-great aunt) lived to almost 100. Most people in my family hit their 90's before dropping. You act like this is new & weird. It's not, it's called increases in the human lifespan.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you flip it around from worrying about Kissinger having any influence in the next administration, I can see Trump shaking Henry's hand and asking him if he wants his legacy to be a statesman, or a traitor (due to his and many other globalist's takeover of US government)...

Don't answer now Henry, just think about it as you leave, your actions will tell me what you have decided....

How's that for another speculative position

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Trump has no international negotiating skills beyond business. His deal making was in the world of business. Kissinger wanted to help Trump understand what it takes to make deals with other countries, not companies. Kissinger was indeed not impressed with Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join