It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution Has become meaningless .welcome to the newest world no rights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
NO Lawyer NO trial NO Rights
Here it is In America The land of the not so free .One of the biggest Constitutional Rights has always been
When accused of a Crime you have the right to a lawyer if you cant afford a lawyer one will be appointed for you .
PS ( now if you cant afford a lawyer they still charge you money ) You have the right to a trial by your piers .
Under the US Constitution it is Unlawful to jail some one because of dept . The Under the Constitution the Court Does not have legal
Power to impose a dept then jail for failing to pay said dept . Calling it contempt of court by not being able to pay said Court imposed dept
does not make it legal to jail a person .
But I digress because when i say 50,000 people are in jail for failing to pay the court imposed child support the court imposes
Without taking any account of health job or finances you jump up and say What a loser doesn't take care of his kids .
I could go on with how woman are using this to milk the system and the men But ill stick with facts.
FACT it is Unlawful to jail a person man or woman for failing to pay a COURT imposed dept and saying ooo poor kids does not change that fact.
But hey lets pretend its ok
So now you can be jailed anytime the court says If you do not pay this dept we will jail you . Ok
so now your accused of a Crime failing to pay a Court imposed dept .So now the cops come and arrest you .
They Still read these Rights? you have the right to a lawyer (Nope the Court does NOT give you access to a laywer ) you have the right to trial by your pires
Nope they just jail no trial heck the whole thing last 3 mints tops wile the court jails a 100 guys who show up that day .
Now I l know this doesn't matter to you we as a country have given up so many of our rights in my 51 years alive and we haply give up more every day.
So next time your at the airport and they feal you up dont complain after all you could be hidding something up your bunghole.
Next time they stop you drive down the road and say we wanna search you car try saying no see what that gets you .
Better hope the Court doesnt decide to jail you for the dept you owe.
Pss They dont even send out a summons Now They just make a court date I know i just called the court house i was going to motion to advocate on thouse grounds and the clerk says they no longer even have to send a summons .
So no summons no lawyer no trail 6 months no bail . sounding like kimsu is our leader ? o wate we jail many more then he does as for putting people to death we do that as well . What guilty you say deserved it you say ? really so why has so many cases been shown Wrong .OOOpps
poor guy heres a few million never mind the last 20 years .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks like the U.S. needs a dept of debt czar.

Big problems.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
As a single parent of two who gets less than 10% of what the court ordered the non-custodial parent to pay in support, I don't give a damn if they go to jail or not.

When you voluntarily under-employ yourself and then pay juuuuust enough to keep yourself out of jail but not enough to actually help provide for your children, it's all to easy to see just how easily the system can be milked from the other direction.

Don't wanna go to jail for not paying child support? Don't be a deadbeat and don't have kids you can't afford. Those two categories would cover far more non-custodial parents than the "down on their luck, just can't catch a break" category does.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the U.S. needs a dept of debt czar.

Big problems.

We should not have any czar's in our government. It's insulting.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

"Get That Gold Fridge Off My Flag!"

"When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom."

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

"Get That Gold Fridge Off My Flag!"

"When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom."

Man overboard!

Lulz.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
As a single parent of two who gets less than 10% of what the court ordered the non-custodial parent to pay in support, I don't give a damn if they go to jail or not.

When you voluntarily under-employ yourself and then pay juuuuust enough to keep yourself out of jail but not enough to actually help provide for your children, it's all to easy to see just how easily the system can be milked from the other direction.

Don't wanna go to jail for not paying child support? Don't be a deadbeat and don't have kids you can't afford. Those two categories would cover far more non-custodial parents than the "down on their luck, just can't catch a break" category does.

Yet, you'll tell people they can't have abortions.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

Can you quote me on that?

Nope.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
right on cue thanks for proving my post .
So your claming a man would rather be dead broke to avoid paying support have no home no no job ?
for owning a nice car ? forget being able to go out and just enjoy life once in a wile?
he not just avoiding child support if what you say is true he is avoding life.
But hey I raised my kids for 13 years work 40 -60 hours a week had a nice home cars a good wife and my kids who i loved dearly .
And most i know who are in my spot are no different so were's your moral outrage now
tell me why is it the woman is not required to WORK to support the children if your moral outrage is so high you clame
he is so laze he wont even work to own a car then were is your outrage at her when she hasnt worked a month in her life total?
were is your outrage at her when know she can get 3-4 k a month and divorces him because the government pays more ?
w2ere is your outrage when she refuses vistation Court order vistations at that and the courts do nothing?
Think i am talking about my x ? i am talking about Million of woman who have for teh last two generations marry the Goverment men have been disenfranchised and your outraged ?
Honstly this isnt about just me i could have just as easly not posted it .Wanna know why?
Because this little experiment this government is doing will end soon enough and you will once again relearn men have a place in family we are more then the walet you are trying to make us.
A womens thank you to man.
Thank you for keeping us safe from the wild animals now let us be.
Thank you for giving use homes that are warm in winter cool in summer now let us be.
Thank you for keep us safe from all the harm taht could come from others now leave use be.
one day sooner then you think you will rember what men are .Some of us havent forgotton what we are .
lables just make you feal better loser jail him witch burn her so many lables most untypable just as many on her as him .
and you wander why whats wrong in your life is wrong . Because i dont know you at all but I know theres something you know is unjust becides him .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you relize you gave your self away by post that reply if you so conserened about what your kids have get a better job .
That is what you say he should be doing so do it your self you dont need a man (rember
hes a loser rember (makes me wonder why women are marring so many losers 50% wow if its really true it says more about the woman then the man
edit on 21-11-2016 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I have no problem with deadbeat mothers and fathers going to jail. If people were more responsible about their decisions, this world could be a better place. Abandoning a child is abuse and they won't get pity from me. If you don't have enough time or resources to raise a child, why did you have one?

Why do some feel it is their right to abandon their kids and shirk their responsibilities to them? These laws aren't new and i'm assuming you were aware of them and the consequences when you decided not to help pay for the upbringing and care of your child? If the mother is so useless, why did you have a baby with her?
edit on 21-11-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

you relize you gave your self away by post that reply if you so conserened about what your kids have get a better job .
That is what you say he should be doing so do it your self you dont need a man (rember
hes a loser rember (makes me wonder why women are marring so many losers 50% wow if its really true it says more about the woman then the man

I can only assume you're replying to me.

Yea I'm a dude. So none of your rhetoric really applies to me but I'll address it anyway.

I have a great career. My career doesn't change her responsibility to her children.

No, I don't need her. Which is why we're divorced. Our divorce doesn't change her responsiblity to her children.

Yea she is a loser. Being a loser doesn't change her responsibility to her children, but it is a factor in why I have custody.

Why did I marry her? I knocked her up, and younger me thought that marriage was the responsible thing to do after knocking her up.

Did you have any actual points to make, or does learning I'm not a poor damsel in distress crying about a deadbeat ex husband pretty much make you dead in the water?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Innocent until proven broke.

The root problem is a lack of philosophy as has been known for about 2,500 years when Socrates made this problem apparent.

Many provisions of the US constitution are ignored and have been ignored from the very beginning. The governments of the world rest on a foundation of sand. Their principles are soft and elastic, their backbones are made of rubber, and the strongest minority force the other minorities to comply or suffer... the tyranny of the majority if a false narrative because its never a majority in power but rather the most vocal and most numerous minority groups. People who vote are a minority of US adults and always have been, as is true in every place in the world.

The problems are numerous and the solutions are also numerous. The most fundamental and important rule has never been followed at all, which is that sovereignty begins at the individual level and is then delegated to collectives, rather than sovereignty beginning at the global level and being delegated down to minorities. If such a rule were respected you could easily withdraw from the system and the system, wanting to keep you as a citizen, would become reasonable. This philosophy of individual consent will eventually be followed, leading to the first proper civilization.

We live in a world where people do not make even a slight difference in their government. If individuals don't feel they have an impact on their government, they are NOT in consent to their government. Rather, they are a surf to the ruling class.

Another key problem is that people ignore solutions that work because of personal opinion bias. Portugal cut down drug overdose fatality rates by well over 50% through policy change. Not a single country has adapted the same policy. People chose to have a personal opinion even when its wrong and facts show their opinion is wrong. I'm not sure what the name of the philosophy is where you do what helps you out instead of something idiotic based on dogmatic personal opinions. But, there is another philosophy that needs adapting.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
no shamrock it makes you me ten years agaio . You are still proving my thread quite nicly thank you.
you jump in pitchforks and torches burning . never to know your only chasing your own shadow.
see i was Nieve once Lost a eye and finger and had cancer of the colon all in the same year .
But still I lived through that I had savings that got ate up pertty much but still i lived through that to.
But go ahead i still know nothing of you except your a nieve dude who hasnt lost the rose glasses (and if your lucky you never will .
I had the house the cars the wife the 40 - 60 hour a week job as well .
But again there something in your life you feal is wrong or unjust never met a person yet who hasnt
and if you believe life really is black and white i enve you .
I never belived that but i did believe if you want something bad enough and worked hard enough you could get it .
And you know what that was nieve as well . AS what i did you your still doing is rare and always has been .
Most people live day to day and saying get education wont help if every one could have your job you would be making 10 cents a hour someone has to take out trash and what you flush away guess they dont deserve a chance to live a fair life .
one little thing is all it takes my friend to turn your world upside down .
The courts just want it fast easy not justice so many get railroaded because its easer to do wich hunts then to find the truth . people who work at walmart should not be able to live on it and when they cant and things like this happen as a result you come running with pitchforks
Ps i did much better then wally world lol i owned my home and it was historical nice place still miss it ten years later.
and no one ever gave me a thing .

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
even if what you feal was true shamrock The Constitution doesnt say it appls to every except jurks or lazy people
nore does it say You have the right to atrail Except when you have the right to a lawyer (if you can afford one)
But keep proving my point

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your right to trial by peers and an attorney is generally for criminal actions, not any and all civil cases. Point of fact, you have no right to either a jury trial or an attorney when it comes to child support. So no, I'm not proving anything you've said because what you've said is utterly and completely wrong from a legal standpoint as it pertains to child support cases, and racking up debt in child support cases.

No, I'm not you ten years ago because I'm not whining about my lot in life.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh I have a great idea.

Why don't we just have the tax payers pay for your children for you?

Let me just tell you a story.

Back in 1987 I was one of the first men in Idaho to get sole custody of my child. I was not wanting to be a financial burden on my ex-wife so I asked the court to make child support the minimum that it could be. At the time it was 100 dollars a month.

She never paid so 70 months later the state finally went after her for back child support when she owed me $7000.00. So as you can see in 70 months she paid nothing. Was it because she couldn't pay or was it because she had no desire to pay? To top it off even though I made no attempt to collect the back support when the state finally went after her I became the bad guy. Even though I had taken the responsibility of raising my son. In my mind I had done everything right yet I'm the bad guy. Sound fair to you?

During this time she was going to school to become a child psychologist. Seems she couldn't help her own child, but she thought she could help other people with their children. Major oxymoron.

Moral of the story: It is your responsibility to raise your children. If your children are struggling to survive are you not part of the problem? What is the difference between not paying support and child neglect?

Child neglect is a class D felony. If you are not paying child support you clearly are neglecting your child.

Kudos to you Shamrock6 it sounds like we were in the same boat.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Diisenchanted because: edit to add kudos

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

even if what you feal was true shamrock The Constitution doesnt say it appls to every except jurks or lazy people
nore does it say You have the right to atrail Except when you have the right to a lawyer (if you can afford one)
But keep proving my point

It doesn't say you have a right to a jury trial and an attorney in child support cases, either.

SCOTUS has ruled that you have neither, and that the Constitution doesn't guarantee you either in child support cases, and that jailing a person for not paying child support isn't a 14th amendment violation. Even in a contempt hearing that could result in jail time, the state doesn't have an express requirement to give you an attorney.

I'm not proving your point because your point is completely and utterly wrong, according to prevailing case law and court rulings.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

Can you quote me on that?

Nope.

Did you vote for Trump or not?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: oops

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join