It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Flight MH370, 2 1/2 years later, still not found, theories abound. What happened?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe unrelated but as were in a conspiracy post thought I'd share the3 Dutch boats there since ww2 that have totally disappeared leaving only a crater at the bottom in the same area,apologies can't add sources but check out bbc news daily mail ..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A very compelling argument and very well stated. It is definitely plausible. Thank you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
One other thing...

People have questioned the curved path of MH370 over the Indian Ocean. The path wasn't actually "curved" (well, it was and it wasn't). If you saw this same flight path on a "Mercator" map projection the path would appear straight. On what is known as a "great circle" route a straight line appears as a curve on a regular map, and a curve appears as a straight line on a Mercator projection. Geographical area becomes distorted on a 'normal', or equirectangular, map projection, hence the apparent curve. This apparent curve becomes more pronounced the further south (or north) an object travels. It all deals with the curvature of the Earth and the convergence of lines of longitude at the poles.

edit on 11/19/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I haven't kept up on the MH370 stuff.. but when I was all about it..

I remember this crazy thought provoking, we'll argued theory that it was hijacked and landed due to the fact that the plane had like 10-15 scientists on it who work for some weapons company contracted by the US military.

I remember it had alot of traction but I haven't heard anything on that angle since

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

That was all fantasy.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Maybe unrelated but as were in a conspiracy post thought I'd share the3 Dutch boats there since ww2 that have totally disappeared leaving only a crater at the bottom in the same area,apologies can't add sources but check out bbc news daily mail ..

I believe rogue salvagers are being blamed for that. At least that's the speculation.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Or did they!!?!! .. Lol
Yeah heard that too... Just throwing it out there!! a reply to: schuyler

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Something happened to it. The truth is out there. Hopefully we find out.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

a possibility I guess but highly unlikely; but definitely not in THE Ukraine, because that's not a thing, never was, never will be... Now , Ukraine, that's a country... But THE Ukraine, that's just nothing.

Back on topic,

I feel this was pretty much solved when they finally admitted he did have these routes on his simulator..meh, like another posted mentioned...The Malaysians really like to save face and would rather everyone just forget this ever happened.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 1TruthTeller

Ironically, I just watched a Documentary about MH370 on Netflix like 2 days ago. Sorry I am not home to access Netflix , but I think it is “What Happened To Flight 370.” I believe it is newish like within the last 6 months. Anyways, the film makers found evidence that the Captain's Daughter told authorities within 24 hours that her father was mega depressed about his divorce and very upset about his politically active BF being sentenced to prison.

Which, completely contradicts the story that the authorities gave of a Mr. Happy Well Adjusted Professional , whose family said there was no reason to think he would harm himself or others.

Also, the film makers interviewed Sara Bajik (sp?) – Remember her? She was the partner of one of the few American’s on- board. From the beginning, Sara said she and other family members didn’t buy what the Airline was selling. She said in her interview, that the Malaysian Authorities and Airline told the family members during their initial first meeting (less than 24 hours after the disappearance) that the plane and all aboard were lost – no further search would go on.

None of the family members could believe that Malaysian Airlines and the Authorities were closing the case. That is when Sara took to MSM and Social Media trying to keep the pressure on the Airlines to conduct a proper investigation. Sara joined with other families and hired private investigators. They had no faith in the Malaysian authorities to tell them the truth and still believe that to this day they have not been told the truth.

Sara and other surviving family members speculated that Malaysian Airlines knew that they were going to be in big financial trouble and wanted the families to settle for a minimal dollar amount for a quick payout. Also, that the Airline knew that the amount would not be excepted if ongoing investigations proved the various reasons for the crash (like the Captain’s mental health or lack thereof.)

Many of the families (including Sara) have not accepted settlements from Malaysia Airlines/Government. Litigation is ongoing. Sara continues to investigate. Poor Lady.

I came away with the Captain did it.

The documentary also explores the Lithium Battery angle and the possible fire on- board that type cargo could have caused. As you said OP, so many different ways this could have come down.

ETA: Was it the Ebola Scare that knocked MH370 off the front page? 24/7 one day and the next day poof! Gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Thank you for the informative update. I do not have NetFlix, but your narrative certainly seems plausible and I heard similar theories about the Captain having some potential emotional life problems.

Just wish we could find that jet and the orange boxes to help us bring some, if not full closure on this mystery.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say this was a deliberate act. Terrorism as defined by Ideology or religion based, not sure.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
since there were actually two downed flights belonging to malaysia airlines in a given time period recently...'age of remote control'

one there was confusion over the ukrane shoot-down in a no-fly zone...1000 feet above it anyways...it took out the bridge so if the pilots were there, they'd be accounted for by way of dna? i think not.

then the second one went down and lost it's beeper...more confusion.

malaysia has their own twin towers thingymajig.

my theory is that the nation of malaysia wasn't falling in line and had to be put back in line.
how obvious if they watched their twin tower complex go kaput into dust?

i guess there was a state of flux in the markets around the time we lost those two planes?

edit on (11/19/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

The pilots bodies were still intact after it was shot down. They were found strapped into their seats, and were alive at the time it was shot down. As for the missile detonating near the cockpit, at the time it was fired, the aircraft was approaching the launcher. Where should it have detonated?

MH370 disappeared before MH17 was shot down.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Even further to my initial point!

The Malaysian government "knows"!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
C'mon, guys... the Ukraine crash is completely unrelated to MH370. Completely.

Sorry.

link   
Dp

edit on 11/19/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 11/19/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: Triple post

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Subscribing to this thread - Definitely a strange series of events that occurred surrounding Malaysian Airlines, within just a 4 month period of time.

The odds of two commercial jetliners being involved in catastrophic events within that short of a time frame, are pretty insane. Then, for both instances to have been from the same airline company, a relatively small company at that; ridiculous odds..

I personally feel that MH370 wasn't an accident...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: weavty1
Subscribing to this thread - Definitely a strange series of events that occurred surrounding Malaysian Airlines, within just a 4 month period of time.

The odds of two commercial jetliners being involved in catastrophic events within that short of a time frame, are pretty insane. Then, for both instances to have been from the same airline company, a relatively small company at that; ridiculous odds..

I personally feel that MH370 wasn't an accident...

Glad to have you on board the discussion. This case is troubling to say the least. In a world of surveillance, it is difficult to believe that some Nat'l entity does not have transmissions which have yet been released to the public. If the pilot did not crash the jet over some emotional personal stress or in support of a religious protest, then my next suspicion has to do with the elimination of the Chinese scientists that were on board that flight.

But the story just has mysteriously disappeared from public view. Something is not right here.

edit on 19-11-2016 by 1TruthTeller because: sentence structure

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

Pan Am lost four aircraft in something like 9 months. It's rare, but it happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join