It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers Pledge to Protect Electors from Terrorist Death Threats

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

OFFER OF PROTECTION TO ELECTORS: Oath Keepers is hereby issuing a standing offer of volunteer protection to any of the Electoral College Electors who may feel threatened or in danger from leftist radicals attempting to coerce them into changing their vote as Electors.

Any Elector who wants our assistance may contact us at: [email protected]

Please feel free to repost this notice online, or to pass on to Electors who may need our help. However, Electors are encouraged to initiate contact with us through the above oathkeepers.org email address only and to be wary of anyone contacting them through other means, claiming to be from Oath Keepers. If in doubt, email us to verify.

All communications and requests from electors will be kept in the strictest confidence, and only vetted, trusted, qualified Oath Keepers members will be dispatched to provide security.
SOURCE

Is this ever U.S. political madness? In a time when the U.S. government doesn't seem to care about enforcing many key laws, a group of citizens are offering to protect Electoral College Electors.

What's going on? Can anyone explain this madness?

I can't make any sense out of this anymore. This current timeline/reality is nothing like what I remember things being like 20 years ago, possibly 10 years ago, maybe 5...
edit on 19-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

What's going on? Can anyone explain this madness?

The present administration refuses to issue orders to protect the Electors. (by Federal Officers)
Governors could do so thru State Police agencies, but they are balking as well.

Buck

edit on 19-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

If it is against the globalists agenda, then this is what happens. It's ignored, condemned and made to look evil. Look at how anyone who is against globalism in any way is called out as a racist, xenophobe, homophobe, misogynist, etc etc....

Just look at the rioters being painted as peaceful protestors by the MSM! Children walking out of schools, because they are mad! If my child was allowed to walk out their HS or GS by the head of that school? I would make sure they would no longer have that job! But yet? Here we are watching this unfold with our jaw hitting the floor.

Who will benefit when we no longer have a rule of law, due to certain segments of society whom have been granted immunity due to political ideologies from being held accountable for their actions?

Go Oathkeepers!

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What a total non-issue.

They jumped the shark just like Anonymous.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I like the Oath Keepers. They seem like a good group of law abiding citizens and constitutionalists. They have helped out in quite a few issues in the last few years. I do find it odd that the gov isn't doing this instead.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Loved the Oathkeepers when they flocked to the Bundy ranch after the BLM sent in a small battalion.

But then they were nowhere to be found when a full on military police descended on Ferguson...

And now it seems as though theyve become completely unhinged...

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

I agree. What Electors have been threatened?

Can they come to my house and pew-pew-pew the imaginary boogey man too?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What's to make sense of? Nobody has paid attention to them in like two weeks, they've gotta get back in the limelight somehow.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Loved the Oathkeepers when they flocked to the Bundy ranch after the BLM sent in a small battalion.

But then they were nowhere to be found when a full on military police descended on Ferguson...

Armed 'Oath Keepers' arrive in Ferguson

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I agree. What Electors have been threatened?

Can they come to my house and pew-pew-pew the imaginary boogey man too?

Yeah, that part was not sourced in the OP. But apparently, it is true:

"Clinton supporters have been harassing electors in the 21 states with no rules against these so-called 'faithless electors' - urging them not to vote for Trump when they officially cast their ballots on December 19."

AND

'You have people saying 'you're a hateful bigot, I hope you die,'' Michigan elector Mike Banerian told the Detroit News. 'I've had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I've received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive.'

LINK

That link is to the Daily Mail, but at the end of their article there are links to various other news sources.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Then they should be speaking to the State Police in their respective homes.

Some vigilante group is not the answer.

ETA: I looked up the one person who was threatened and he said this:

Elector ‘not afraid’

Banerian said he doesn’t fear the threat makers. He said many people are bolder on the keyboard than in person.
“They disturb me. But I wouldn’t say I’m afraid,” he told The Detroit News and then cut short the telephone conversation.

edit on 19-11-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The simple explanation is that when the established method of choosing a leader fails to comply with progressive tantrums, they threaten violence and murder and expect THAT to supplant democratic process.

These guys are stepping up to counter that madness.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Then they should be speaking to the State Police in their respective homes.

Some vigilante group is not the answer.

Not saying it is the answer, and I would like to think they have already alerted the proper authorities. I had just read that article so I thought I would provide a source.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I made a quick edit about the person in question that you linked.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I made a quick edit about the person in question that you linked.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like he will be going to the Oath Keepers for protection.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"I can't make any sense out of this anymore. This current timeline/reality is nothing like what I remember things being like 20 years ago, possibly 10 years ago, maybe 5... "

On our local news channel they interviewed a Texas elector who'd received 1000 or more threatening emails demanding he not cast a vote for Trump who won Texas. They read some of them and the one I remember stated: "You have no business casting an electoral college vote; Texas isn't even part of the United States". There were numerous death threats.

Things are definitely not like they were 20 years ago, or even ten......the "Alt-Left" has become the new normal under Obama and they're going absolutely off the rails. I am coming to believe we are truly witnessing a whole new phase in an un-civil war and we're rapidly approaching that time when truly the "center will not hold". Thankfully I'm so far out in the boonies they can't even find me.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

" I am coming to believe we are truly witnessing a whole new phase in an un-civil war and we're rapidly approaching that time when truly the "center will not hold". Thankfully I'm so far out in the boonies they can't even find me.

I have been thinking this for a while. Things are coming apart at an accelerated rate these days, and one day the center will not hold. Just a like a centrifuge that is unbalanced, as it picks up speed it wobbles more violently and eventually breaks or faults.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The law and order president will be sworn in on January 20th and 8 years of lawlessness will come to an end.
The lawless thugs had a good 8 year run under Obama but all good things must come to an end and so will the reign of terror these liberal thugs have wrought on the country for 8 years under Obama`s administration.

they were squealing and complaining for the last 8 years under a lawless administration,just wait until the laws are actually enforced by the trump administration then you`ll really hear some crying and complaining.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"If I can't have the country my way, then no one gets a country!"
-Hillary supporters

top topics

join