It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking To Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Greetings, fellow ATS'ers.

Without turning this post into an essay lol, I will try to keep this as short as possible.

Now some of you may remember a couple of past threads of mine. And if you don't, that's okay. BUT ... if you do ... I am still experiencing, VERY MUCH at that, strange/abnormal things in my life. To the point that ... things ... are opening up to me in a steady, fairly consistent way. What things, you might ask ? Well ... people, life, etc. Too much to type here in that regard ... but moving cars in the direction that I move my hand whIle driving ( does NOT work everytime though ), reading people ( was able to tell a psychic about herself as she was telling me about myself lol ), feeling, COMPLETELY, people's emotions, thoughts, etc., strange dreams, etc., etc., blah, blah.

Simply put, i'm hungry for more. I'm DESPERATE for more. I'm wanting to open myself up fully to the universe, to the creator. To, obviously, beings and energy that radiates love, positivity, etc. I feel this need to. Which brings me to point of my post ....

I wish to travel somewhere ... anywhere here in the U.S that might grant me ... well ... a profound, life-changing ( in a POSITIVE way lol ) spiritual experience. And what calls to me, is out west somewhere with native americans. And for some reason, Arizona speaks to me. I'm just so bored with life. Feel like I'm not even suppose to be here. And aside to being a father to an AMAZING child ( and I do LOVE being a father ), I find very little joy and excitement in anything I do. Sounds terrible, I know. But surely 1 or 2 of you know what I'm talking about ? Surely 1 or 2 of you feel the same way ?

So ... I'm open to ANY and ALL thoughts, opinions, ideas as to where one might go ... can go ... to truly experience our universe. Mount Shasta, Sedona, etc., etc. ??

Thank you all for your time.

- J
edit on 18-11-2016 by 34thRight because: Added to the post

edit on 18-11-2016 by 34thRight because: Spelling and grammar issues

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Pennsylvania is very nice, visit Gettysburg if you are sensitive and are looking for that kind of experience, also the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon is wonderful, surrounded by arboreal beauty (Tioga county/Wellsboro).

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

Love the state of Pennsylvania. Very beautiful there. Will, in fact, put the Grand Canyon on my list, my friend.

Gettysburg, however ... well, that might be something I'll hold off on, Tman. I can't imagine that place radiating love and/or positivity lol, although I am a huge history nut.

I assume you live or have lived in Pennsylvania, Tman ?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
question

What are you going to do about your children, how long are you going to be gone?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I have 1 child, whom I share custody with.

Anywhere from 4-7 days.

Interesting questions, by the way. Makes me feel somewhat violated lol.
edit on 18-11-2016 by 34thRight because: Added to the post

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 34thRight

I have 1 child, whom I share custody with.

Anywhere from 4-7 days.

Interesting questions, by the way. Makes me feel somewhat violated lol.

well dont lol, of course we would ask, I mean when some people say they want to travel they mean, they are gone for a long long time which would be extremely upsetting for the child!

As to Arizona , been there a lot its a beautiful place, I also recommend New Mexico, 4 corners area

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I can see your point lol. Should have specified regarding length of travel.

New Mexico was actually my first choice.

Thank you for the reply, sir !

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm quite surprised. Figured I'd get more replies.

Anybody lol ?

top topics

join