It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Mayor Arrested After Hundreds Massacred and Cooked in Network of Ovens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
It doesn't pass the sniff test.

I'd like verification from another source.

Here you go:

Legit source

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nothing short of genocide. I hope the mayor is help rightfully accountable as are the cartel members. So far it seems there's hard luck with that.

The governor at the time of the massacre, Humberto Moreira, was accused and later released in Spain for having been a surrogate of the Los Zetas cartel–however he, too, has managed to avoid facing a judge in Mexico. Moreira had various assets seized by U.S. courts.
From the OP Source

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
If this is really true, I vote that our new president go in there with troops and exterminate that cartel with prejudice, although regular extermination is just is good. Even if not true, just how many thousands of people have the Mexican drug gangs murdered? It's true our own media isn't reporting on it much, since their main news is the news they create as propaganda against US citizens. Who has time for real journalism? Only Foreign Journalists.

Maybe we should attack them from the air....?
We are doing so well at eliminating ISIS, id bet we could do the same for Mexico....
and wed eliminate the illegal alien problem before they even get here too.....great idea!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It seems pointless to say this as many don't believe but I believe the NWO wants a degenerate nation...including all nations. Better to control and contain the working class.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

What the living hell is our world all about? Why are some people unable to live honest lives? 

My thoughts exactly!! As a race, we have become very civilized. But every once in awhile we're reminded of our "human nature" and it's hard to look at.

What really gets me is that they just stuck 'em all in ovens. Like what the hell for!? Women and children? What kind of person could just throw a child in an oven!? I just don't get it!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well Sergio Alonzo Rodriguez was indeed arrested for a massacre but I don't know that Breitbart played any role in uncovering anything, it seems that the information came out of the trial of Marciano Millan Vazquez. It's being covered in the San Antonio Express News which is a legit newspaper and one of the largest in Texas.

Former Mexico mayor arrested in borderland massacre

You're all on board the MSM "fake news" train aren't you. Are you submitting articles around the internet for your chance at a CNN/NYT desk?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
A secure border is looking mighty fine right about now...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

It's disturbing. The movie End of Watch had some f##ked up about Mexican cartels and I thought it was all Hollywood drama but I've started browsing Mexican news ... couldnt make this up. Horrific.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Nothing worth stealing. Then they would have to rebuild infrastructure without an incentive.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Then how would the 1% who control the wealth get those cheap drugs into the ghettos of the USA?. Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There was a movie put out a while back called Bordertown, won the Cannes film festival, but it was never released in theatres because of the controversial subject matter, that being the rapes, paedophilia and murders just south of the border. I seem to remember that large American manufacturing companies botched and moaned about the movie. It dealt with these kinds of real world issues.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/18.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope we can bring all of these nice people over into our country. We need to protest this wall.

"Build ovens, not walls"

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Short Answer to Your Q would be, That The U.S of A. is Friends with Mexico!!!
(The full implications on that would probably be astounding!!!)
That's why there has been No regime change there!!! Yet...

Jusst sssayin. Syx...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join