It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starbucks calls cops after man requests Trump on cup

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So businesses cant refuse to serve people now?

I wonder what happened before those 30 sec he taped.

Funny how when its on the other foot the right is so sensitive. BTW political leanings are not considered a protected class.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Funny how when its on the other foot the right is so sensitive. BTW political leanings are not considered a protected class.

Refusing to serve is not the main issue. Calling the police over a name on a cup is a crime. That is not the function of law enforcement. Law enforcement does not protect feelings. They protect people and property.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkphoenix77
Seriously, I think the police have better things to do than console a triggered Starbucks employee.....

I would love to see how they reacted...I mean isn't this basically the same as making a fake call to 911?

Employee got a triple caffeine free soy latte extra whip cream with rainbow colored sprinkles. Then forced to watch Starbucks employee video on how to use logic.

Officer(s)? Got secret Starbucucks free coffee for life cards.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

If they asked him to leave and he didn't it is a police problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: Pyle

Refusing to serve is not the main issue. Calling the police over a name on a cup is a crime. That is not the function of law enforcement. Law enforcement does not protect feelings. They protect people and property.

Anybody want to join and help me create a private security company to help guard against assaults against feelings and emotions?

To the powers that be who watch over this site. Please note this is not a real solicitation. Anybody actually stupid enough to try and send me money will have it forwarded to a sewer cover.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

OMG!!!! That was a top secret by invitation only party. How did you get my picture?
And thanks for using Photoshop and making me look soooooo good

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onesmartdog
Someone PLEASE get that whiny ass dude a safety pin !

Make that 2 And a diaper to go with it.Seems like he may have crapped in the one he had on.
Bet one of the customer's would have provided.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ah Generation Snowflake at its finest.

It would have been more funny if the guys name was actually Trump, shame really. But this is the world we live in now. People becoming offended so easily and darting for their safe space.

If these snowflakes ever get into power, their "feels" would get in the way of real issues, they would beat their chests but when it comes to all out war they would all huddle, crying that the bad men are taking away their safe spaces and the bad men are all racist homophobic cis white privileged males who need to check their privileged

Just before the bullet passes through there self centred, propagandist, left wing hate spouting grey matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is a good side to this... While all these self ordained fragile feeble mental midgets are running for cover, the real individuals with drive and courage will forge ahead and there will be many more opportunities available to them with the nincompoops out of the way. That's Life.....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Who goes into a coffee shop looking for trouble and with a camera handy just to get it on youtube. You people are so special bullying a retail worker knowing his options are limited.

I am so sick of this type of bullying on retail staff; obviously all these winners have never worked in retail or owned a business.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
I am so sick of this type of bullying on retail staff; obviously all these winners have never worked in retail or owned a business.

Have you ever worked in retail?? If you have, then you would understand one very important thing in regards to this situation at hand: The employee brought it on themselves.

My first couple of jobs was in restaurant work, and for years afterwards I worked in retail. In fact, 6 of those years was at a Best Buy in a city full of people with lots of money. I've dealt with some of the worst of the worst. I was even called an A-hole on Xmas Eve, all because we didn't have Beatles Rockband in stock.

Some mean customers you can't avoid, others, you really can. This was one that he could've easily avoided just by putting Trump on the cup. Was the customer hoping to start something?? Probably, and the power to prevent him from starting something was in that employees hand, and he failed miserably. If I were the boss, I don't know if I'd fire the guy, but I'd have a long talk with him about that.

If the guy was saying something truly offensive for his name, then I'd understand. As for this, Trump is not truly offensive. Yes, he's a terrible person who shouldn't be president, but people are being WAY TOO oversensitive about this whole situation at hand.

All the employee had to do was put the name, and get him out of there. Most retail employees know this when it comes to bad customers, just get them out of there, don't give them a reason to cry because it always ends up with them blowing it out of proportion, calling corporate, and in the end who gets in trouble?? You, the employee. It's just not worth it.
edit on 18-11-2016 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Profusion

Who goes into a coffee shop looking for trouble and with a camera handy just to get it on youtube. You people are so special bullying a retail worker knowing his options are limited.

If he would have just wrote Trump on the cup the whole situation would have been defused.....cripes whatever happened to the axiom "The customer is always right".

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
Ah Generation Snowflake at its finest.

It would have been more funny if the guys name was actually Trump, shame really. But this is the world we live in now. People becoming offended so easily and darting for their safe space.

If these snowflakes ever get into power, their "feels" would get in the way of real issues, they would beat their chests but when it comes to all out war they would all huddle, crying that the bad men are taking away their safe spaces and the bad men are all racist homophobic cis white privileged males who need to check their privileged

Just before the bullet passes through there self centred, propagandist, left wing hate spouting grey matter.

I don't think they would survive an election literally. Can you imagine them debating someone like Trump. They would need law enforcement, fire rescue, and diapers to carry them to a daycare for a longterm rehab.
edit on 18/11/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Actually, he could have written it in big bold letters. Then watch the guy walk out and get his ass beat for supporting Trump. He wouldn't be so smug then.

BTW, I voted for Trump before you think I was against him. Soon if things don't settle down the left is going to spark a civil war they will be severely sorry for starting.

edit on 18/11/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
This is Trump triggering phenomena is going to be studied by psychologists for years to come.

Self helf book title idea "You've been Trumped and how to deal?"

Works in many ways IMHO.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkphoenix77

you obviously missed the point I am making "who goes in a coffee shop with a camera ready so he can get his youtube 5 minutes of glory".

Context is everything, and this idea that the customer is always right has it's limitation's. When you contest a tax ruling the full might of the state is bought out against you so the bureaucrat doesn't look stupid.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
dp
edit on 18-11-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Darkphoenix77

you obviously missed the point I am making "who goes in a coffee shop with a camera ready so he can get his youtube 5 minutes of glory".

Context is everything, and this idea that the customer is always right has it's limitation's. When you contest a tax ruling the full might of the state is bought out against you so the bureaucrat doesn't look stupid.

Don't know about you but I pretty much have a cell phone on me wherever I go....and you bet your butt if I had some twit cashier calling the police over something so stupid I would record him also just for future comedic laughs....

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

dp

Yuck
Why are you talking about double insertion? DP?
Lmfao!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join