It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About What Constitutes "Fake News" for the Left Which They Want to Ban.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It would depend upon the particulars of your hypothetical case, I suppose.

My only point was that rights not enumerated in the constitution (like privacy) are incorporated by way of the Ninth.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Looks good enough to start ending careers to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Denials a mother $%#%#% ain't it?

Must pay good to act so naive.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Remember in the 80s how they started a disinformation campaign on the subject of UFOs? This was done by counter intelligence in the Air Force and CIA. All this mess about fake news now, it is the same thing, except now these liars in the CIA and government are waging a counter intelligence war against the whole country of America and not just people interested in UFOs. They just got caught in their first bogus (fact checked) report about a Russian school closing down. These liars do not care about getting caught in lies. Their goal is to muddy the waters - create as much false propaganda in the media until people are in such a trance that they don't know what to think or to believe. And when they reach that point, we really need to worry about the hidden government because Obama has promised to stay in Washington and work with the Clintons and Soros as operating in the hidden government that people cannot see because after all they still do have their corrupt connections in the government who want these horrible things to happen (destruction of every sovereign state in the world to produce a controlled fascist one world government).
edit on 1-1-2017 by UFOdanger because: spelling and grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join