It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let us consider Arkancide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Their has been suspicions brewing, with good reason, for certain people to be looked at closely, by the FBI and any other organisations . But absolutely nothing seems to get done. When good investigative reporters seem to get offed when they get close to something like Watergate. The whole world needs to pay close attention to what is happening to their society. No one is telling me that suddenly after Watergate all the politicians suddenly saw the light, we have had nothing which suggests that corruption is taking place at the highest levels for a generation. Its my guess that the forth estate has been compromised in a big way after Watergate. www.arkancide.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Their has been suspicions brewing, with good reason, for certain people to be looked at closely, by the FBI and any other organisations . But absolutely nothing seems to get done.

Remember though..it was the FBI that was behind four investigations into Vince Foster's death. And it was the FBI that falsified multiple witness statements -- including statements made by Foster's wife about his gun.

The Clintons got their start in the world of corrupt U.S. politics by blocking and controlling investigations. Bill, as Arkansas governor, blocked a state investigation (by refusing to provide funding) into Bush Sr.'s and the CIA's drug & gun running out of the Mena Arkansas airport, during the late 1980s.And they learned how to manipulate BOTH parties to fulfill an agenda.

I also imagine they quickly learned that certain convenient precedence could be set by staging cases heard in the highest Courts and by carefully appointing judges in just the right places.

I very much agree...things are far more corrupt now than in Nixon's time.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

And I really do suspect that the FBI covered up the Stonetear/Reddit revelations.

That's why nothing seems to get done...the FBI is thoroughly corrupt.

edit on 17-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
May be off topic just a little but speaking of the FBI? I watched a clip of James Comey today and he appeared extremely happy. A smile on his face from ear to ear.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

He probably knows something we don't know. He sure isn't smiling because all is as it seems to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
May be off topic just a little but speaking of the FBI? I watched a clip of James Comey today and he appeared extremely happy. A smile on his face from ear to ear.

You mean like the cat that ate the canary?

top topics

join