It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podesta Set-Up? He Stated Aliens Exist In June. Where/Does This Fit With His WikiLeaks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
John Podesta has said in the attached short video (1:40) in June 2016that he believes there are aliens out there and our govt, like others should come clean.

John who was Secretary of State for Bill Clinton, has some very odd e-mails from wikileaks. The e-mails are phrased in such an odd fashion that there is a theory that it is a code for illegal sex related subjects.

I saw this video, and is this code/emails a fabricated way to keep John in line or put him away?

What do you think?

edit on 17-11-2016 by seasonal because: spacing

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No just a power-hungry perv.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What he said in the video seems perfectly reasonable to me , I don't think he's being kept in line he just doesn't know.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No just a power-hungry perv.

If Podesta was a average Joe and the Police came into contact of these emails with the content and obvious code words they would be arrested for questioning at the very least.. One rule one rule

RA

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I do not think Podesta is "in the know" regarding aliens; he just wants to be. When Bill Clinton became President he assigned two questions to Podesta. Clinton wanted to know about aliens and who killed JFK. As far as we know, Podesta did not accomplish either one of these objectives. There's no good reason why either should be briefed because Presidents are short-term help and cannot be trusted with secrets like that. Bottom line is that the "peculiar" emails and Podesta's alien issues are not related.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So, if I get an e-mail today frim some Nigerian prince that I am entitled to 1000000000000 dollars, and I e-mail somebody else with that info, it is all a great conspiracy? The same here, if I get an e-mail from a weirdo telling me about some reptilians living on the earth, and if I forward it to somebody else just for yhe laugs, does it mean I believe it? ....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
So, if I get an e-mail today frim some Nigerian prince that I am entitled to 1000000000000 dollars, and I e-mail somebody else with that info, it is all a great conspiracy? The same here, if I get an e-mail from a weirdo telling me about some reptilians living on the earth, and if I forward it to somebody else just for yhe laugs, does it mean I believe it? ....

Well when emails that where never meant to see public eyes are shown to have "what look like" code words to child sex abuse that where sent between a group of people that all know each other then it demands further investigation..

Personally I do not think he is being black mailed "Podesta" I actually believe that he has just been caught, Podesta is powerful almost beyond measure he is the go to guy for presidents so that says something..

This is far more than some random email nonsense those emails had specific information in them that is deemed private enough to have it coded...

RA

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Podesta wrote a glowing forward for the book UFOs by Leslie Keen. He has a lot of interest in the subject and was loyal to Earth based reptilian Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604

That is the definition of a "conspiracy" - Two or more working in concert to perpetuate a crime; any crime. If You and a buddy decide to go to the local 'Stop & Rob' to pull a lick (commit robbery) You've actually committed 3 crimes. Conspiracy, Burglary-commercial (entering a building to commit any crime; entering a dwelling makes it Burglary. The home carries more weight in Ca.) and Robbery.

If Mr. Podesta did know then We'd all know. Either He is part of a new wave of politicos operating under "Sunshine Laws" or He doesn't know squat about cyber security...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: Hellhound604

If Mr. Podesta did know then We'd all know. Either He is part of a new wave of politicos operating under "Sunshine Laws" or He doesn't know squat about cyber security...

The latter is certainly true. He replied to a phishing email with his password. That's how they broke into his emails. He GAVE them the password.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He's not a good guy. We don't want disclosure from him, but instead justice for all the children!
edit on 17-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join