It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is Artificial Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Quote from a poster Elliyahu on the Dark Negative Energy Forces.

These little predatorial leeches cannot be killed or removed from our planet by humans.....
Planet Earth is a prison for these "fallen" creatures who have therefore designed this world to function like a feeding farm of negative vibrations.....

There are differenet levels of these creatures, in other word they exist in a heirachy much the same way angelic entities do....

They cannot be destroyed but they can be starved and their influence on your existence can be repelled indefinitely.. To starve them one must look at the weaknesses that exist within the self where is it that we are feeding these beings in our day to day lives that allows them to continually feed on us......One must seek and sever each and every tie that one has to these beings only then can we be free of them...IMO self discipline and self thought control are the way to fight back and to take back control of your own awareness.....

The predatory beings have us at at many disadvantages. The primary advantage they have over us is an energetic one....Humans are at a disadvantage, not because of the way we are configured but because of the way we appropriate our energetic resources.

As vast and as infinite as these enegetic resources are to us, human beings have effectively cut themselves off from the state of being that connects to this infinite source, known to me as Eden.

Human beings expend nearly all of their avaliable energy on a multitude of useless activities it is true, however from my observation the most costly of these expendatures is the amount of energy put toward habitual thought..

Having thoughts is all fine and dandy but when the thoughts have you it's not good at all.
Thinking habitually grounds us in the illusionary world of mundane and lame events and fuels the fire of perceptual filtering... Contolling our thoughts allows us to not only use our thoughts in a more productive way but also lets us see more directly into reality as it actually exists beyond the interpretation of our perceptual expectations....

Having the ability to comforatbly exist in a state of perpetual inner silence is a key weapon in the arsenal against the darkness. Silence by my way of thinking is prayer and what prayer was intended to be. Silence is what the creator wants from us because it bring humans closer to him by making them more and more aware of creation itself...

Having inner silence leads to a nirvanic like state that literally radiates a particular vibration that is very offensive to predatory entities...

These beings have been with us all since the time of our childhoods. Therefore these beings have established many connections to us that are difficult to reallize

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Quote from fishonwheels many people are waking up to these Dark Negative Energy Forces.

*It's very easy to tell the difference between low lvl entity attachments and someone else throwing you energy. Entities are around 24/7 whereas ppl often follow a schedule or react specifically to things that you do. And it's unmistakable when a living persons projects something your way and you would know what that feels like if you've ever psychically interacted with someone else, say a family member. What can happen however through others is repeated exposure to attacks can wear down one's defences and the bleeding out of energy CAN attract parasitic "thought forms" seeking sustanence. I have found distancing from one's source of attacks and an over all healthy and positive life can offer good natural lvl's of protection though against determined and experienced attackers whom it may not be practical to get away from you would need more of an active and not just passive defence. Anyways all the projected energy can lodge into one's own field which then attracts negativity from others.

*"low lvl thought forms/astral wildlife" as easy as swatting away flies. If this is all you need to get rid of, you're in luck. They have no power to infect a whole group field such as one you'd get with teams, families, members of a club, online communities etc. Have a warm bath, eat well sleep well, put no poison into your body and listen to awesome music for half a day and you've just starved them off. Ofc if you're under sustained assault from real ppl then there could be much more auric repair in the cards.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Quote from princessofwands.

The main thing is to give these entities nothing to hook onto, no food. So guard what you do, watch, think and feel. Don't let emotional problems grow inside you so that they become complexes with a life of their own that can 'puppet' you and be a nuisance to you and people around you.

As for other people's entities or negative thoughtforms, then give them no food either. Work out what kind of emotional charge they are trying to get from you and be completely indifferent as they 'do their thing' using the person in front of you as a conduit. Give them no satisfaction!!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Quote from DNA who speaks about how to guard yourself from Dark Negative Energy Forces.

Protection

Fourth dimensional beings prefer for you to be still while they are feeding on you, as such, if you feel as if your are being preyed upon, move around, go for a jog, take a walk, exercise your body, even driving helps.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Would this make more sense if we went back and reread the Isaac Asimov robot series from the early postwar years?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's a video with Alex Jones discussing interdimensional entities controlling World Affairs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Would this make more sense if we went back and reread the Isaac Asimov robot series from the early postwar years?

Where there's smoke there's fire I've given you just a taste of others who share similar view points as me, this isn't a work of fiction but reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've done my research extensively on this subject and I've even provided the solution to this issue to a certain extent even though it wasn't my idea.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
In a nut shell.

Crunky is saying that Satan and his Minions (I hope they're the little yellow dudes, I like them
) have constructed Trump and are using him for some plot to insert microchips and nanobots into people to summon in a new age of something, NWO and all that under Satan's guise, with some other biblical stuff thrown in.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You've made pretty much this exact thread many times without anything to differentiate it from a made up story.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join