It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Announces Her New Role as a Zombie on The Walking Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the real Hillary she has no need for the younger body double anymore

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

"Her preciousssss"

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

She looks like a 69 year-old. Imagine that.

Bless you, until your post I saw nothing but looks fixated disgusting low blows.

Say anything you want about her behavior by why does looks ALWAYS come into it! My grandmother died at her age and looked much older than she does. She looks better then half our old male presidents did but of course she should be made up every moment and focus on her looks!

What the heck is wrong with People!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I mean do you really think she doesn't have somebody to do her makeup? Ridiculous.

First off she is wearing makeup.
Second how would you feel at almost 70 after the running the speeches the constant stress plus illness and lose? Would you look wonderful and all Disney sparkle! personally I would have collapsed in bed crying for a few weeks and resting several more and I am 61!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Riffrafter

But after watching her give that speech last night and seeing how absolutely terrible she looked, I really felt bad for her as a fellow human being.

Well I'm pretty sure that was the purpose.

YES!

She is playing into how sorry her crying snowflake supporters and demonstrators are feeling for her and how tragic it is that such a hero woman fighting for women and children all her life wasn't given the presidency she so much deserved.. If you watch the rest of her little speech, she ends it with something like "We must never stop fighting."

They are throwing gasoline on the fire of the protests. This will backfire big time.

soulwaxers

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just hope she fades away along with her corrupt media , FBi , Department of justice , FEMA , NASA, banking cartels, and all the rest of the fodder . Maybe on day they can all have a planet of their very own

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: overanocean
I just hope she fades away along with her corrupt media , FBi , Department of justice , FEMA , NASA, banking cartels, and all the rest of the fodder . Maybe on day they can all have a planet of their very own

Good not about her looks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join