It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China, Russia Create New World Order, Philippines 'Will Be First to Join'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Totally off topic:
DJ when I first joined ATS I really didn't like your opinions and dare I say logic, Lately,whether it's you becoming more balancedl or myself becoming more conservative, I find myself agreeing with you more. Which is never a bad thing....assuming we both have good intentions.

I see you are moderating your opinion and working at seeing the bigger picture. We still differ on some very complicated situations. Admittedly something I don't normally voice due to the echo chamber here. It is after all a "conspiracy site"

I hope this doesn't sound condescending as I really have developed a lot of respect for you and I truly appreciate your input.

Hopefully on subject: ( had a few drinks tonight and typos are killing me)

Empires grow and then they fall. As it was it will be again. We as a species really don't learn from history and we make the same mistakes over and over again. Western society is built on the free market so a little competition is a good thing... Am I Right?

ETA:
Damn that was disjointed and incoherent! Apperently I'm drunker than I thought.

I guess what I'm trying to convey is no matter what happens we'll keep on keeping on.
edit on 11/18/2016 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
EU's attempts at a Sino-Russian split will backfire harder than imagined by the EU itself or by Washington's cowboys.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
EU's attempts at a Sino-Russian split will backfire harder than imagined by the EU itself or by Washington's cowboys.

Please elaborate.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You are dead on the money. You are also shouting into the storm. The majority will not believe you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join