It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The unknown war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I am deeply concerned about anti-white ideology. It is very confusing to me. All "races" have their atrocities committed, and are COMMITTING. Violence and atrocities is no one single silver bullet that is shot at one "race" and then evil is gone! Go ahead, kill all white people. All that will happen after that is you will see how diverse evil is.

I am no supremist. I just hate people openly talking about killing babies. They get a free pass. Not with me though.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Wait what?

Who is openly talking about killing babies and who is oppressing and killing the white folk?
edit on 17-11-2016 by RAY1990 because: Damn auto spell...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

New Black Panthers. My best friends are black, and they disagree with that ideology.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

youtu.be...

I hate KKK and Black Panthers. Put them all in an arena and chemical weapon them.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Everyone oppressed eachother. Slavery exists in all forms. There are still sex slaves being freed.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Terrorism isn't new, got any links or statements?

I highly doubt anyone is getting away with threats of death to anyone. Surely any would be Black Panthers would be wiser about running their mouth?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

That video is 4 years old at least. I can almost guarantee no white babies were harmed.

The rhetoric will not have landed on deaf ears though, I bet he got a visit from law enforcement.

Slavery is still very real, it's evolved too. Economic slavery is very real but I think that's for another thread..

edit on 17-11-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I'm gonna agree with you.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I just can't believe people can feel that absurd emotion. Our enemy is multiracial and focused.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

youtu.be...

I hate KKK and Black Panthers. Put them all in an arena and chemical weapon them.

Yeah, I'm going to call you out and say this whole thread is a Hate Post.

That is all it is and nothing else, you are the supremacist who you say you aren't, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
While I don't disagree that there has been a lot of white hate lately, whites do there fair share of hating on people of color, transgender, etc... Unfortunately hate isn't going away anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

To free a slave, one must first convince them of their slavery.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

youtu.be...

Whoa, Whoa, "The Black Panthers" ARE NOT AND NEVER WHERE A RASCIST GROUP. Now, "THE -NEW- BLACK PANTHER PARTY" or NBPP, founded in D.C. in 1989 are just as bad as the KKK.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You have nothing to be concerned about except for the MSM and social media. Take a break from the matrix. Go out and interact with you friends, family, and community. You will see that it is all CG,I and the real world though not perfect, is not the as bad as the ghosts in the computers will have you believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Nah. Not even. It's just that white guilt is a facade.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Wait what?

Who is openly talking about killing babies and who is oppressing and killing the white folk?

no one is killing us whites in droves yet, but it's sure being talked about. www.abcactionnews.com... and check this out. www.youtube.com... and this one. www.youtube.com... and this one too. Wait, ya know what, look it up yourself. Tired of posting vids and links to educate you on current events and what is happening around you. please do this for yourself, and think before you post next time.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Then there's this guy, Lil' Boosie, who until this interview, I already had an uninformed opinion about just from listening to his music. But I have a new respect for this man, (to a point) But he brings up a great issue, that most of us are afraid to address, and probably what most of us are thinking to ourselves. www.youtube.com... Like I've said all along, It's misplaced rage mostly coming out of the black community.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Debt/worker slavery now controls 7 billion people, with class systems of various jobs at various health and physical work levels and wages, if any.

new topics

top topics

join