It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot Hair DNA Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just watch a show where they collected a bunch of hair samples and did DNA analysis. The analysis reviewed the hair was mostly from bears, dear, dog, commons animals etc. So by doing the DNS analysis the shows host concluded the people reporting the big foots were all out of their minds.

Last my son made the comment the reason why the big foots never get capture is because they are extraterrestrials. So now I'm thinking if the big foots are extraterrestrials they probably have really advance DNA morphing technology. So maybe the hair they have growing on them to keep the warm as they do their extraterrestrial research actual has bear DNA because the hair is design to be bear hair. Extraterrestrials are most likely hundreds of thousands of years more advanced and would have incredibly advance stealth technologies. They probably have light bending technologies and stuff.

So with stealth bear-hair the big foots will remain stealthy as they trot around.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just cause they legalized it.

Doesn't mean you should abuse it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did they mention who specifically did that DNA analysis?

What if Big Foot does exist, but the vast majority (most?) of accounts are fictitious. I view it the same with alien encounter testimonies. I think it has happened, just that most people are lying (for various reasons).

Its certainly been suggested Big Foot is extraterrestrial in origin. Should that be true then I suppose they might not be sticking around, but just dropping by for the occasional visit. Really anything can be speculated when it comes to imagining what could be accomplished with higher technology. So, it's not unreasonable, however unlikely.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Might be more likely that these creatures are hybrids and the product of experimentation, but not by us if that's the case.

I'm not sure what show this was but it's also possible that it's disinformation if the conclusion reached was that every person whose reported a Bigfoot encounter is crazy that says a lot considering there are encounters from people from all over the world going back to ingigenious native cultures centuries ago. The wealth of encounters is staggering.

They are out there but what exactly they are is anyone's guess.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm of the belief that Bigfoot and other cryptids may be interdimensional. That's why no physical evidence such as skeletons or living specimens have been found. That they are only visible when the fabric of our reality meshes with that of their dimension. Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Extra-terrestrial... Inter-dimensional.... It's all been theorized before. And it's all plausible, really.

It has to be said, I think they exist. There's too many reports going back too many years for it to be "just a myth" or some crazy hysteria.

In terms of evidence... footprints. Have we ever got to the bottom of unexplainable giant footprints?

I don't know what they are, I don't know what species they may be, and I'm ok with believing they are not of this earth.. but if they were intelligent enough to come here somehow, you'd think they'd be smarter than to appear as a gigantic ape like human if they wanted to stay on the down-low.

We know so little about this life. We should expect a lot.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
Too Funny!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Is that the British show where they also looked the skull of "Qwit", who was the son of an Almasty and a Homo Sapien? from deep in Russia?. When they tested his DNA, that discovered it had elements of Sub Saharan Negro??....in 1800s Russia. Also the face morphology was of an ancient type man......Tho I would think the Russian scientist who studied his skull, is not aware of the Australian Native skulls.
Was interesting, tho predicable....

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I just watch a show where they collected a bunch of hair samples and did DNA analysis. The analysis reviewed the hair was mostly from bears, dear, dog, commons animals etc. So by doing the DNS analysis the shows host concluded the people reporting the big foots were all out of their minds.

Last my son made the comment the reason why the big foots never get capture is because they are extraterrestrials. So now I'm thinking if the big foots are extraterrestrials they probably have really advance DNA morphing technology. So maybe the hair they have growing on them to keep the warm as they do their extraterrestrial research actual has bear DNA because the hair is design to be bear hair. Extraterrestrials are most likely hundreds of thousands of years more advanced and would have incredibly advance stealth technologies. They probably have light bending technologies and stuff.

So with stealth bear-hair the big foots will remain stealthy as they trot around.

Scientists have analyzed the hair samples and confirmed they come from bears, cows, horses, racoons and even porcupines, and instead of going for the simplest explanation you go for the complicated/paranormal one? Why? New technology means we can now analyze samples in a way we couldn't before: what's wrong with accepting Bigfoot is probably a big myth and nothing else? Instead you now think they are extraterrestrials with advanced DNA morphing technology....... how is that even possible??? We don't even have evidence of extraterrestrials really existing, let alone genetic transformation to terrestrial species.

originally posted by: gort51
Is that the British show where they also looked the skull of "Qwit", who was the son of an Almasty and a Homo Sapien? from deep in Russia?. When they tested his DNA, that discovered it had elements of Sub Saharan Negro??....in 1800s Russia. Also the face morphology was of an ancient type man......Tho I would think the Russian scientist who studied his skull, is not aware of the Australian Native skulls.
Was interesting, tho predicable....

I remember the British show, was it called something like 'The Bigfoot files'?

The hair samples were analyzed by Oxford University and the results published in 2014. Here is THE LINK to the study.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I damn near sent soda spewing out of my nose and mouth! Reply of the year!
edit on 17-11-2016 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Did they mention who specifically did that DNA analysis?

What if Big Foot does exist, but the vast majority (most?) of accounts are fictitious. I view it the same with alien encounter testimonies. I think it has happened, just that most people are lying (for various reasons).

Its certainly been suggested Big Foot is extraterrestrial in origin. Should that be true then I suppose they might not be sticking around, but just dropping by for the occasional visit. Really anything can be speculated when it comes to imagining what could be accomplished with higher technology. So, it's not unreasonable, however unlikely.

Bryan C. Sykes is the dude. The link above is correct.
edit on 17-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I damn near send soda spewing out of my nose and mouth! Reply of the year!

I didn't get the first time I read it until your post! People have told me my whole life never to do drugs you are already on them!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I'm of the belief that Bigfoot and other cryptids may be interdimensional. That's why no physical evidence such as skeletons or living specimens have been found. That they are only visible when the fabric of our reality meshes with that of their dimension. Just a theory.

Nature always turns out to be much stranger than anything we could have ever imagined.

Did you hear the one about the Universe is not only expanding but accelerating? What a bunch lunatics!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Nature always turns out to be much stranger than anything we could have ever imagined.

Did you hear the one about the Universe is not only expanding but accelerating? What a bunch lunatics!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
Extra-terrestrial... Inter-dimensional.... It's all been theorized before. And it's all plausible, really.

It has to be said, I think they exist. There's too many reports going back too many years for it to be "just a myth" or some crazy hysteria.

In terms of evidence... footprints. Have we ever got to the bottom of unexplainable giant footprints?

I don't know what they are, I don't know what species they may be, and I'm ok with believing they are not of this earth.. but if they were intelligent enough to come here somehow, you'd think they'd be smarter than to appear as a gigantic ape like human if they wanted to stay on the down-low.

We know so little about this life. We should expect a lot.

The light benders are probably walking the streets of New York City. New York city is one crazy place.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
We don't even have evidence of extraterrestrials really existing, let alone genetic transformation to terrestrial species.

Yeah, evidence is always a big problem. Sometimes with a really good imagination it will provide a new way of looking for the evidence that may lead to pay dirt. Of course, assuming extraterrestrials exist is hard enough to prove.

We need extraterrestrials as a defense against claiming God exists. Because if a big voice came bellowing out of the sky what is more plausible that is was God or some extraterrestrial graduate students experimenting on us?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Yeah, evidence is always a big problem. Sometimes with a really good imagination it will provide a new way of looking for the evidence that may lead to pay dirt. Of course, assuming extraterrestrials exist is hard enough to prove.

We need extraterrestrials as a defense against claiming God exists. Because if a big voice came bellowing out of the sky what is more plausible that is was God or some extraterrestrial graduate students experimenting on us?

Imagination is great and a must for scientific discoveries, but until evidence is provided, your theory stays in the realm of science fiction. I would love it to be real, but shape shifting is not possible, at least not right now. We couldn't even begin to understand and/or explain how it could work.

There's as much proof of God as there is of extraterrestrials.... I used to believe in both, but now I doubt them equally. I think aliens probably exist in a galaxy far far away, but I am pretty sure they have never visited.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yea I think it's kinda crap that people who submit evidence get labeled as crazy. It's a societal norm to consider Bigfoot believers as crazies. Such a shame.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thays a pretty intetesting dna theory

new topics

top topics

join