It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

The only way we will get evidence is by keeping this at the
forefront of our minds and conversations. I love it when
members dare bring this up on ATS. It gives me hope that
many here will see the truth of what was written long ago.

THE WICKED are among us. And their own power of choice
will consume them.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Char-Lee

I would believe this much, much more if the 80's and 90's weren't rife with hoaxes relating to satanic ritual abuse. It was the "child sex predator" of the day, with all manner of innocent people being rounded up by over exhuberant detectives.

This whole satanic thing is mass hysteria. Until evidence proves otherwise.

You can't ask evidence to walk up and say hi when talking about a power that controls the world.

You can get a small taste of the picture if you look at the money and power that comes to those who do the bidding of this group. Look deep not at the surface facts... dig. I ask you to suspend disbelief for a while as you search. Stay open to what you may even believe is impossible just for a little while.

Remember one thing, evil loves to build but what they build they eventually break, they are like all evil they are not loyal in the end. The people who gain fame money and power will always be expendable targets for fun and destruction by their beloved masters.

As a start look at John Whiteside "Jack" Parsons

Parsons was one of the principal founders of both the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the Aerojet Engineering Corporation. He invented the first rocket engine to use a castable, composite rocket propellant,[1] and pioneered the advancement of both liquid-fuel and solid-fuel rockets.

After a brief involvement with Marxism in 1939, Parsons converted to Thelema, the English occultist Aleister Crowley's new religious movement. In 1941, alongside his first wife Helen Northrup, Parsons joined the Agape Lodge, the Californian branch of the Thelemite Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). At Crowley's bidding, he replaced Wilfred Talbot Smith as its leader in 1942 and ran the Lodge from his mansion on Orange Grove Avenue. Parsons was expelled from JPL and Aerojet in 1944 due to the Lodge's infamy and allegedly illicit activities,

What illicit activities...look deep.

I notice interestingly how involved many writers have been who reach the top, wealth fame, they attended sex rituals and involved themselves in calling forth entities. many are my favorite science fiction writers and our children have been subject to their stories and movies, TV shows made from them for years and years.
Coincidence..no.

In 1945 Parsons separated from Helen after having an affair with her sister Sara; when Sara left him for L. Ron Hubbard, he conducted the Babalon Working, a series of rituals designed to invoke the Thelemic goddess Babalon to Earth. He and Hubbard continued the procedure with Marjorie Cameron, whom Parsons married in 1946.

Don't write off the involvement of NASA (SS Wernher von Braun and 100 hand selected Nazis founders) and JPL just because they removed his name.
Now who is L. Ron Hubbard and how did he get to where he was.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (March 13, 1911 – January 24, 1986), better known as L. Ron Hubbard (/ɛl rɒn ˈhʌˌbərd/, ell-ron-hub-ərd[2]) and often referred to by his initials, LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology. In 2014, Hubbard was cited by the Smithsonian magazine as one of the 100 most significant Americans of all time, as one of the eleven religious figures on that list

Hubbard would chant and invoke the spirits while Parsons and Cameron had sex.
io9.gizmodo.com...

All above quotes are simple Wiki stuff dig from there I challenge you. There are powers involved... they it are very real. They actually may even affect your life if you look into them to much.
Read the story of John Dee dig into it, this was a very intelligent man as were all the others in these cases above average in every way.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you don't stop at the surface and you dig you will come to understand that the whole world is indeed under a fowl influence of something very real and very powerful. it has been in effect since as far back as you can look but it has been growing power and influence until today it holds everything tight starting at the top, world wide.

Being aware may be all we can do right now but it is a start!

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Hugs randyvs a small candle in darkness is nothing much but if we all hold a small candle we can light up the world!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Time after time I see you post outstandingly among the membership here.
The truth of that last post deserves more than a star.

I dub this your crown of truth.

edit on Rpm111716v51201600000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I just don't accept claims without real evidence beyond a psychologist coaxing information from a child. This was kind of the peak of the hysteria that saw heavy metal music blamed for all manner of teen social anxiety issues and a peak in revivalist Christianity in the US. It doesn't mean its not worth digging in to. Only that ill save my shock and outrage for when they are actually warranted.

I would ask that you not save your shock and outrage until you have proof, because then it will be too late. The only thing I have ever seen happen when someone feels shock and outrage is that it comforts them, but the victim still carries that burden for life. Shock and outrage provides one with an outlet for their pain, anger and frustration. This is of no benefit for the victim.

I am not asking that you not thoroughly investigate any and all allegations of abuse, but to ignore the complaints of the victim until you have proof, may be too late. You should start by believing.

I have posted this video before but I don't think it will hurt to post it again. Please understand that we don't have the knowledge or expertise to know how to address the trauma that is visited on some victims, especially those victims that are children. No child should have to deal with abuse, even if the is mental rather than physical.

Throwing this one, just for perspective.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes and we can look at the cases out there that were brought out at first no one would listen.

First revelations[edit]
Portuguese Judiciary Police (Polícia Judiciária) first accused the caretaker of a Casa Pia state-run children's home in 1981 of raping dozens of children over a period of 30 years, even though some reports of abuse pre-date the 1974 Carnation Revolution. Police accused the perpetrators of supplying children to men from Portugal and other countries, including to some prominent public figures in Portugal.[1] However, these early allegations did not result in any legal action.

en.wikipedia.org...

Still these abuses are not stopped and a few usually small fish take the fall. Many I believe are released later or some supposed died in prison did not but are rescued by their owners.

The people involved in the Pia affare were supposedly some high level officials from Portugal but what they don't say is the place was in use by high level people from around the world as it seems all of the dens are. if they visit a country a party is arranged.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Linking an old thread... SLC Creepy Daycare Saga

edit on 17th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

All said was becarful. In my experience us children were guided and told what to say, they used fear and lies to make us say what they wanted to hear. So many families destroyed because of one sick person and Lawyer that had a lot of hate. That lawyer is still around but a divorce lawyer now. Go figure.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

All said was becarful. In my experience us children were guided and told what to say, they used fear and lies to make us say what they wanted to hear. So many families destroyed because of one sick person and Lawyer that had a lot of hate. That lawyer is still around but a divorce lawyer now. Go figure.

Peace.

And those sick people and lawyers were just as guilty of abuse. To use a child in that manner and to plant such ugly seeds in their minds, is just as heinous a deed and they should be persecuted for child abuse right along with those guilty of abusing the child physically.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I agree.
It was one person that actually did something he was prosecuted along with innocent people even some police.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I agree.
It was one person that actually did something he was prosecuted along with innocent people even some police.

Peace.

Yes of course just like Jimmy Savile no big picture look here!

There is way more than ritual child rape they kill. Personally I think they have a ruling power that demands it, many of them may not know the true reason they are doing it they may be misled. There is a long history behind sacrifice around the world.

Speaking to Smithsonian Magazine, lead researcher Joseph Watts noted that ritual killings often occurred in elaborate ceremonies that exploited gore as effectively as an HBO show: "It's not just a matter of killing efficiently. There's more to it than that," he said. "The terror and spectacle [of the act] was maximised."

The fear that sacrifices inspired allowed the practice to function "as a stepping-stone to help build and maintain power in early hierarchical societies," Watts, a psychologist at the University of Auckland, wrote on his website. Once their authority was absolute, elites could use more traditional methods -- policing, taxation, war -- to keep the class system in place.

www.independent.co.uk...

"People often claim that religion underpins morality," Watts told Science. But he says his study illustrates how religious rituals like human sacrifice are often designed to serve someone other than the gods: "It shows how religion can be exploited by social elites to their own benefit."

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You can google the whole court case its all there. One person did it then it was blown way outta perpotion and turned into satanic worship and witch hunts. Im not saying this doesnt happen just saying becareful, it all seems to be happening again. To familiar to close to home. Later.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

A Tale of Two Words

Proof and evidence are 2 separate things. I don't ask for proof, because I believe proof is something that is very rarely found.

Evidence. Medical reports, police reports, descriptions of people/places that can be validated and not easy to come by. Maybe even a nickname or something overheard.

Something.

None of this is ever presented. And I've worked long enough in mental health to understand that the insane can be very believable, because they believe it themselves.

Serious allegations need at least some level of evidence. I don't see how that is unreasonable. Ya'll keep digging, and maybe you will find the evidence. Who knows. When that happens, though, ill rally to the cause.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

You can't ask evidence to walk up and say hi when talking about a power that controls the world.

This is usually heard in relation to impossible to prove claims. Im sure some hold weight....but after Project Serpo I learned one valuable lesson: ask for real evidence. A tale is a tale.

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

Yes there are. All the time. It doesn't mean that the coincidences you refer to aren't real. It just means that coincidence happens sometimes. Its why I ran into a dude I knew at an El Paso air port once several years ago. Nothing important happened. We just said "hey" and kept moving. Interesting coincidence.

(caveat: i do believe in some hoaky stuff. Like how i will pick up my phone about 2 seconds before a text arrives from my wife just about every single time)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am not asking people to prosecute or punish any one without due process. I am just asking them to look for the fire if there is smoke.

Children that report abuse and or sexual activity, should be believed and protected until guilt can be determined. Even if their claim is made at the prompting of another. That should be taken just as seriously, and punished just as swiftly.

Children don't have the ability to protect themselves, they have to rely on us.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
DP
Been a while since that happened.
edit on 17-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am not asking people to prosecute or punish any one without due process. I am just asking them to look for the fire if there is smoke.

Children that report abuse and or sexual activity, should be believed and protected until guilt can be determined. Even if their claim is made at the prompting of another. That should be taken just as seriously, and punished just as swiftly.

Children don't have the ability to protect themselves, they have to rely on us.

If humans didn't tend to pick up pitchforks in the arena of public opinion (it even has its own kangaroo court), i'd totally agree.

I've seen how an innocent comment made by a 3 year old can be misconstrued by adults, and how quickly those adults will turn on even their own family. Sure, maybe it works out in the end. But the trauma of being falsely accused of a child sex crime, even just in social circles, is devastating.

"For the children" isn't enough for me to ruin innocent lives over. I wish it were different.

That said, im arguing academics here for the most part. Your point of taking a moment to investigate each claim is spot on. But ill tell you: satanic ritual rape, if it exists, pales in comparison to Uncle Someone and what he does to his family.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

None of this is ever presented. And I've worked long enough in mental health to understand that the insane can be very believable, because they believe it themselves.

How often do you see group insanity?

That said, im arguing academics here for the most part. Your point of taking a moment to investigate each claim is spot on. But ill tell you: satanic ritual rape, if it exists, pales in comparison to Uncle Someone and what he does to his family.

I don't think so. I can't imagine how you could think so but I will just leave it at that, if a person does not want to spend the hours searching down the truths they just don't. It is depressing and causes emotional distress enough to make you want to stop looking and sometimes even stop living. The innocent are relying on others to not turn away.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sadly you are correct. While we were pushing stranger danger, we neglected to warn our children about Uncle Someone and other people that they were taught to love, respect, and obey.

I taught my children about inappropriate touch, which came with its own set of problems. Admittedly, there were a couple of misunderstandings and misinterpretations of the intent or purpose for the questionable touch, but I never chastised or made fun of the child for the error. It became a learning moment for my child and those involved.

There is no one perfect way to protect our children, so there is no one way to get it perfectly right every time. I understand where you are coming from but from where I stand, I would rather bend over backwards to help a person that was erroneously accused, than to send an innocent child back into the grip of a pedophile, without doing due diligence to assess the safety of the child.

I have my bias because it is my job to care for the victim. I don't investigate the crime, I don't make arrests, and I do not judge guilt or innocence. My job is to examine for injuries that require immediate treatment, assess for other medical needs that need to be addressed, or the need for prophylactic treatment. I assess for safe discharge. The second part of my jobs is evidence collection. I collect the evidence. I don't analyze it. I am 100% patient oriented. So forgive me if I prefer to err on the side of protecting the child.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I would agree that running in to someone you went to school with
while vacationing in Paris France would be a coincidence. That's much
unlike military or any type of gov. training ops occurring parallel
to terrorist attacks or psycho shooters.

So as long as some type of religious element is involved it's (if it exists)
But in the case of uncle daddy you can go as far as to make a judgement
by comparison? Help me out here Tex?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join