It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
I'd rather not toss out names. Sorry I said anything. It's pretty well known, though.

It isn't well known to me thats why I asked.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

I get that, and I appreciate your trying to dig in, but I'm just not tossing names out. I will say this: The only information I have was from threads on ATS. Like I said, I shouldn't have said anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I don't do slander. I am, however, inclined to make threats of retaliation. Maybe that guy is innocent, I don't know him, but we all know by now that this topic is far from a "conspiracy theory" - it's a real problem on our very own streets. Hence why I mentioned a firing squad - like the old days when they'd line traitors up against a wall and pummel them with muskets, except today we might put a shock round in the thigh and leave the bastards to bleed to death. And if anybody for a moment tries to suggest that I don't have the authority to call up the army and have them put a bullet in the head of every single person who has ever engaged in child sacrifice, then I'll challenge you to try my patience.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

The catholic church and a few other denominations of Christianity have been sexually abusing minors for centuries and yet today they still stand as respected religious institutions. These predators were not satanists,they weren't "fake" Christians these were adherents to your faith. This doesn't by any means condone the actions of other religious groups by any means in regards to this,however your religion has no moral high ground to condemn these actions while many to this day in the church continue to protect the abusers.

I'm also not buying into the "satanic" tag line. Child abuse is child abuse,the only reason you added that is to deflect away from the church's similar crimes... But hey whatever,believe whatever BS you wanna believe. None of this gets down to the root of the problem as to why sexual abuse of minors continues to occur. This is just more religious fear-mongering from the Shepard to rally the flock around...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

A Church is a place we use for sanctuary from evil, a place where we commemorate the dead and a place where we celebrate new life. These things form the basis of religion, particularly in Christianity. That is what the Church is, that is what it does. The problem is that corrupt people get into positions of power, be it in a church, a school, a business or indeed the government. The Catholic Church is certainly no exception here, and it is of my opinion that the best way for it to remedy the situation is to return to its true roots instead of fixating on the perverted, fraudulent interpretations which have seemingly replaced the original wisdom. Lambasting the Church in and of itself isn't the way to go about this, but we are of course expected to recognise its failures and to put them right.

For the most important of all the Blessings of the Holy Spirit, is to distinguish between that itself and the unholy efforts of evil forces to destroy it.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21537824]Char-Lee[/pos WHY ??? is that not realistic ?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: GV1997

I get that, and I appreciate your trying to dig in, but I'm just not tossing names out. I will say this: The only information I have was from threads on ATS. Like I said, I shouldn't have said anything.

Can you at least link the threads?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

And if anybody for a moment tries to suggest that I don't have the authority to call up the army and have them put a bullet in the head of every single person who has ever engaged in child sacrifice, then I'll challenge you to try my patience.

yeah, ok. call them up then.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

The catholic church and a few other denominations of Christianity have been sexually abusing minors for centuries and yet today they still stand as respected religious institutions.

I agree with you that the hardest place to find God is in a church, temple, synagogue, etc. Unfortunately Christianity hold no monopoly on the abuse of children, sexual or otherwise.

Most religions excuse their history of pedophilia by saying that the age a child could be married off was much younger in biblical days. Since a person's life span was much shorter back then, it was necessary to marry young girls off early to ensure the propagation of the tribe. I have a lot of problems with that excuse, but going down that path will surely lead to thread drift. At least 4 threads can be made from that excuse alone, maybe more.

A church used to mean the whole group or body, of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc. That has changed over the years to mean a building where the group meets. Since the center and focus of the groups has changed for community to a small few that promote the construction of a building, the church has lost its soul. The church no longer feeds the community, it is expected that the community feed the church. They shut out the community and they shut out God.

It was a Catholic priest, strangely enough, that once told me that the surest pathway to hell was through religion. Religion is man made for the benefit of man. God needs his people. He does not need or want a building being used as an idol for his people to worship him.

Idols are nothing but repositories for the evils that live in the heart of man. An idol is just a way for those that house the the same evils and depravities to recognize each other. As for Satan. He lives, thrives and walks among us. He is a clever and deceitful little wisp, but like gremlins, he has the power to morph into an all consuming beast, if we don't allow light to shine on it, we don't attempt to wash it, or we feed it in the dark.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Smells like Satanic Panic 2.0

Smells like BS.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Lambasting the Church in and of itself isn't the way to go about this, but we are of course expected to recognise its failures and to put them right.

And they did little, if anything to stop it. in fact, they covered it up to protect their own.

For the most important of all the Blessings of the Holy Spirit, is to distinguish between that itself and the unholy efforts of evil forces to destroy it.

So why didn't your Holy Spirit protect the children from the 'corrupt, power hungry' men in positions of power? Why did your Holy Spirit allow children to be abused? Seems very, very weird.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You ever heard of Jordan,mn 1986? Look it up. It wasn't what it was made out to be. Families were destroyed including mine. Becarful with this please.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

And they did little, if anything to stop it. in fact, they covered it up to protect their own.

I was referring to the Church in a sense of what it should be, not the corrupt who have taken it over. But yes, I agree with you at the same time because way too many people involved with the Church are keener to protect the devil than the people.

So why didn't your Holy Spirit protect the children from the 'corrupt, power hungry' men in positions of power? Why did your Holy Spirit allow children to be abused? Seems very, very weird.

Because we are given choice in life, or "agency" as some call it. We have the choice to commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, but I assure you now that it is by far the most foolish action one can take in this world.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

The catholic church and a few other denominations of Christianity have been sexually abusing minors for centuries and yet today they still stand as respected religious institutions. These predators were not satanists,they weren't "fake" Christians these were adherents to your faith. This doesn't by any means condone the actions of other religious groups by any means in regards to this,however your religion has no moral high ground to condemn these actions while many to this day in the church continue to protect the abusers.

I'm also not buying into the "satanic" tag line. Child abuse is child abuse,the only reason you added that is to deflect away from the church's similar crimes... But hey whatever,believe whatever BS you wanna believe. None of this gets down to the root of the problem as to why sexual abuse of minors continues to occur. This is just more religious fear-mongering from the Shepard to rally the flock around...

I am not understanding you, I have no religion.

The religions abusing children are a part of the big picture, again it goes on and on because NO ONE wants to THINK about IT!!
There are secret groups inside the Catholic Church do some reading . If anyone does the research and LOOKS at all of the ugly information and tracks down the sources they will know this is not just child rape for the sake of fun there is more. I am sure some of these ill people just like raping babies but it is far far more!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A church used to mean the whole group or body, of a particular denomination, belonging to the same city, country, nation, etc. That has changed over the years to mean a building where the group meets. Since the center and focus of the groups has changed for community to a small few that promote the construction of a building, the church has lost its soul. The church no longer feeds the community, it is expected that the community feed the church. They shut out the community and they shut out God.

Exactly this is a church

Just as each of us has one body with many members, and not all members have the same function, 5so in Christ we who are many are one body, and each member belongs to one another.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

You ever heard of Jordan,mn 1986? Look it up. It wasn't what it was made out to be. Families were destroyed including mine. Becarful with this please.

Peace.

I say open all of the closed and secret doors and see it all in the light! Don't walk carefully there are children and babies at stake!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
Smells like Satanic Panic 2.0

Smells like BS.

You need to look before you will see. many have come forward to tell their stories for nothing not for money of fame in fact they are ashamed and they should not need to feel so.

I love all the BS calls with zero effort to make sure of what you are talking about first!

Easy that!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Add to this Pizzagate and it is clear that you are spot on in your assessment of this being an ancient religion that has spread itself across the globe.

Disturbing does not even begin to describe it.

S&F

The biggest problem is that they run the world and their power is so great that they can resend sentences and remove obstacles and make the public believe they are "hysterical" when the facts are there and clear as the sunlight! It turns my stomach how easily people will turn away, after all the view is not pretty so why soil our dainty minds when we can believe it is all unreal and go back to our fun and games!

Blackness grows because no light shine there and we are all responsible. When a champion fights and risks their lives we don't stand behind them and when they die of natural causes or an accident no bats an eye.

Comfort zones are what we are about!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Im not being dismissive insomuch as asking for evidence and not purely anecdotes. After the "Satanic Panic" of the 80's saw innocent people jailed and their lives ruined in Kern:

en.wikipedia.org...

I just don't accept claims without real evidence beyond a psychologist coaxing information from a child. This was kind of the peak of the hysteria that saw heavy metal music blamed for all manner of teen social anxiety issues and a peak in revivalist Christianity in the US.

It doesn't mean its not worth digging in to. Only that ill save my shock and outrage for when they are actually warranted.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join