It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic child abuse beyond belief.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow. So Ian Leslie, the journalist in that video, after doing some work in the field of exposing this obvious problem...

"In the Queen's Birthday Honours of 2009 he was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM), for services to the media, particularly current affairs journalism, and to the community."

It's no surprise though, he pretty much spent the entire interview trying to find reasons to suggest the girl was making it all up.

"Could it have been a dream?"
"No... it was a nightmare. One you don't wake up from."
"Are you sure?"

No need to ask a 15-year-old the same thing twice, not one who has been through seven forced pregnancies. Children certainly don't make up things like that.

What a total, utter prick.

originally posted by: notquiteright

There's an ATS member running 'round here somewhere that could probably give a lot of inside details on this subject. Not that he actually would.

a reply to: GV1997

Who is it?

He usually pops up in threads like this. Maybe he'll drop by when he gets back from the lodge. Scrap that, I heard he's out getting pizza.

edit on 16th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on 16th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because: DOUBLE-POST

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
I won't go into detail but you are quite right.

One of the biggest fallacies that people have about rape is that the victim, especially a woman, has to have gross evidence of injury following a rape, for a rape to have occurred. This untruth creates a huge problem for a person that has been raped and allows the rapist to get off to do it again.

If chemical restraints are used, if the neuropathology of the rape causes the victim to freeze, or if the victims fears fighting back, there is very unilkely to be any observable injuries during a rape.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes.

I recently read an article about a federal prosecutor(edit: opps) who has to watch some videos, and she said the silence was deafening. You'd think they'd fight... or scream, or do something. But they don't. Most of the time, they're silent.

Here's the article:

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 16-11-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
He usually pops up in threads like this. Maybe he'll drop by when he gets back from the lodge. Scrap that, I heard he's out getting pizza.

Why be cryptic? Who is it?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Going by the video alone of course, the girl did have medical reports which suggested vaginal injury. It's also pretty clear that if a child has been pregnant 7 times in 4 years from the age of 11, something isn't right. Some cases may be hard to prove, but in this instance we have a testimony of ongoing abuse and medical evidence to boot. Apparently some people were convicted, but it appears that they never managed to locate where it was possibly taking place - I for one would like to garner some information about this.

No idea, I didn't post the original quip. I'm just guessing is all, so I'll let you do the same.

edit on 16th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Yes.

I recently read an article about a federal prosecutor(edit: opps) who has to watch some videos, and she said the silence was deafening. You'd think they'd fight... or scream, or do something. But they don't. Most of the time, they're silent.

Here's the article:

www.washingtonpost.com...

An interesting and disturbing article.

There are some real crazy people in the comments section.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am a Forensic Nurse. My age limit cut off is 13. My age range is 14 on up, both male and female.

I just received a request from the State about two weeks ago, asking me if I would be willing to receive sexual assault training for pediatrics. I told them I would think about it. I have thought about it and I don't think I can handle it mentally or emotionally.

It is difficult enough to care for young folk and the elderly, caring for infants and children is more than I think I can bear.

Anyone that thinks rape is about sexual attraction has never had to care for an 84 year old woman that was raped or a snotty nosed 5 year old. It was not their alluring beauty or sexy bodies that made them victims. Evil is out there and it walks among us.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
We have to wake up everyone so vigiliance and surveillance ends this in all corners of the globe.

But here is just a hint of what has been going on from time memorial amongst the elites:

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No idea, I didn't post the original quip. I'm just guessing is all, so I'll let you do the same.

What are you talking about? You said this.........

Who are you talking about? You made the above comment. Stop coping out and blaming what you say on someone else. Who are you talking about?

edit on 16-11-2016 by GV1997 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Yeeeaaah.

Kinda wish I didn't just go see what you were talking about.

Big pervert alert there.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GV1997

Who are you talking about?

One of the two-and-a-half people who keep starring your posts, obviously.

I clicked that, then I read the page title on the browser tab and closed it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Btw, I watched the Ted Talks video you posted up with Dr. Nadine in it, and it helped me so much... so thank you for that.

And thank you for sharing a part of who you are here now (I was really curious). I understand and respect you so much.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

So another internet poster who claims to have info and then backtracks. It's really easy to make drive by posts but when people ask you a question deflect and attack.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah, the title says it all really. Very hard stuff to face.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
We have to wake up everyone so vigiliance and surveillance ends this in all corners of the globe.

But here is just a hint of what has been going on from time memorial amongst the elites:

www.newscientist.com...

You would think that protecting their child would be on the top of the list for most parents, but they are endangering their children because they refuse to accept that there is a threat.

The guys in the Cyber Crimes Division, the members of the Sexual Assault Response Teams, go out of their way to educate students, teachers, and parents on the dangers lurking in plain sight, but everyone walks away saying, "Not my child." It will never happen to my child".

Yet numerous times a week we get called to respond to a rape of someone's child. Do you know what the first thing they say, once they can stop crying, and catch their breath? Yep. "I never thought it would happen to my child."

This guy talks about what happened to his child. He is trying to warn other parents. It is not that the word is not getting out. It is that few people are listening.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm not deflecting or backtracking on anything, I'm just not playing along with your petty game.

Not that I claimed to have "info", but clearly you're trying to figure out if I actually may have.

Which I do, but that's something for a Court of Law. Or a firing squad maybe.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's some slander towards AugustusMasonicus. If I remember rightly he said he heard that there's a lot of terrible people in the entertainment industry, it's pretty #ty of you to suggest he has anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'm not deflecting or backtracking on anything, I'm just not playing along with your petty game.

yes you are. you said this "He usually pops up in threads like this. Maybe he'll drop by when he gets back from the lodge. Scrap that, I heard he's out getting pizza. "

and now you don't want to say who it is youre talking about. id call that backtracking.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'd rather not toss out names. Sorry I said anything. It's pretty well known, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join