It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object seen over moon Nov 13. Possible UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi, I recently came across this video on Liveleak, not my video but interesting nonetheless. Object appears at 0:40 seconds.

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 16-11-2016 by pr0ph3t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
how to embed videos?

ETA figured it..
edit on 16-11-2016 by pr0ph3t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My first thought was the Chinese satellite they sent a few years ago. But it seems too close to be in orbit.

Now I think it is faked. My reason is that the shadow is in the wrong place. When we see the full moon lit up like that, the sun is behind us, but the shadow acts as if the light source is above the object and slightly behind the moon. Seems like the shadow should have been behind the object instead of in front of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr
thinking the same thing.
plus the top object went out of frame and the 'shadow' was still on the surface. meaning a the object was added in post using a light source coming from top right.

plus at that zoom, that object that sixe would be just a blur, since the moon, possible 10000x its size gets blurry at that zoom as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Are we sure it wasn't two objects instead of one with a shadow? Just curious

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Could it not be two objects instead of one object and its shadow.

Trouble is, there's a lot of space in between us and the moon and we have no idea of how far away the unidentified object or objects are away from us or indeed the moon.

edit on 16-11-2016 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Doesn't look like anything to me

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Apparently there are tons of videos of UFOs allegedly captured during filming the super moon.

The question is, could all be hoaxes? Personally, I wouldn't think so.

Although every vid could be explained in favor of an terrestrial source, if you're a proponent of the ETH and weirdness commonly associated with the moon, then yes at least one vid has the potential to be legitimate.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on CSTWed, 16 Nov 2016 17:30:38 -0600000000America/ChicagoNovAmerica/Chicago383830pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Two birds flying together?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sorry. D to the P.
edit on 16-11-2016 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

As previously reported in a Post in "The Gray Area" (i did search could not find it) What you reported was actually a craft from the USA's Secret Military Space Program. Headed to a base deep inside a crater on the dark side of the moon. It was a good post, wish I could find it, but, other threads discuss similar activity.

EDIT: I found that thread. Here it is: Secret Military Space Program
edit on 16-11-2016 by 1TruthTeller because: added content

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

I don't know how to embed videos from Live Leak but I found the same video on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
2 Birds?
Looks like you can see their wings flap just after they appear.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Yea, I had to go back and watch it a few more times. I'm starting to side with the two birds hypothesis.

So I take back my comment that it was faked. The difference between them moves quite a bit which I initially thought was due to the uneven surface, but looking again I think the difference moves too much to be a shadow.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

Yea, I had to go back and watch it a few more times. I'm starting to side with the two birds hypothesis.

Suppose the two objects were over the moon. How big would they be?

Ans: enormous.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: bluesjr

Suppose the two objects were over the moon. How big would they be?

Ans: enormous.

After a cursory look, it appears to me to be 2 objects (earth orbiting sats maybe) passing through the field of view of the video.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Absolutely fake because the moon itself would be the light source and there would be no shadow.

Or it is two birds at high altitude (for birds, anyway)
edit on 16-11-2016 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Those are two birds in the sky. If the object(s) was flying close to the moon, it would have followed the curvature somewhat. And it would be moving at 40,000 mph.

Wasn't there another ATS thread where the videographer caught a balloon passing in between him and the moon? Everyone thought it was a HUGE UFO.
edit on 11/16/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Absolutely fake because the moon itself would be the light source and there would be no shadow.

Or it is two birds at high altitude (for birds, anyway)

You might want to think deeper about you first "solution."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join