It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozark Region (Missouri/Illinois/Arkansas) Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish
Sorry, I'm a little late to the game here. But a search lead me to this thread.

I have been working with a couple who has been experiencing ongoing UFO sightings for about a year now. Over that time, there have been a few odd occurrences that didn't make much sense. Bigfoot crossed my mind in each instance. We made a few jokes and moved on. But then a few nights ago, they heard a high pitched guttural scream, and a reply, off in the woods. This couple is very familiar with the sounds of coyotes and ruled that out right away.

The other odd occurrences:
A swipe mark on their picture window about 8' high that looked like a very large hand print.
Something split a big thick wooden clothesline pole when there had been no storm or lightning.
At another time, the home owner whacked the clothesline pole, and got a reply thump from the distance.
And recently, they started hearing knocking sounds on the house coming from various directions, with no sign of anyone outside.

These people were hard-core skeptics about all things unexplained, until they were thrown head first into the whole UFO witness experience. Now this.
You mentioned reports of Bigfoot near Fort Leonard Wood. This couple lives just west of that base.
Do you have any links to info about these stories, or any further details about them?

I have read some articles on Bigfoot off and on over the years, and had a passing interest. Now I find myself taking the crash course. But I would really like to know more about any stories from this region. The Ozarks is heavily forested and riddled with caves, so it seems like opportune living conditions for a creature whose goal is to remain hidden.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

I had an encounter a few months ago myself, and have been looking into the subject actively since. Like you I started here on ATS, actually with this thread. Some older posts lead me to this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
and then to
sasquatchchronicles.com...

There is a ton of knowledge in those podcasts, as well as the blog. I would advocate the episode suggestions made by ATS members in that thread to get started. Once I got through those suggested episodes I became a member, although there is literally a year's worth of podcasts that you don't need a membership for.

Bigfoot Outlaw Radio on Youtube is also a wealth of info, and damned entertaining! Once you start listening to these you won't be able to get enough of them. Bigfoot Crossroads also has private facebook group that have some VERY helpful members.
www.youtube.com...

The web is choked with forums and it takes forever sifting through trolls and idiots to find anything on the subject you're looking for. However, I have found Bigfootforums to be pretty nice; you can search for sightings broken into region. You may find some info on the area you are looking into. I did.
bigfootforums.com...

Lastly there is the BFRO, from what I hear it's more of a joke than anything, but they have been around a long time and it's generally the first place people go looking for answers to their life changing (many times underwear changing) event. THey also have sighting reports broken down into state and county.
www.bfro.net...

Sorry I don't know much about your area personally, but from all that I have heard, down around Eastern TX is becoming more of a hotspot than the north-west. I have family that live by the Ouachita National Forest in AR and they have always talked about sightings, even back when I was a child. I would pretty much bet they're around your area; in all my digging it seems they're pretty much spread out everywhere in North America, and most the national forest. There's many that will argue that in fact those forest are there for that very reason, habitat... BUT, that's conspiracy and we're here to discuss Bigfoot.
Anyhow, I hope pointing you in some sort of direction will help you and anyone else that comes along. Like I said, I have been sifting through the muck for the past few months. I actually logged into ATS for the first time in years just to post this info, (I'm a constant lurker though) lol. I'm no expert by any means, but I have put in a ton of time. I hope my labor and contribution to the subject will help you and all the others that have stumbled onto a Booger; it's definitely life changing, and you can't go back.

Happy Squatchin' (or Boogerin' since you're from the South)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
One of the best FLIR footage of sasquatch cones from the ozarks. It steals a candybar while doing a belly crawl.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
A lot of interesting accounts of violent or aggressive sasquatch from arkansas.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Theres a myriad of reports from Missouri with a wide range of squatch behaviours

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join