It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Trump campaign promises

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So you want Trump to ramrod everything that you hate him for through the Republican Congress .... no negotiations?

Who says I hate him? I like him even more that his campaign promises are leaving or turning 180. That's hilarious.

originally posted by: Gothmog
A perfect example of "Wizard's First Rule" .Ask Zed how most magic works.

Yup, that's about right.
edit on 16-11-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
None of this is what I recall.

Does it really matter?

Some people do sound like they believed that these things were going to happen and that is why they voted for him.

Might not be Trump's fault but it isn't entirely inaccurate to say people will be disappointed.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

PS. Don't argue with me or you will experience the worst Whitelashing you've ever seen!!

What's a "whtelashing"?

I'm unfamiliar with that term.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Trump will go down as the worse President elect of all time. He is already trying to work with people and get some of the things he wanted done by compromising. 100% FAIL.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

No not feeling manipulation at all...except for you trying to manipulate opinions lol.

All the republican medical insurance plans have some things in common with Obama care. I fyou remove 99 percent of a act it ceases to be the same as it was before. why repeal a peice of it when its easier to modify its surrounding text?

A fence makes sense in some places where its impossible to move anything more than a person like in the mountains. ANd the wal already has some built btw from bushs time in the whitehouse.

Trump never said he was gonna ban all muslims. HE has just specified How he will go about sorting them out before they come to the US.

ill go one further and go with a assassins creed quote,"everything is permitted"

I voted jill stein but i still will give trump a chance. hillary was too unstable.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

PS. Don't argue with me or you will experience the worst Whitelashing you've ever seen!!

What's a "whtelashing"?

Van Jones.....
CNN.com

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Who says I hate him?

Did you vote for him?
Did you agree with his platform?

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What's a "whtelashing"?

Imagine the ice bucket challenge, but with white paint.

link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Trump will go down as the worse President elect of all time. He is already trying to work with people and get some of the things he wanted done by compromising. 100% FAIL.

Ahem thats a practice we call DEAL MAKING. Its what a real president does instead of signing EO's

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Ahem thats a practice we call DEAL MAKING.

That's a practice some of us call 'not taking charge' or 'bullsh!tting your way through' or 'pussy-footing around'. It's what a President that's already trying to get re-elected does. Real Presidents take charge and don't wait for someone else to give them permission.
edit on 16-11-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Ahem thats a practice we call DEAL MAKING. Its what a real president does instead of signing EO's

That was the joke. People are so use to Obama wanting everything his way they believe that is the correct way to lead. If Trump listens to both sides and meets in the middle everyone gets something. They won't be completely happy but if they were completely happy other people would be completely miserable.
edit on 16-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

That's a practice some of us call 'not taking charge' or 'bullsh!tting your way through' or 'pussy-footing around'. It's what a President that's already trying to get re-elected does.

So regean wasnt taking charge or was pussy footing then too right? Butthurt hill supporter im sensing.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So regean wasnt taking charge or was pussy footing then too right? Butthurt hill supporter im sensing.

Reagan was an actor. Everything he said or did was an act.

Keep guessing.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

what?? he talked about his wall incessantly. i'm pretty sure that was a huuuge selling point for a lot of his supporters. he even went on and on about how it would be the biggest and the best. are you denying that?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
For a actor he sure got alot done though. As for you not gonna take your bait anymore. sorry charlie.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So the false Trump campaign promises are starting to come out.

Donald Trump has said that he might not repeal Obamacare, perhaps his biggest campaign promise.

Trump Says His 'Wall' Might Be a 'Fence' in '60 Minutes' Interview

Muslim ban has softened into “extreme vetting” of immigrants from some countries.

Trump himself put it best in February: "Everything is negotiable."

Man, I bet some of you are feeling manipulated and used. Let's see if he actually does anything that got people to vote him.

Trump being President might not be the victory some people think it is.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the only thing that has changed is the "fence". I never cared for the whole wall thing anyways, if it happens then great if not then ok. I'm just glad he wants to enforce immigration laws again, unlike anyone else.

He still plans on repealing/revamping the ACA, but always talked about keeping the pre-existing conditions and staying on parents healthcare insurance until 26 I believe. I guess time will tell, hell his term hasn't even started yet.

"Extreme vetting" has always been his immigration plan. Looks like CNN, MSNBC, or whatever else liberal source you have been listening to misled you.

Everything is negotiable, so unsure where you were going on that one.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Ahem thats a practice we call DEAL MAKING.

That's a practice some of us call 'not taking charge' or 'bullsh!tting your way through' or 'pussy-footing around'. It's what a President that's already trying to get re-elected does. Real Presidents take charge and don't wait for someone else to give them permission.

Sounds like you'd rather have a King than a president.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Like selling weapons to Iran to finance his little war in Nicaragua? Yeah that was a great accomplishment. Thanks Ronnie. Want a jelly bean? Maybe his horoscope told him to do it....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here, why don't you read his policies from his website that's been up since he was campaigning. All the proof is there for what I just stated above.

Donald Trump Policies

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join