It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage from the Admiral Kuznetsov .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Thought some of the Sea dogs or Military minded or anyone inquisitive may want to see some close ups from the Russian Aircraft carrier which is now helping to further level Allepo for Mr Assad. I will attach a you tube from GoNews which does have some good footage and other Syria related news.
I just hope some of the innocents will survive.

The Uk Mirror newspaper has a lot of decent Photos of the Admiral.. A few below..

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Thought some of the Sea dogs or Military minded or anyone inquisitive may want to see some close ups from the Russian Aircraft carrier which is now helping to further level Allepo for Mr Assad. I will attach a you tube from GoNews which does have some good footage and other Syria related news.
I just hope some of the innocents will survive.

The Uk Mirror newspaper has a lot of decent Photos of the Admiral.. A few below..

Ridiculous.

I could tell you all about Mr Assad and how he was ELECTED, but why bother the narrative is set, he has to die, right?
Screw your head on please, these threads are becoming so tedious!!
Russia was ASKED by the nation of Syria to aid in the fight against the US...... I mean Hillar....... I mean Saud....... No, sorry I mean ISIS.
If you want to know who 'leveled' Aleppo, look in the mirror. The UK is responsible, so is the US. There is no innocent party in this at all, not one. Syria was a HUGE mistake and ISIS did not need to happen. After ISIS we'll see another CIA approved terrorist organisation pop up. The next one will probably be called something edgey and cool like ISIS. Mega-death terror squad....... The Koran crusader.... Something like that.

www.mirror.co.uk...

I orgininally wrote a long reply to this which just disappeared so here's an abridged version.

Russia was asked to do this by Assad who was elected by his people. You're playing in to the narrative of Ruskie bad bad, US good good, a fools errand.

The UK and America have contributed to the people's misery there, hell the US MADE ISIS, funded them through Saud' and even armed them - real life hunger games.

The ISIS brand of terror will come to an end shortly. After ISIS the CIA will, no doubt, invent another super cool name for another mortal threat to mankind, conviniently in a country they're planning on bombing anyway...... It'll be called the Bombardimentalists. As long as it plays into the narrative that all Muslims are bad and the west is evil yada yada yada.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

You really may want to get your information straight here.

They have not used them on Aleppo. They have hit the Al Nusra/FSA bases in Hama, Hams, Idlib, Alriya and other locations.

If you are so concerned with the civilians in Aleppo why are you not bringing up the weeks of chemical (chlorine/white phosphorous) that have been mercilessly unloaded on them by Al Nusra and CO? They are holding the civilians as hostages and gunning them down for fun. Attacking hospitals and everything else with the specific purpose of maximizing the terror.

Funny enough, the UN refuses to acknowledge this as well, I suppose that is how it goes when there is agenda to support terrorists to over throw governments not bowing to the western oligarchs.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Ha so you like Mr Assad think there are no Innocents ? All the peoples of Syria who oppose The Assad regime are Terrorists.
I linked for the pictures of the Russian ship and other Current news..

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You really may want to get your information straight here.

They have not used them on Aleppo. They have hit the Al Nusra/FSA bases in Hama, Hams, Idlib, Alriya and other locations.

If you are so concerned with the civilians in Aleppo why are you not bringing up the weeks of chemical (chlorine/white phosphorous) that have been mercilessly unloaded on them? They are holding the civilians as hostages and gunning them down for fun. Attacking hospitals and everything else with the specific purpose of maximizing the terror.

Funny enough, the UN refuses to acknowledge this as well, I suppose that is how it goes when there is agenda to support terrorists to over throw governments not bowing to the western oligarchs.

Now tell us how you really feel . But it is the gospel truth....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Care to come up with proof of the missles being used on Aleppo?

Please do point out what in my statement is not happening in reality .

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Its kind of funny watching how slow the planes take off without a catapult. Plus the planes have to carry less fuel and ordinance to stay light enough to make it into the air. I rather watch some F18's take off, much more exciting. I like when the planes dip down below deck and then come back up. Rattles the nerves a bit.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I HAVE A QUESTION :

the alledged " recent footage " of the admiral kuznetsov - shows it lauching SU-33 navalisised strike aircraft - armed ONLY with AAM [ air to air missile ] armnents

got tpo wonder what role these aircraft will play in operations against purely ground based enemies in syria ?

ETA :

source
edit on 16-11-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Damn , sunny .I will not agree with you again.....promise. I tried to take back my star .
Will keep tryin.

edit on 11/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is it true that this is the ONLY only carrier they have? How many USA have?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Are all the people who oppose Hilary deserving of the bats they get? See how that line of argument goes...

No one deserves violence but the 'moderates' if you care to LOOK at their actions are just as radical, just as useful to the west as ISIS is. Would you, if you were Assad, allow these moral miscreants safe passages and asylum? If yes. Seek help.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Yes Russia only has this one. USN has 10 Nimitz class nuclear carriers, if you count the smaller ones that can fill many of the same roles, the total is 19.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Yes Russia only has this one. USN has 10 Nimitz class nuclear carriers, if you count the smaller ones that can fill many of the same roles, the total is 19.

I did not know this. I even had a fact check moment.Their navy has been severely cut back over the years. And I thought the US was the only country.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Damn , sunny .I will not agree with you again.....promise. I tried to take back my star .
Will keep tryin.

Well don't I feel like a jackass!

I mistook your tone for that of sarcasm, a star for you, hopefully that will make up for your agreeing with me!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I did not know this. I even had a fact check moment.Their navy has been severely cut back over the years. And I thought the US was the only country.

Yeah after tge USA it is the UK and france adn naval capability . Even china is still lagging.

China i think has more tonnage but most there ships are near obosolete.

Usa,france and UK are the only countrys these days with a modern blue navy.

edit on 16-11-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Thanks FauxMulder, appreciate it, googles not my friend!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I being British look on with envy, ok so they are not Harrier's but the Russian's actually have Aircraft on there carriers deck's just like the Yank's do.

If I was really jealous I would scheme to put Ex British PM Cameron in there government and see how they like having there military trimmed to the bone so the rich of the state have to pay less tax.

Jammy sod's they actually have aircraft on there aircraft carrier - even if it does break down a lot.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Maybe these four missiles were not the four fired by the Admiral ? But the timings from the launches and the hits are similar ? That is Aleppo ?
( May take a while to load )

syria.liveuamap.com...
edit on 16 11 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Evidently China purchased Russia's rustbuckets.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Great footage. That airplane is amazing. I love the unassisted takeoff they perform with the ski jump bow.

However, I agree with the previous comments. Why are they loaded with Air to Air ordnance.

Also, at 3:29, they track a high drag bomb that duds. Can't believe they would release that footage.

Last, I can't believe how empty that flight deck is. They have like 6 aircraft on the deck. Definitely not the same as a US carrier with 70+ aircraft embarked. The US carrier flight deck is packed. I have been on the flight deck when they literally couldn't fit any more aircraft on the roof because then they wouldn't be able to launch/move any.

Fun times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join