It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW’s publically defecate on Trump signs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Ok.

Well isn't that special. Let me give a TL
R so you don't have to watch the three videos.

Video 1: Someone "apparently" pooping on a white paper square on the ground. You can't read anything on the sign, and it doesn't have the same color as a Trump campaign sign. In fact, you don't even really "see" anything. For all I know the person is just standing there with their buttocks exposed, and maybe there's mud already on the sign.

“Apparently” your in denial. Why aren’t you condemning this public display of gross nudity? You must disgusting approve of this by minimizing this despicable act.

Video 2: Some guy ranting about video #1. There is a lower-quality version of video 1

Stop being a racist! Just because he is black, he too is entitled to his opinion. Only you care about a lower quality video rather than this repulsive spectacle.

Video 3: Some people protesting (apparently anti-Trump) and someone gets hit by a car.
I should do movie reviews for a living, I could save people a ton of money and time.

They are shouting against Mr. Trump. And “apparently” you approve of this dangerous act as well.
You over exaggerate your self-importance on blathering movie reviews for a living. You are part of the problem. Please review the links to diagnosis of Anti-social behavior.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
My nephew used to poop his pants when he didn't get his way. He was two years old. And ran out of poop.

Millennials - the terrible two's...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join