It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW’s publically defecate on Trump signs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
For a couple years know, I have witnessed the growing population of sociopaths and their interaction in the DNC. I’ll continue, but first, the pillar of the Psychiatric diagnostics is the DSM-5. You can find the criteria here. You can read it here. www.psi.uba.ar... df
About 4% of the population are sociopaths. U.S. population is approximately 318.9 million (2014). 4% is 12,756,000 people in the USA! Please read the links to sociopathy and you can see that Hillary Clinton exhibits all necessary elements. Now we examine SOME of her followers. Sociopaths follow other sociopaths. DSM-5 “Self -direction: Goal-setting based on personal gratification; absence of prosocial internal standards associated with failure to conform to lawful or culturally normative ethical behavior. Lack of concern for feelings, needs, or suffering of others; lack of remorse after hurting or mistreating another. Hostility: Persistent or frequent angry feelings; anger or irritability in response to minor slights and insults; mean, nasty, or vengeful behavior. Risk taking : Engagement in dangerous, risky, and potentially self damaging activities, unnecessarily and without regard for consequences; boredom proneness and thoughtless initiation of activities to counter boredom; lack of concern for one’s limitations and denial of the reality of personal danger.” I could go on but here are some examples of what we are seeing now.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
We have seen the other video’s so I won’t post others for the time being. There is no solution to this mess as The Mayo Clinic states,” Can't be cured, but treatment may help.” www.mayoclinic.org... social-personality-disorder&utm_campaign=Knowledge-panel
There are approximately 295,910 members of ATS.
Statistically, as far as objections go, I expect at least 4% (11836.4).

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ok.

Well isn't that special. Let me give a TL
R so you don't have to watch the three videos.

Video 1: Someone "apparently" pooping on a white paper square on the ground. You can't read anything on the sign, and it doesn't have the same color as a Trump campaign sign. In fact, you don't even really "see" anything. For all I know the person is just standing there with their buttocks exposed, and maybe there's mud already on the sign.

Video 2: Some guy ranting about video #1. There is a lower-quality version of video 1

Video 3: Some people protesting (apparently anti-Trump) and someone gets hit by a car.

I should do movie reviews for a living, I could save people a ton of money and time.

The new Independence Day movie for example, Red Box it if you MUST see it. I only watched it for Brent Spiner. You won't regret not watching it.

Just like the above videos.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Classy .

After looking it seems this is the work of Rocío Boliver from years ago .Iguess whatever she is protesting is worth crapping on after all .
edit on 16-11-2016 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
That first video is a disgusting display of degenerate behavior... No more words for that one.
Third video, whomever got hit was unlawfully on a freeway. Hope he wasn't hurt too bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Thank you for that. People repost videos so frequently these days without bothering to check any facts, and it amounts to nothing but a considerable waste of everyone's time. If people stop blindly flagging the clickbait junk threads and start calling out those who blindly post them simply to keep the conflict going without bothering to verify anything, perhaps the hyperbolic attention seekers who see this as some sick form of entertainment will go look for fresh meat elsewhere and let us get back to things that actually provoke intelligent discussion. What we allow is what will continue, after all.

Bummer about Independence Day though...the original was really good.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Huffpo did an intentionally misleading headline, and tricked everyone with it to prove a point. Most people click "share" or "like" without even reading the article. The article was all about how people need to actually read and think before they just blindly agree with something.

Part of an effective propaganda campaign is to break people down so much that critical thinking doesn't exist anymore.

I think everyone is a little bit guilty of that these days...from conservatives spreading the birther/Obama is a Muslim garbage to liberal polls and projections about the election.

People, just because you want to believe something -- it doesn't mean its real or true. Fake articles, fake videos, fake pictures and stories only hurt your crediblity and ability to convince others.

You hurt the "other side" more when you change minds.

This goes for everyone; from the alt-right to extreme left-wing. No one benefits from spreading intentional lies and propaganda.

Fight Propaganda! It's the AMERICAN thing to do!!

edit on 16-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Like propaganda isn't on both sides.

Remember the time the DNC was in bed with MSM to prop up Trump so Hillary could "beat him".

Or is that not a talking point since some are still salty about that, or shall I say, "rioting against our democratic reults".

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The true colors of tolerant liberals show?

Disgusting behavior from the "tolerant."

Keep shooting yourselves in the foot...
edit on 16-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Did they? That's pretty interesting, actually. And we can see evidence on a daily basis here that it is the truth of the matter. I can't tell you how many threads exist here in which the OPs themselves quite clearly never even watched or read their own source material before posting about it. Even worse, they purport it to be factual material.

I cannot understand why people seem so unable to see what is being done here by the media...the blatant manipulation cannot possibly be that easy to miss...yet people continue to be just as obtuse as ever, if not more so, regarding this particular circus sideshow in progress. I'm actually starting to think they just don't care if they're spreading deceitful propaganda like this. It's more important to keep score and have the last word...no matter how ridiculous they sound. It's more important to believe that they are "right" than anything else for them. Meanwhile, everything this country is supposed to stand for is crumbling all around them. Do they care? Nope. It's more gratifying to feed the Machine and get their little green stars and flags for being another clever little antagonist. If it weren't so pathetic, I would probably find it amusing to watch.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Disgusting behavior, regardless of who does it shouldn't ever be tolerated, even by tolerant people.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yeah, if you google it you might find it. It was titled something like, "Bernie Sanders has loophole to remove Trump and become president!"

I said to myself, "Kettu, that's got to be either the worst mislabeled headline or completely false..."

So I clicked and read a really well-thought out article about how people intuitively just pass on information they don't really read or sometimes understand. All because it confirms their biases.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Disgusting behavior, regardless of who does it shouldn't ever be tolerated, even by tolerant people.

"...Tolerant people?" LOL. Tolerant people don't fu**ing burn s*** down, loot, riot, set cars/stores on fire, beat & bully Trump voters, throw a f***ing tantrum like a TODDLER because Hillary LOST. "TOLERANCE!?!?!?!" HAHAHAHAHAHA. Their blaring ACTIONS are louder than their words. HA.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The first video is a Brown Collar worker who naturally talks bull# from their fork tongues.
Their backside is their face.

Oh how far the Nu-Nazi Brown Shirts have descended since World War 2.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
UGH!!!! She used her bare hands to rub it in?????????????

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is the behavior of the mentally ill and normal behavior for apes.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is no reasoning with people like that in the first video. I doubt they would be happy even if they got what they wanted.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
HA..HA..I personally think this is hilarious .....Obviously "some" people are just "uncontrollably full of sh#t"...
I'd hoot and whistle and clap (even if it was my own sign)!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

"...Tolerant people?" LOL. Tolerant people don't fu**ing burn s*** down, loot, riot, set cars/stores on fire, beat & bully Trump voters, throw a f***ing tantrum like a TODDLER because Hillary LOST. "TOLERANCE!?!?!?!" HAHAHAHAHAHA. Their blaring ACTIONS are louder than their words. HA.

Your post is the classic example of a tantrum. Well thrown.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So someone #s on a sign and you call them a sociopath? Talk about a stretch...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
sorry to do this, it's time for a debunking. i'm surprised how many people don't read the comments that's how i found it.
the video is from a 2012 performance art

The video shows performance artist Rocío Boliver during a 2012 protest in Mexico City, when many people took to the streets to denounce the election of Enrique Peña Nieto, Mexico’s current president. In the clip, Boliver squats over a placard, poops on it, then uses her hands to smear it on.

The video was recirculated this week on several conservative blogs and Facebook pages, with the claim that it showed an American protester defiling a Trump sign.

This Woman’s Public Pooping Is Being Falsely Linked To Anti-Trump Protests

now that has been taken care, man that is some sad art and one nasty woman.
edit on 16-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join