It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK assassination theory: Cuban double agent led plot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
More than 50 years after President John F. Kennedy was gunned down in Dallas, new evidence uncovered in the secret diaries of a Cold War spy and assassin implicates another clandestine figure believed to be working as a double agent for Cuba, an explosive new book claims.

The never-before-revealed diaries of Douglas DeWitt Bazata, a decorated officer for the United States Office of Strategic Services — the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency — claim that his longtime close friend and fellow spy, René Alexander Dussaq, was a “primary organizer and plotter” of Kennedy’s assassination on Nov. 22, 1963.

New JFK assassination theory.

I've just come across this and I found it interesting.A former OSS agent by the name of Douglas DeWitt Bazata claims that an old friend of his Rene Dussaq hatched the plot with the help of The CIA,Cuban Intelligence,the mob and Anti-Castro activists.Dussaq found Oswald and quickly told the agency and a few months later we get those body doubles running around.What I found shocking was that not even Dussaq knew what the hell the operation down in Mexico City was and he allegedly was running LHO.Also,He made sure all Oswald was shooting were blanks which explains the magic bullet theory.There were 6 teams and a couple of plants to help with escape.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Buy my book and I will tell you who did it haha.....no thanks.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

But but but........

It's groooood!!!!! Lol

I know who it was. It was a time traveling trump grabbing them by the p@ssy trying to make America great again ensuring his 2016 electoral win.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I took a class on it in college by a renown author. He didn't know end of the day. Said he met Lee Harvey once. Personally, I believe it was an inside job. Harvey likely had some pot shots with his POS Italian rifle but the pros did the real killing. No way Harvey was that precise on a moving target with that weapon. It was known as the humanitarian rifle because it could not hit s***.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Years ago, I interviewed a former bank robber who had done a lot of time in Leavenworth.
He talked about a Corsican that was doing time while he was there.
He made some very interesting statements that turned out to be very true.
I'll let you guys have a look and you can judge the information on its on merit.

jfk.hood.edu...

Buck

edit on 15-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Years ago, I interviewed a former bank robber who had done a lot of time in Leavenworth.
He talked about a Corsican that was doing time while he was there.
He made some very interesting statements that turned out to be very true.
I'll let you guys have a look and you can judge the information on its on merit.

jfk.hood.edu...

Buck
SOUETRE? I've heard of him and the other Corsicans that surround the case.They also worked with both the mob and agency.Interesting docs thanks for sharing them!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Some new JFK materials being declassified in 2017...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Buy my book and I will tell you who did it haha.....no thanks.

I'll order it from my library read it and post the answer here.
He's probably too smart to have put the answer in the last few pages so i will "waste" a few hours but i am pretty sure it'll be interesting none the less.

My favorite theory has been that a few hours prior to the assassination the CIA sprinkled the entire country by air with (apparently i can't put the actual word it seems blocked when i previewed it so mind altering substance with three initials) and that the event never happened it was a prerecorded video and that's why America woke up thinking WTH? did that really happen. JFK was terrified of all these possible assassination plays that were in possible progress of happening.
Quick FYI this is anecdotal. I have NO evidence. Just something i heard from someone who heard something from...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Weeelll, if you've ever watched Red Dwarf you would know that JFK killed himself. The Red Dwarf guys went back in time to save JFK but in doing so in letting JFK live led to a nuclear war that destroyed the world so they had to explain to him so he had them take him back in time to kill himself so the world wouldn't be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You might want to check out the book that I reference here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join